Sorrowful Day

Call Me Your Darling ~

Song

Na Young goes to the locker when she sees a picture of her . She remembers, it was when she slept with Baekhyun. Na Young puts it in the trash before go to the classroom. But looks like everyone is still jugding her...then the wistful girl sees the picture on the board. Na Young desperatly tries to take it off but it's not working...

« What a ...

- Thanks I never talked with her!

- She looks so pitiful

- Her hair is still wet because Ah Jae throwed water on her...

- She must feel so shameful now that Baekhyun left her... So pitiful

- She surely cheated on him for being treated like that!

- Really?! I hate her! How can she do that to him?! ! 

 

Na Young hears all these comments and feels her heart is breaking but less than when Baekhyun told her the truth. She and him are in the same class.
Baekhyun comes in the classroom and sees what is on the board. He sees Na Young too, how much he offended her. His words were in a way too hard for her.

 

- Baekhyun Oppa! We're punishing her for all she did to you!

- Oppa, don't ever talk with her! She is so bad!

- We'll be there for you, don't worry!

- Stop it... Na Young puts words on her feelings, he's the one who did bad, keep your Oppa, I don't need him or anything that he's got. The way he treated me, the way he looked at me... It was untruthfulness. He just played with my feelings and you're always behind him, just cheering him to not stop. You guys, don't know how it feels, but a day, when your daughter will come back home with her eyes full of tears because a guy broke her heart, you'll feel that in a way. Can I love someone who hurt me? I shouldn't, but I do. Can I? Yes... Even if he was so bad, I still love him because love can't go like this. »

She finally told how she feels, she needed to. She's free, no one can make her feel worst. She feels that someone is touching her... This smell, this feeling, these fingers... She turns back... Yes, it's her, the one and the only, her best friend, Lee Ji Eun, who was in Australia with her parents.

 

tumblr_nb6mtyaOxx1ryfjyio3_500.png
 
Lee Ji Eun is 18 and she was living with her mom and her step father. She has been in Australia since 3 years.

« How are you doing my darling? Oh? Why are you crying?! Yah! Who made cry my Nana?! Huh?!

- Unnie... No... Please...

- Why is there a picture like that?! You... wait... Oh no! YOU LITTLE BRAT! Who did this?!!!

- Unnie please, calm down... I don't want to stay here... Please. 

- Okay, don't worry, I think my dad and my brother are still waiting for me. Let's go. »

 

Na Young didn't talk. Ji Eun and her went in the car. They went to Ji Eun's house.
Ji Eun's brother, Ji Min, went to work after let his sister and her friend to their house. He's working as a schoolteacher in Na Young's school.

« Do you want to drink something? An orange juice? Coca Cola? Anything?

- No... Unnie I'm so sad... I just wanna cry...

- I understand, let's cry togheter, okay? »

 

* Flashback *

 

« Oppa! I'm so tired of school... Thanks it's the week-end! What should we do?

- I want to go to the fair. And eat churros!

- Sounds good! Oh no...

- What?

- I forgot that I need to guard my cousin... Sorry.

- I can do it with you! We'll look like a family!

- Really?! Thank you Oppa! You're the best! »

 

 

tumblr_nbbankknvF1tqbj5to1_500.jpg

11 pm, friday night, Baekhyun knocks to the Lee's house. Na Young's little sister opens the door.

« W...who are you?

- Hello! What a cute girl! I'm your sister's friend, Byun Baekhyun. Is your sister there?

Na Hee points her sister and her little cousin behind her.

- Oh Na Hee let him come!

- She told it...

- It's beautiful!

tumblr_nbc9kdFeyQ1s2pxgxo1_500.jpgtumblr_nbc9kdFeyQ1s2pxgxo2_500.jpg

- It is... It was our grandma's house. She is gone in Japan and died there before let us live here because we were searching somewhere to live. We're here since 2 years. It's really comfortable. Do you want to see my bedroom?

- Okay...

tumblr_nbdcmg3j2W1r0vwwpo1_1280.jpg

- It's here...

- Wow... It's so nice! Ahhh, it makes me want to sleep... So pretty!

- Don't worry, there's only us, my dad, my uncle and my aunt won't be there before.... hum... 10 am! They're sleeping in their friend's house so they told me that I can invite someone!

- But I'm the one who wanted to come...

- Aish Oppa! We doesn't care, we're togheter and it's the only thing we care about! Let's go down, do you want some pizza?

- Okay, fine! »

They all eated togheter. They watched a film and Na Young's cousin, Min Woo, 3 years old, asleeped. Her little sister went to sleep too. Min Woo sleeps near Na Hee. Na Young slowly closes the door and finally hugs and kisses her boyfriend. They go to Na Young's room.

« And... now... what should we do?

- I don't know...

- Oppa, I'm really happy that you're he...»

Baekhyun kisses her and push her on the bed. They kiss again and they do what they wanted to since many weeks....

 

 

* End of the flashback *

 

tumblr_nb4m7nXYPE1tvgaroo1_500.png