Apology

Wing Woman

Jeongyeon rushed on over to her sister's apartment. She fought through the wind as she held onto her coat. The freezing weather was not bothering her at this point. All she wanted to do was to apologize to Seungyeon. She finally made into the building. She pressed the a button repeatedly for the elevator to come down but it took forever so she decided to take the stairs. She ran all the way up to the sixth floor and searched for her Seungyeon's apartment. She knocked on the door over and over again until it was opened. Seungyeon stared at her sister, who was out of breath. "Jeongyeon?"

"Listen..I know I should have never said those words. I should have been more grateful for your company. I know you just missed me and wanted to spend time with me. I am so so sorry and I--" Her words got cut off as soon as she heard Seungyeon's laugh. She raised her eyebrow in confusion. "What's so funny?" 

"You don't have to apologize, Jeongyeon. We're sisters. We're supposed to irritate each other."

Jeongyeon was about to throw herself out the window but was relieved that her sister was not upset. "I....I want to strangle you but.."

"You won't. Now come here and give me a hug, you big dummy." She pulled her inside and embraced her instantly. Jeongyeon did not hesitate to hug back as they stood there in the middle of the hallway. After a while, Seungyeon went off to make some tea and get her sister some cookies. Jeongyeon went to take a seat as her sister came over with the box of treats and a teapot, pouring the drink into two cups. Jeongyeon quickly began eating the cookies like a little kid. 

"Mmm, you always had the best snacks." She spoke with full.

"Now I know why you really come over." She laughed and sat down as she took a sip from her cup.

"That and because I love you." 

"We're related. You have to love me." She smiled. "So how are you and Chewy?"

"Pretty good." She nodded as she swallowed her cookie. "We're getting there.."

"I can't believe you're still scared."

"I can't help it." She pouted as she reached over to grab another cookie.

"I've been watching you adore her for years. Do something already."

Jeongyeon blinked at her. "Wait, I thought you only knew about this when I told you two weeks ago."

Seungyeon chuckled softly at the younger one. "I'm an actress. That was another role I was trying out, pretending to be dense."

"Are you sure it was acting? You've done some questionable things in your life."

The older sister glared. "Shut up. I actually did pretend to act like I didn't know that you liked Tzuyu just so you didn't feel stupid."

"Too late." She sighed as Jeongyeon stared down at her cup. "I've liked Tzuyu for four years now and the fact we aren't together yet kinda makes me look dumb." 

"Hey that's not true. You look dumb for other reasons." Jeongyeon lifted her head and looked at her with a frown. "I'm kidding. Calm down! Plus you guys were busy training and starting your careers. Don't be so hard on yourself.I'm just glad you finally told me that you liked her so that I could finally help."

"Yeah I'm glad to." She nodded as she shrugged. "I just wish I wasn't so nervous all the time so I can make it official already."

"You just need to be creative and I know exactly what to do." She smiled proudly.

"Why am I scared?"

"Hush up. This is actually a good idea."

"Are you gonna dress up again?"

"Oh my gosh." Seungyeon grabbed a cookie and stuffed it into Jeongyeon's mouth. "Now that you're quiet,I shall tell you my idea." 

Jeongyeon stared at her and decided to listen since she had no other choice.

______________________________________________________________

The Yoo sisters are alright ^^

Please comment and subscribe!

Love you all <3

-JanJan^^