Toy Store Galore

Wing Woman

The Twice members were finishing up their practice for their upcoming tour. They spent all day rehearsing and making sure every single move was precise. By the time it was 5 P.M, the girls were done as they grabbed their towels to wipe their sweaty faces. Jeongyeon took her bag as she soon as she was done and looked over at Tzuyu with a wide smile. 

"Are you ready to go?"

Tzuyu giggled as she zipped up her coat. "You're truly a little kid."

She reached over to take her hand as the headed out of the building. "You know me and my leggos. Plus I finished building everything from my other lego sets. I need a new box."

"Whatever you say, unnie." She laughed as they walked down the street. "Anything you want specifically in mind?"

"Something challenging you know. Those are the ones that really relax my mind." She gave her hand a squeeze.

"You like a challenge? I can tell since getting to confess to me was so hard that you were ready to go through a whole mission just to get me to kiss you." She giggled as Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"You're never gonna let that go huh?'

"I just find it funny but it's really cute." She hugged her arm tightly as Jeongyeon smiled at her.

"You're cute.." 

Now it was Tzuyu's turn to roll her eyes as she laughed. "Look who's being all cheesy."

They finally were about to enter the toy store until Seungyeon walked over to them happily. "Hey guys!"

Jeongyeon widened her eyes as she looked surprised. "Unnie? What are you doing here?"

"Well I heard you guys were getting leggos so I wanted to help pick it out for you."

"Seungyeon, you hate legos." She narrowed her eyes at her which made her gasp.

"I do not!"

"When I was twelve, you said you wanted them to be illegal!"

"That's because I stepped on one and It hurt a a lot okay! Anyways, lets go inside." Tzuyu and Jeongyeon looked at each other as they walked in. Jeongyeon searched around for a new lego set while Seungyeon was reciting stories of when her sister was a little child. The short haired singer was trying to focus on what she was going to get but she couldn't help but become more and more annoyed.

"Did you know that Jeongyeon would put legos in her school bag. I swear she had more leggos than actual books" She said to Tzuyu as they laughed. 

Jeongyeon let out a sigh." I was seven, Seungyeon.."

"I know but it's still funny or what about that time you almost gave legoa as dessert." She laughed.

"Oh yeah.."She gave a bland laugh. "That was sooooo funny."

She finally picked a set and smiled. It was Millennium Falcon from Star Wars. 

Tzuyu tilted her head and smiled. "Are you getting that?"

"Yeah, maybe a certain little Yoda will help me build it." She grinned at her, which made Tzuyu's cheek flush.

"Ooooo, you two are flirting." Seungyeon clapped her hands together as Jeongyeon glared at her. "You guys are so cute!!" She squealed as Tzuyu smiled shyly at her.

"Let's just go pay for this." Jeongyeon said as she walked over to the cashier and handed the her the money. She grabbed the bag and walked out with the two girls.

"So." Seungyeon said. "Any plans for tomorrow?"

Tzuyu was about to say something until Jeongyeon replied quickly. "Unnie, can we talk for a second?"

Seungyeon looked at her in confusion as they walked over to the side. "So what's up?"

"Unnie, you know I love you but..lately, I've just been seeing you too much. I just want to spend some time with Tzuyu." She bit her lips, knowing that it probably hurt her sister to hear that.

"Oh.." Seungyeon looked down as she sighed. "I-I'm sorry Jeongyeon. We just barely get to spend time together because of work but I finally had some free time this week to check up on you. I just wanted to make sure you were happy." She sniffled. Jeongyeonstarted to feel so bad. She wished she could have taken her words back.

"Unnie.."

"No, it's fine. I'll get going. I'll see you around.." She walked off as Jeongyeon watched her leave. Tzuyu slowly walked over to her as she knew something wasn't right. She leaned in and hugged her as tightly as she could. 

______________________________________________________________________

Poor Seungyeon ;;;;; Ugh 

Please comment and subscribe <3

Love you all <33

-JanJan^^