Pretend

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, ugly!" Little Tzuyu said. "Give me your foods, I'm hungry!" 

"But.. My mom did this for me.. " Little Dahyun said. 

"I don't care! Do you wanna get hurt?!" Tzuyu pushed Dahyun that made her fall. 

"Why did you pushed me.. " Dahyun started crying. 

"Because you're ugly!" Tzuyu said and kicked her, Dahyun just cried louder. 

"Help meeee! Anyone!" Dahyun cried for help but the other kids are ignoring her. Maybe too afraid to go against the Chou Tzuyu. 

 

 

"Dahyun, sweetie! What happened to you? Why are you full of bruises?" Dahyun's mom asked. 

"I-I tripped on a rock!" Dahyun lied. She doesn't want her parents to know what's happening. She doesn't wanna cause them problems. 

 

It would happen everyday, and it only get worse as time pass by. Dahyun would go home with bruises and hurt feelings because of what the other kids say to her. 

"You're ugly."

"Stay away!"

"You're so stupid!"

As a kid, Dahyun cries easily with those words. She can't run to anyone because she don't wanna bother her parents. She doesn't have friends because all her classmates teamed up with Tzuyu. 

Dahyun would find her shoes on the trashcan. Her desk full of writings that says, "ugly" "stupid" "four eyes" "just die!". She would cry while erasing the writings on her table. Her bag gets thrown in the pond. Her glasses got broken countless of times because her classmates hit her. Dahyun felt so tired. She just wanna stay in her room forever so no one can hurt her.

Until that day... 

"Hey, are you okay?" A girl asked Dahyun. 

Dahyun can't answer from crying too much. So the girl pat her head. 

"Shhh, it's okay, I already taught those who bullied you a lesson! They won't bother you anymore, don't worry." The girl said. 

Dahyun wiped her own tears. 

"Don't cry now." The girl said and smiled showing her bunny teeth and Dahyun can't help but to smile too. 

"I am Nayeon by the way!" Nayeon tried to help Dahyun stand up. "What's yours?" She added. 

"Uhm, I-I-I a-am Da-" Dahyun didn't get to finish talking when someone called Nayeon. 

"Nayeon!! We're going home now!!!" The woman shouted. 

"Is she her mom...?" Dahyun thought. 

"Oh. I gotta go now. Stop crying, okay?" Nayeon gave Dahyun a pat on the head before leaving. 

"I didn't get to tell her my name..." Dahyun mumbled. 

Dahyun can't stop thinking about that girl. Finally someone who helped her when she badly needed help.

 

 

 

A loud alarm kept ringing, and it's echoing around the room. 

"Uuggh, STOP!" Dahyun hit her alarm clock that made it fly away. "What time is it.." Dahyun looked at her phone and gasped. 

"What... the... I'm late." Dahyun quickly ran to fix herself. She doesn't wanna get scolded by Jihyo. 

When she arrived at school, it was so quiet. "Seems like classes are already starting.. " she thought. 

She sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter