What Is Love?

Call Me Your Darling ~

Song

Oppa looked relax but I didn't. Atfer talked few minutes togheter, he's gone. He asked to me if we should take care of the baby togheter or not but I think it's better to talk about this later. He asked since when I'm pregnant, I told him few weeks. Baekhyun told me to call him if I need help but I don't feeling to do it. He really missed me since we broke up but I want to go slowly. I like to take my time and be cool. I don't need a man like him... I need to be alone.

I woke up the next day a little tense. My little sister went to see her friends and I'm alone in the house with my parents. After waking up, I went down. My parents were in the kitchen when I heard them talk.

« Did you sleep well? Daddy carefully asked to mom

- I was a little bit scared. Scared of time, scared because my first daughter knows anything about the world and is having a baby early. I want to go back in time and ask to god what I should do for my daughters live a good life... Will they be happy about what they have? Will they get a good husband? After hearing Baekhyun, I think time flies so fast. Will he stay with Na Young for the rest of his life? You know how my darling is... She won't accept him easily... I know her, she will make him beg her, she is so spiteful...

- Don't worry, I'm sure she will do right, she is a good girl, you know it...

- I'm upset, i'm uspet because you want them to stay here while we're away... What if something happens?!

- Yobo, it's because they need to know what is life with kids... They will have our Na Hee with them... She's energic like a baby...

- I'm really scared...

- Aigoo, don't worry! »

I'll prove to them that they can trust me. Mom, don't ever worry!
I went out for prepare Christmas, because tonight we'll celebrate it. Hoping that Oppa won't come...
So I went to the market. I bought everything we need for have a nice night!
I came back home
 

« Mommy, daddy, Na Hee-ah! I'm ho~me!

- Na Young-ah! Baekhyun is here with his parents, greet them! told mom

- Oh... Hmm... Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Lee Na Young... I throwed a glance to Baekhyun who was nervously smiling

- Aaww! I'm Byun Shin Se, but call me Omonim! And it's my...

- I'm Baekhyun's dad, and Shin Se's ex, Byun Taehyun. We divorced two months ago...

- Na Young-ah, get dressed for our Christmas party...

- B-but I bought food for 4 persons... How should...

- Aigoo, we couldn't come here without food! Who'd be like that! Na Young Omma, help me to cook! »

So I went in my room and I dressed up.

tumblr_naxpqhZyV41spqhdqo1_1280.png

I didn't really think that Oppa would be here with his family, but honesly, I expected his coming. Ah Jae and him are they togheter or it was only what she thought? Whatever, this Christmas makes me thinking about when Baekhyun and I ate in a restaurant. Classy and chic, for our 2 months. I was wearing the same dress but there was accessories with. I hope he will think about it, because this date was a lie too.

My sister came back an hour after me. She changed her clothes and she joined us. I sat next to her and Baekhyun sat next to me. My mom and my dad were in front of us and Baekhyun's mom was in front of Na Hee. Unfortunally, Baekhyun's dad couldn't stay anymore with us. He had to work.

« My turkey is good! What do you think about it Na Hee? Baekhyun's mom politely asked

- Well... it's good! Unnie?

- I think too... but I need to vomit...

- It's nice to eat togheter right! Like a family! Na Young's dad, are you okay?

- Mmh yes!

- Sorry! »

I couldn't stand anymore. I went to the toilet and I tried to not put dirt on me. But still... Baekhyun didn't talk...
Does he feel bad? Is he hurt anywhere? It's the questions I would ask to him if we'd still in couple. But I need to think about myself...
I went back to the table.

« Are you okay? Mrs Byun asked

- Yes... Sometimes it just happens to have nausea...

- Hmm... My grand child need to be calm with his mommy! »

After dining, Mrs and Mr Byun are gone and mom was doing the dishes. I sat on the couch and Baekhyun joined me.

« Today... you've been so calm...

- I was... just... thinking.

- About what?

- The life... Everything... What I did to you...

- Ooh... and.. I have a question... Are... you.... dating... Ah Jae?

- Well... no. Firstly yes but after I realize that she's bad... I bet on you with her brother who's is my friend, and she asked me if I could do the bet with you, so I just accepted. But after I learned that she just wanted you to be undergroud, that you be alone. So I broke up with her and I went here for take the responsability.

- Okay... thank you for telling me the truth.

- Don't worry... so... I will go. Take care of you and... call me if you need something.

- Okay... »

 

Last year, I was friend with Ah Jae, and she was fall in love. She was really in love, but this man was our professor. He didn't wanted to hurt her, so he told her that he doesn't have any feelings for her and they can't date because she's his student. But they had and she expected a baby. But he denied all, and left her. Then our professor started to harass me, he was so scary. A night, he went to my door and asked to me if I love him, I was alone with my sister. He broke a window and he went in my bedroom. I was tearful and I called the police so he went in jail. When Ah Jae heard what happened, she said I was lying and was really bad to me, she was ignoring me. Then she has lost the baby and she really hated me. She was saying that I messed up everything and I'll pay for this... This is how I pay.

 

thumb.png