Party Time!

Wing Woman

The Twice girls were so excited for the part that night. They hardly ever got any free time to do whatever they wanted to do. They spent hours doing their hair and make up and picking out the clothes that they were planning to wear. Jeongyeon was in her room trying to calm her nerves down. She stared into the mirror after putting on her black jumpsuit with hoop earrings on each side of her ears. She fixed her lipstick as she attempted to get herself mentally prepared for the plan. Her body was shaking at this point until her roommate, Momo, placed her hand on her shoulder which caused her to jump. "O-oh ..sorry.."

"You alright, Jeong?" She lifted her eyebrow as the other nodded in response.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I'm just really excited. That's all."

"Same. Imagine all the food we get to eat!" She clapped her hands together as Jeongyeon laughed a bit before hearing Jihyo yelling from the other side of the dorm.

"Come on, guys! we got to go!!" All of the members grabbed their bags and rushed to the door. Jeongyeon walked towards the exit with the bowl of dip that she promised to bring until she noticed her beautiful maknae, all dressed up. She was wearing a a pair of black skinny jeans that hugged her legs so well with a red crop top and a red lip to match. She spotted Jeongyeon as she smiled timidly and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. 

"Hey,unnie. You look really nice."

Jeongyeon was so mesmerized by her beauty that it was almost difficult to respond. "A-ah, thanks. You look nice, too."

"And so does that dip ." whispered Momo as she sighed before walking out of the dorm. 

They both stood there once everyone was gone and kept smiling at each other until Jihyo walked up to them and started to clap her hands at them. "Oi! Don't make me slap the both of you! Let's go already!"

The two girls scurried out of the dorm to meet with the rest of the group before Jihyo could kill them. They all finally managed to get to Got7's dorm as Nayeon knocked on their door. Jackson opened it and the greeted the girls warmly. "Hey guys. You're right on time. Come inside!" He stepped to the side and allowed them to walk in as Chaeyoung whispered to Mina.

"And yet /someone/ was trying to rush us."

"I heard that!" cried out Jihyo.  

The members spread out through out the dorm as the party started.  Momo was by the snack table filling up four plates with the help from Sana and Dahyun while the rest of the members walked over to talk to the guys. Jeongyeon was still wondering how to slip the paper clip into Tzuyu's pocket. She sighed and took out her phone and dialed up Seungyeon's number. 

The older sister picked up the phone in a joyful manner. "Hello, my little ostrich."

"Unnie, I need your help. I'm so nervous!"

"Listen, it's okay to be nervous. Just take a shot and you'll have all the confidence in the world."

"Seungyeon, I'm not gonna do that..mainly because there's no alcohol here." She grumbled.

"You got this. I believe in you. You're a strong, brave women who can--..."All of the sudden, Jeongyeon stopped paying attention as she noticed Tzuyu talking to BamBam which didn't make her pleased at all.

"Unnie, I gotta go."

"But I--"

She hung up the phone call and walked over to them as she took the paper clip out of her pocket. She tried to put on her best smile as she hugged the Thai singer. "BamBam! Look at you, buddy. You've been growing a lot haven't you?"

"Well, yeah. I actually grew like--"

Jeongyeon turned away from him before he could finish his sentence and smiled at Tzuyu. "Ugh, Chewy. Come give me a hug too." 

Tzuyu looked at her in confusion as she allowed Jeongyeon to pull her into an embrace. "Uh..you alright there, unnie?"

Jeongyeon held her close for a while before she slipped her hand down to slide the paperclip into her pocket. She finished the task by patting her side as she pulled away. "Me? Yeah! I'm fine. You guys actually look a bit bored?"

"We do?" He blinked as Jeongyeon glared at him, but tried to keep her smile wide even though she was ready to dip his head into the punch bowl.

"Yes you do!" She took out the empty bottle from her bag and shook it. "Hey, everyone! Let's play spin the bottle!"

The room cheered as they all sat around in a circle. Jeongyeon smiled when Tzuyu joined the game as well. She thanked the Lord before taking a seat on the floor. She took a deep breath before looking around. "I'll go first."

She placed the bottle in the middle and spun it as hard she could. She watched it spin and spin until it began to slow down. She started to sweat, worrying about where the bottle could land. She honestly felt like it was spinning forever. However, it eventually stopped.

She looked up and noticed it pointing at Tzuyu, whose cheeks were becoming pink and warm.

Jeongyeon swallowed the lump in and panicked. She couldn't believe it actually worked but now, she could barely move her body and what's worse is that everyone was staring at her at that very moment. 

"."


________________________________________________________________________

Ah, another chapter is up! Sorry for the cliff hanger ^^ 

Please comment and subsribe <3

Love you all!

-JanJan^^