6. I help

Once Again With An Unlucky Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shu Hai was exploring the room. There were no pictures on the walls. He saw a terrace and what should be a bedroom. But there was no sight of a living for two inside, or traces of a girlfriend. This coach lived likely as a monk!

He went to his desk and looked at the papers. There were the lists of his pupils and the new subscribers. Some of the documents were not signed with 'Coach Chang An' but with 'Maggie Liu'. Oh! right, wasn't she the ginger woman with a funny nose that had handled the registration and welcomed the newbies the first day? She might be more than a welcomed officer if she was agreed to sign the subscription contracts.

Shu Hai was exploring the room. After a while, Chang An got ready and went out to the bathroom. He wore a black sweater and a grey trouser. "This coach would need colours in his life!" Shu Hai thought. Indeed, it was not the orange shirt he was wearing.

Chang An drove them up to their home and they were welcomed by the Two-Heads Siren Master. She was displeased when she saw Shu Hai but didn't show it too longer because of the coach whom she fancied.

"Go inside, Aaron, and prepare the table for dinner." she ordered.

Aaron waved goodbye to the both men and fled. She crossed the arms.

"I suppose you are the one who brought Aaron to the academy" she told Shu Hai, angry and the arms crossed. "You should have warned. The next time, I call the cops. Hopefully, Chang An called me!" She scolded him.

Shu Hai was ignoring her speech. "After all, she was at work, she wasn't home, so she wouldn't have known that they were absent if Chang An had not called!" he thought.

"Shu Hai was a good babysitter, they played on the garden and at the swimming-pool. I wouldn't be able to be as fun as he was with your brother. Don't scold him too much" Chang An retorted.

Shu Hai was startled to be highly defended. He turned embarrassed. Yoona too.

She stuck her body against Chang An, sluggishly. "Won't you come inside for a while. Dinner is ready".

Shu Hai turned the head.

Chang An didn't answer.

"Come on, please" she rolled the eyes.

Shu Hai looked back at the motionless coach who seemed to search for help.

"You shouldn't urge a man when he doesn't answer. He will stay on the defensive state." Shu Hai warned, frowning.

Yoona went a little away and looked down at Shu Hai. Then the coach sighed and decided.

"OK, I will eat with you before going back home."

Yoona smiled and possessively caught his arm.

She rapidly nodded at Shu Hai with a forced smile. Shu Hai just had the time to see Chang An's compelled face nodding and saying goodbye.

"What right does she have to force him to be laid? She doesn't worth him." Shu Hai thought, puzzled and suddenly feeling something that grew up on his forehead…

It was really a beautiful day which even Hong Pei would have been blessed!


 

Shu Hai, the geek who was one week ago the famous unsocial guy, woke up after a real good night. His previous day was hectic with his trip at Chang Woo's den. The coach Chang An might not have revealed his cards yet. Shu Hai wondered if the coach had spent the night at the apartment below… Yoona's nocturnal messages had not given Shu Hai answers… Chang An was an handsome man after all. He might just be playing hard to get for Yoona but would be that kind of man who dominated his preys… Shu Hai's morning cunning smile raised up and he slapped his face. "Wake up! Stop daydreaming about your neighbours" he giggled.

The last night, Shu Hai had heard his phone sing among his chaotic dreaming cycles. He never switched off his phone. It had showed 'Aaron' so he had picked on. But it was Aaron's sister. She was sorry to bother him at night but for the care he had for Aaron and in order she forgave his last day-trip at the taekwondo academy, she had said that help her was his duty.

"What is your relationship with Chang An?" she had quickly said at low voice. Then, when he had found the excuses of the night call to ditch her, she had insisted and had begun to ask how he knew about the coach, why he had been at the academy, why he had brought Aaron and had met the coach the last weekend… With all those questions, Shu Hai himself had wondered since when he became closer to the coach at the point to feel offended by the girl's suspicions. All what Shu Hai could remember about this coach was kindness. That girl should have only served herself since Chang An might have been in his bed at that time!

Shu Hai bet the subscription's story was bull, but he had to wait for the return of this ginger Maggie to end the case. How could a famous coach deal with administrative papers? That's why Maggie signed papers. So, if someone had to be fishy, it might be that ginger bomb girl and the coach would be indeed her accomplice.

As it was scheduled, Shu Hai's female brother stormed the studio.

"Shu Hai, we had a new client today at work. He is recruiting. I am sure you would get that job if you dared to wash your face and get off your from your bed!" Zheng Nan yelled.

Shu Hai was sitting on his bed, typing on his computer. He totally ignored her.

"Please, read those books and call Bii, I told him that you will call. He needs a new electronic designer. It would just be a game for you… Shu Hai!"

He played deaf as usual. She began to clean what she found on the gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter