The Woman Who wishes to Die

Ona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lights illuminate everywhere. Loud calls are coming from each establishment, trying to attract patrons who are willing to spend some shekel for a night of entertainment or pleasure. Some establishments are considered higher than most, there they host some of the pureblood officials. Rumor has it that some of the ladies were half pureblood and commoner, not that it matters to any of them because if they are not recognized by the pureblood family their status remains the same.

The low of the low.

It is not unheard of that many Axis who are married to ordinary nobility still enjoy the young women who give them a taste of youth or even just someone who listens to their complaints about everyday life. They pay even a month of their salary for an hour or two of paradise as some people describe it.

This is part of the Nation but somehow, the law seemed to not be practiced in this area. People take advantage of people, robbery, murder, , and all the worst things that one could imagine happening here.

 

 

This is a place that no Royal would dare to step foot. Yet, a certain Princess is inside one of the high-class pubs being served with drinks by women who are not able to hear or talk. These women were victims of a slavery trade and were rescued by the troop of the 2nd Princess. There were hundreds of them, some were fortunate enough to work in the Palace, others decided to serve in the Red-Light District for this is the only work they have known all their lives.

Sana, who is the second princess of this nation, is not known to the public so she could have the liberty to go wherever she wants. Even to the shadiest place in Ona. She does not go to this place normally, but her trusted attendant loves this.

Jeong – yeo, the only friend of the second princess and her attendant. Yeo is given as a name who serves the Royal family directly.

When Sana was first asked if she wanted to go to a place like this. The second princess refused profusely. For she knows that her bloodline is quite exquisite and practicing does not interest her a bit. Yet, she agreed to reward Jeong who enjoys such activity. The second princess would just drink in a private room with certain people while Jeong does her business.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeong is inside the most luxurious room in the establishment with a woman who captivates her heart through singing. It was the first year of this certain courtesan, but she had been so popular with many. Yet, she only spends night service with the second princess’s attendant.

“You have the voice of an angel,” Jeong heaves in appreciation after the performance of the certain courtesan.

The courtesan with big tantalizing eyes, smiled at her. She bowed gracefully.

“If you would allow me to speak, young master,” The courtesan asked carefully.

“I told you, Jiji, you do not need to act like that in front of me, you can talk whenever you desire, I would not mind,” Jeong said with a hint of exasperation.

She may allow Jiji to do such a thing, but it does not change the status they have. Jeong is exasperated only because no matter how smitten she is with the girl they live in a different world. Her family would never allow her to take in a courtesan who has no idea who her parents are.

They will forever look down on Jiji.

“I’m sorry if I disappoint you, young master,”

Jeong clenches her jaw. She takes a deep breath before answering.

“Speak,”

 

 

“The young commander that is always with you seemed more problematic than ever,” Jiji asked questions in relation to Jeong’s companion because she noticed that the young axis likes talking about her.

“Oh, that, she had been having some troubles with some affairs,” Jeong answered rather filtered.

“I see,” Jiji knows that it is not best to press on the topic if her customer wishes to stop.

“So, you see, she is … “ Jeong is thinking of a way to explain the situation without even revealing who her real companion is. “Let’s say she needs to do something but cannot do it alone, now, if she finds someone who wishes to do that thing that she cannot do alone with her the person who wants to do that thing she cannot do alone would eventually die,” She is convinced she explained it well.

If she presented the way she spoke in the court surely everyone would question her existence in the Royal Palace. Yet, Jiji seemed to get a grasp of what the young master was talking about.

“In other words, she is looking for someone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter