Revealed

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here now, Chaengie!" Dahyun said excitedly. She's been dragging Chaeyoung here and there finding the amusement park right after they got off the bus. 

"Hyunnie, w-wait.. " Chaeyoung said catching her breath. 

"Oh! I'm sorry, Chaengie." Dahyun said as she pats Chaeyoung's back. "Stay here for a bit, I'll just get something fast!" She saud before running away. 

"Hyunnie, wait- ah, she's gone." Chaeyoung said as she watch Dahyun's back. 

 

After some time, Chaeyoung can see Dahyun running back while holding something. 

"H-Here!" Dahyun said while panting. "I bought you this." She said as she gave Chaeyoung a strawberry milk. 

"T-Thanks.. " Chaeyoung said shyly. She likes how Dahyun is so nice to her and to everyone. 

"You're welcome!" Dahyun said and stared at her. 

"W-What?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"Oh! Sorry, I was waiting for you to drink it. I love seeing your enjoying face." Dahyun said and smiled while Chaeyoung hid her blush by looking down. 

Chaeyoung likes Dahyun, but not only as a friend but more than that but it that everyone says she's already dating Tzuyu. Chaeyoung felt sad about it. Not only because it wasn't her who's dating Dahyun but also because Dahyun didn't tell her anything.

 

"Chaengie, are you okay?" Dahyun asked while looking so worried. 

"I-I'm fine! Let's go now!!" Chaeyoung said and stood up quickly. 

"I didn't know you're excited about this." Dahyun teased. 

"Not really..!" Chaeyoung said. 

 

 

 

××

 

 

 

The student council members are now resting after they ate. They're now all sitting and staring at the sky. But someone seems to be still bothered. 

"Hey, Jeongyeon.. " Nayeon whispered as she didn't want other members to know about her asking about what Jeongyeon saw because they'll definitely . 

"Yes, vice president?" Jeongyeon answered. 

"Don't call me that! Anyway, i just wanted to ask.." Nayeon is so shy to ask. 

"About what I saw?" Jeongyeon said. 

"Y-Yeah... I'm just curious okay. There's no other reason so-"

"You don't have to explain, president." Jeongyeon chuckled. 

"I said don't call me that!" Nayeon said as she hits Jeongyeon's arm. 

"I'm just teasing you! Anyway, I think I've remembered it now. It's not that clear because I just woke up when I saw them." Jeongyeon said. 

Nayeon just patiently wait for Jeongyeon to remember what happened. 

"Oh! I know now!" Jeongyeon said. 

"What is it?" Nayeon said, she can't wait to know. 

"Well, you see,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter