3. I test

Once Again With An Unlucky Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shu Hai changed and wore the same white kimono with a black belt that the ginger girl had given to the new pupils. Still, the same as the ones worn at the cosplay-video games convention.

"Take it! And don't expect for a second free lesson" the non-enjoyed girl had warned Shu Hai.

Experienced pupils were already practising on the mat while the newbies were observing. Shu Hai joined the newbies. Coach Chang An's lesson was about breathing technicals, control and releasing the tensions… Shu Hai thought that it was a trick to make people believe that taekwondo was easy in order to make them join the club. Shu Hai listened to the coach, initiated some movements but feeling wrong, he stayed alone on the side. He was there so his participation might count and he would soon go out of that castle and returned to his tranquil world.

Shu Hai was a bit disappointed that the coach didn't pay attention to him during the lesson… But whatever. The lesson was over. Some students rushed to the coach to ask him an autograph. Students packed their belongings and at least, he approached the coach.

"I won't take more lessons. Could you… process…"

"Follow me." Chang An said as he led Shu Hai to a new hall and finally a huge room with another desk personalized with a sofa, a bookcase, wooden sculptures, black and white photos. Shu Hai wondered where on that propriety the relaxation lounge was.

"Your name?" the coach asked when he sat in front of his desk in his black kimono.

"Wang Shu Hai." The coach checked his computer selected some things with the mouse, and Shu Hai was stuck at his face, ready to hear the good or bad news.

"Wang Shu Hai" he repeated slowly nodding and searching something in his screen. "I'm sorry. Maggie was right. Your payment has already been accepted."

Shu Hai frowned. He was ready to argue but the coach took the black old phone on which you had to turn a part to chose a number with those 'dring' and 'splok' sounds.

"Maggie, It's Chang. How long will it take to give money back to someone who want to cancel?… Two weeks?… Okay. Don't forget to come back from the beach in two weeks" he ended smiling. "I can give your money back in two weeks. Will it work?"

"It's late."

"During this while, you will be consider as a new pupil until your unsubscription, so I give you the right to enter into the propriety with your badge, walk into the garden, enjoy the relaxation lounge or try other sports. It will be our way to apologize for the inconvenience. Or, you could try another taekwondo lesson, and maybe you would finally like it?"

"I don't think I am in Taekwondo or any sports. I have too much interests aside."

The coach nodded, got up and brought him toward the exit.

"Everyone should find what make them happy."

Shu Hai thought that this man who probably trapped him should exactly know that he was the one from the convention. This sentence reminded him of what the coach had said that day… he didn't remember well.

"Which time should I come in two weeks?" Shu Hai asked.

"I will let you know." He clicked the fingers and then pointed Shu Hai. "Have you let us your phone number? I have just switched off the pc and can't verify."

Shu Hai frowned and thought: "Get my data account, then get my phone number…" He saw a block note on the desk and was ready to grab it to note his phone number. But Chang An was faster and gave him his personal card. Shu Hai nodded respectfully.

Shu Hai was left behind and got to the dressing room, took off his kimono, and when he was dressed with his usual clothes, he got out. It was the afternoon, 2 P.M. and the academy was silent.

Where did the others activities that he had been talked about take place? He could see anybody there so he chose to wander a bit. The coach said that Shu Hai was allowed to access the propriety. So let's verify if it was true!

From the dressing room, he went to a room in which he found a billards and a baby-foot table. There was a water fountain with plastic glasses. He took one and poured him water. That was fun. Shu Hai started to initiate dance movements with his hips and he was like a child.

Wait! Since he had free access, should he invite his best buddy?

"Wey?" Mystic Dragon answered the call.

"You won't guess where I am!" Shu Hai .

"Oh! Maybe where you wanted I to come with you because you will absolutely not join the Taekwondo academy??"

"Hey!" Shu Hai complained. Mystic was true. Shu Hai came there angry to a well known reason. But he would obtain his payment in two weeks. So it was nearly done! However, that bonus days!!! He hadn't figured it at all!

"Yes, how did you know?" he answered with humour.

"Maybe because I am the only friend you have, with Zheng Nan, and I know you too well. So where are you in the academy?"

"Look at this" Shu Hai ended abruptly the call switching towards a video-call and raised his phone with the games as background. But he saw a shadow behind who was not there before. He instantaneously yelled and he was even surprised when he heard the shadow did it too. It resulted that he spilled his water all over his shirt.

"You? What are you doing here? You can't be a coach. Are you a pupil?" the person said.

"Hey… Hmm… Not exactly?"

"I would prefer you to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter