A Magnetic Attraction

Wing Woman

Somehow Jeongyeon got talked into visiting Seungyeon again, even though she felt like killing her for her dumb ideas to get her and Tzuyu together. She understood that she was just trying to help but she felt like it was all hopeless. Jeongyeon didn't believe that a person like Tzuyu could ever like her. She sighed as she walked through the corridor to put her sneakers on. She slipped her feet in and bent down to tie the laces together. Tzuyu walked in and watched her get herself ready. She leaned against the wall and smiled. "Going somewhere?"

Jeongyeon lifted her head up and got up, adjusting her coat. "Ah, yeah. I'm gonna go see Seungyeon."

"Right." The younger one smiled as she pursed her lips. "Listen, about yesterday.."

"What happened yesterday?" Jeongyeon felt like in order to save face, she pretended that their attempted kisses didn't happen. Tzuyu probably didn't want to kiss her and she probably scared her anyway.

"Oh..nevermind." The maknae felt as if her heart was torn apart. She turned away to leave before Jeongyeon grabbed her arm.

"Tzuyu, wait." 

She blushed instantly when she turned back around to look at her. "Y-Yes, unnie?"

Jeongyeon didn't really have a plan beyond this point. She took the time to admire Tzuyu's precious face before finally answering. "Have a good day today, alright?" She brushed her hair softly with her fingers as the other one bit her lips and nodded. Jeongyeon felt so bad that she couldn't just tell her how she felt. What was restricting her? She wished she knew.

Jeongyeon gave her a small grin before heading out to go see her sister. When she got there, she knocked on the door as Seungyeon shouted out. "It's open!"

The younger sister walked in and took her coat off. She glanced over her at Seungyeon, who was sitting by the table, scrolling through her phone. "What are you up to?"

"Oh. Just looking at pictures of Tzuyu." She smiled at her as Jeongyeon crossed her arms.

"Why?"

"Because, I'm admiring my future sister-in-law."

"You're what now?"

She laughed as she nudged her sister playfully. "You know that one day you two are going to get married."

"I can barely tell her what the hell is going through my mind and you think that we're gonna tie the knot?" She raised a brow at her.

"Listen, eventually things are going to fall into place." She rubbed her back, trying to reassure her that everything would be alright. Jeongyeon sighed as she felt something buzzing in her pocket. She took out her phone and checked the caller ID.

"The nagging queen..." It was Jihyo. 

She answered the call and placed the phone against her ear. "Yo, what's up?"

"Jeong! You haven't been replied to the mass text I sent!"

"Sorry, I'm at Seung's place."

"Well I'm just letting you know that the Got7 is throwing a party tomorrow night. You should come!"

"I think I'll pass."

"Tzuyu is going to be there."

"I'll bring dip."

"Perfect!, see you later!" The phone call ended as she sat down by Seungyeon.

"So..I'm going to a party tomorrow night." Seungyeon instantly put her phone down and turned to her sister as she placed her hands on her shoulders.

"And Tzuyu is going to be there?" Jeongyeon nodded in response as Seungyeon quickly got up and ran to get something from the room before coming back with a glass bottle. "You're gonna use this."

Jeongyeon stared at the bottle in confusion. "I'm not following."

"You're gonna play spin the bottle and you're gonna be the first one to spin it."

Jeongyeon's cheeks became flushes as she widened her eyes. "W-What?? Unnie, how will I know that the bottle will land on her?"

"Because the bottle cap is magnetic."

"But Tzuyu isn't!!"

"That's why you're gonna use this." She held up a paper clip as she smiled. "Try to hug her and slip it into her pocket. This cap is pretty strong on picking up magnetic force."

"Okay but how do you know she'll want to play?"

"Because i'm her future sister-in-law, duh?" Jeongyeon glared at her as Seungyeon chuckled. "Jeong, you know she's crazy about you. I know her just as long you do. You got to believe it. Just take a chance and see what happens. She's waiting for you to make a move. If you guys kiss, you can leave the party and elope!"

"You're delusional..."She took the bottle and the paper clip."You really think this could work?"

"I'm positive. I use this thing at parties all the time."

"You...go to parties?"

Her sister grimaced as she lightly hit her shoulder. " Hey! I go to plenty of parties."

"You went to bed last night at 9PM."

She pouted softly at the short haired singer. "I'm old okay."

"You're only 23." Jeongyeon chuckled. "You're still young..and you're a great sister, too"

She smiled at Jeongyeon as they moved in to hug each other. "Thanks Jeongyeonnie...so about your wedding--"

"Shut up, Seungyeon."

"Got it."

______________________________________________________________________

Ah! Look at Seungyeon being a huge JeongTzu shipper!

Next chapter will be the party scene. Are you excited?

Please comment and subscribe <3

Love you all <3

-JanJan^^