4. I suspect

Once Again With An Unlucky Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shu Hai found not less than fourteen new private messages on his social webs! He had to answer once again that it would definitely have a 2 to the really well made series adapted from the hit shonen manga of the time. Fans didn't believe him and there was like a battle on the web about this existential matter! Then, he had to pass his command to the three geeks for new DVD and he asked them for sausages: the odour of the one bought by Yoona was too attractive and he didn't have the time to taste it.

His studio was so messy that he had not noticed yet something long and high hidden into his bed. He felt something hard behind his back and when he realized it, Mystic had jumped from the bed-cover.

"Ah ah! What are you doing there? Crazy man!" Shu Hai yelled. Mystic was almost dead laughing and got up with a stomach cramp.

"Hey! You even don't have a look at your flat when you come in. You couldn't even find yourself in your house with that mess!"

Indeed, the ground was covered by DVD, empty food pockets, shrink-wrapped cartons which might have contained ramen, and soy oil with its remaining parts scattered on the floor. There were also cables of numerous high-tech equipment… And so was his bed: covered with things that people would wonder how he could still have such useless items…

"Speak, did the coach threaten you? Why did you need a shirt?" Mystic asked, eating a plastic packaging.

Mystic Dragon was a brown dishevelled hair guy with a hippie style, a large baggy and a vest which looked like a fantasy dress. His moustache and one book that he always brought with him completed the perfect, cool and lazy look of Mystic Dragon who was the most uncommon and respected geek by their community. And indeed if you need some Karma points, bonuses, bit coins or advise about anything, call Mystic Dragon, at anytime, he would be there! People didn't ever wonder when that guy slept. He didn't. Mystic was the interface between life and death!

"I got wet," Shu Hai answered annoyed. "I needed another one. Shirt. What's the big deal?"

Mystic raised his eyebrows and scoffed: "Do you really know your Black Shirt Provider?" He went to Shu Hai's home computer and began to type hastily.

"Hey, don't close my sessions please" Shu Hai whined. He was yawning and made his bed. After a while he wondered why Mystic was doing.

"Idiot, there won't be a 2 to this series, the director is death-afraid of being jailed because of scenes!" Mystic laughed.

That was when Shu Hai realised that Mystic was reading his blog! He got up, crazy, pushed the books on the ground telling how to behave in front of a recruiter and the new release of the people magazine New Cloud ;) He was interested in cracking news about rich people in order to appreciate how great it was to be considered only like a geek.

"Don't ruin my reputation bro!" Shu Hai yelled. He rushed to Mystic before he could write and validate some bad comments about him. Mystic had already opened an other page showing a serious article. The big head title was: "Murder inside the taekwondo league". Below the title, a picture portrayed the coach Chang An. He was younger on the picture. Shu Hai's interest suddenly woke up.

Shu Hai pushed the other guy from his sit: "Let me see."

At high voice, he read the article.

"A twelve years old pupil died during a taekwondo lesson at the famous taekwondo academy. Doctors proved the reason of the death: cardiac arrest due to an intensive training and a disable heart. This academy is well known for creating young taekwondo winners. The teachers are selected among the best and are themselves ex-winners. However this incident reveals an other side of the respectable academy. Ex-pupils have been asked about the teaching quality and the most spoke about the rough teaching's methods, coach Chang An’s ones, a teacher considered as very strict and formal. According to the students, the just young dead boy was one of Coach Chang An's regular pupils so the students said the coach Chang An might be responsible of his death. It's too earlier to conclude that the coach Chang An intentionally murdered the boy. The case will be investigated. The academy has now to face the rumours and the parents' rage. Parents required explanations about the methods of the school and security for their children. It was Park Shin Hye for…"

"It . Intentional murder?" Shu Hai murmured.

"You see. He is really a crappy man." Mystic said with his plastic lollipop in his mouth and the arms crossed.

"So does it mean he went in jail?" Shu Hai elaborated. "No, he couldn't teach again if he went in jail…"

"Is it what you wanted to know about him? You didn't tell me what you need."

"He doesn't look someone who will forced people practising till their death" Shu Hai continued. Whatever the grudge Shu Hai nourished against the coach, he acknowledged that the coach had remained gentle the both time they had met.

"Kindness and badness are not contradictory…" Mystic sang.

"What?" Shu Hai asked as he was again lost in his thoughts.

"Nothing" Mystic sighed. "I also found that he only buys provisions online, rarely goes into the town. Instead, he sends an employee. Never had a public romantic affair. He is like a ghost in this city, nothing on social media. He is famous over seas. I found American articles about his career, his success and his social contributions for charity foundations: children, tetraplegic, elderlies…"

"An annoyed and suspicious murderer taekwondo coach…" Shu Hai resumed.

"Oh! I've forgot: I drank your last beer. I am going now. See you this night on our game on line. Bye!"

"Bye!" Shu Hai waved. He didn't answer that the three geeks and Zheng Nan had brought him new beer packs yesterday. There were still in the bags.

The days after were like the previous days. Shu Hai was living with a pain in the . But contrary to the previous days, he was expected at the taekwondo academy by the famous coach Chang An to receive his money back. As exciting as his wait was his curiosity for this possible intentional murder case. He was scheming how he could use it to annoy or blackmail the coach if he didn't respect his engagement. So, Shu Hai decided to investigate. He had The Secret Key to solve this mystery. The Key was named Aaron. Indeed, Aaron was Yoona's sister. So if Yoona was close to Chang An he might get information using the boy.

Aaron came back to school. Her sister would not arrive from work before hours.

"Hey, Shu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter