Well?

Wing Woman

Everyone was still staring at Jeongyeon and Tzuyu. Silence had filled up the room until they heard Momo's chewing as they all turned to look at her.

"Sorry.." She swallowed quickly.

Tzuyu played with her hair as she waited for Jeongyeon to make a move. "Well?"

Jeongyeon wanted to kiss her so badly but she couldn't do it with all these people staring at her. She knew she had to do something but all the looks that were being given to her did not help at all. "Uhh...Can I..talk to you for a second?"

Tzuyu blinked as her hand was taken by the older member. The two walked out of the dorm and stood outside of the entrance as Jeongyeon closed the door behind them.

"Jeongyeon, what has gotten into you?!"

She took a deep breath as she looked at the younger one. She knew she had to confess. The feeling was eating her up alive. She looked over at Tzuyu and took her hands. "Listen, I know I've been really weird lately, well weirder than usual. It's just that.."She blushed softly." I really..really like you, Tzuyu. I know you probably don't like me since I'm such a freak and sometimes I snore at night. I'm also really messy and I have a collection of bug photos and I--"

Her words were cut off by Tzuyu's soft lips against hers. She widened her eyes before closing them as she leaned into the kiss. She felt so happy and relaxed that this moment finally came. Jeongyeon had been waiting for this for ages. The kiss felt so heavenly and sweet. This was just like she imagined it to be. She cupped the younger's cheek, keeping the kiss a bit longer before pulling away slowly. She rested her forehead against hers as she smiled.

"You talk too much, Jeongyeon." Tzuyu teased which made the other one laugh.

"I'm guessing you like me, too." She played with her fingers gently.

"Well look who's catching on."

"I'm a bit dense, okay?" She gave her hand a squeeze. "I can't believe you like me too."

"Well believe it because I do...a lot"

 Jeongyeon felt her heart pound so hard. Her stomach was filled with butterflies as she smiled at her widely. "Let me take you out somewhere. We need a proper date."

"I'd like that." She smiled with a nod. "We should probably go back inside. Everyone must be waiting for us."

"You're right." The two opened the door,only to see the two groups standing in front of them with a surprised look.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?" Tzuyu asked as she crossed her arms.

Momo quickly held out a bowl of chips. "You want some?"

----------------------------

The next day, Jeongyeon had texted her sister about the date which made her rejoice. Seungyeon urged her to see her immediately and so Jeongyeon complied to her wish. She knocked on the door as soon she arrived at her apartment. The door was swung open as Jeongyeon was pulled right into a hug. 

"MY BABY SISTER IS GOING ON HER FIRST DATE!!!"

Jeongyeon grunted as she tried to move out of her grip. "Seungyeon! You're killing me here!!"

She finally pulled away and placed her hands on her shoulders.She was way too excited for her own good. "So, what are your plans? Where are you going to take her? What are you going to wear? Have you bought her a wedding ring yet?"

"Seungyeon!"

"What? I'm just asking!"

The short haired sister shook her head at her and sighed. "Listen, I'm getting nervous again and I actually still need to think of where to take her tonight."

Seungyeon thought long and hard before thinking of a perfect plan.  "You're gonna take her to this great restaurant, I know. It's the one next to my building."

"Okay, but..what do I do during the date?"

"Don't worry about that. Trust me. Once you get there, everything will go just fine."

Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows at her sister. "That sounds a bit suspicious."

Seungyeon rolled her eyes. "Just listen to me, okay?"

"Fine. This better work."

"It will." Seungyeon nudged her softly. "So...how was the kiss?"

"I'm leaving." Jeongyeon said as she walked out the door.

 

____________________________________________________________

 JeongTzu finally kissed yay!

Please comment and subscribe!

Love you all <3

-JanJan^^