Problem

Call Me Your Darling ~

Song

Lee Na Young POV

We're already in december... The 3rd. It's snowing. It's been a week since the scandal with the photo... I didn't went to school but school called my parents for tell to them that I missed school. They didn't asked me why, surely because Ji Eun talked about the photo. I'm in my way to school. I only miss Ji Eun because she is now going to Constis, our highschool. She asked to be in the same class as me. It makes me wanna go back to school. I really miss her.

It's here... There's everyone... My schoolmates... my teachers... they're looking at me. I see Ji Eun and I run to her.

« Unnie! You missed me so much!

- Me too... Are you okay?

- Yes... I think I'm better than before! But I need to tell you something... »

We went to my desk and talked.

« Unnie... I think I'm pregnant...

- What?! What nonsense is that! Why are you telling this?!

- I tried a pregnancy test and it was positive...

- Nana... Eotokke...

- It's his baby... I can't bear it... »

Slowly, my stomach became bigger and bigger... I didn't know how to do... Soon it's holidays. I'm going in Japan for see the rest of my family. I can't hide it anymore. I won't... But it's hard to tell it to my parents.
I have sport today. I don't know how I'll do...

« Today let's play to dodgeball!

- Sounds good! Let's make 2 teams girls! »

Unnie and I are in the same team. She told me that she'll protect me.
I was behind her. She is so protective to me. Suddenly, the ball headed to me...

[ ... ]

« Unnie...

- Are you okay?!

- Yes...

- You're in the nursery.

- I feel so bad...

- Aish this Ah Jae... What a ... I'm so sorry, I couldn't protect you well.

The door opens, it's Baekhyun. He comes to me...

- Are you okay?

- Why are you here?

- I saw that you faint so I was worried. But looks like you're fine.

- Yeah... Thank you.

- For what?

- Worrying.

The nurse comes in the room.

- Na Young, you didn't protect well... You fainted because you're tired. You should eat more and sleep more because you're not alone...

- Mmh...

- Not alone? please no Baekhyun... don't

- She's expecting a baby. Eat fruits and drink more water. I will do something for you stop sport okay?

- Yes... Thank you.  »

I went out of the nursery with Ji Eun.
Baekhyun grabbed me.

« It's my child?

- Oppa...

- Tell me... Is it my child?!

- You little brat? What do you think she is? Yes it's yours! Do you think she's having with everyone?! She is so innocent, you're her first! Right?!

- I don't want to talk about it... I'm tired, Unnie, let's go to the cafeteria. »

I am so angry that he could think that it's not his baby. Should I ride?
I can't take care of the baby alone. How can I do?!
I went home with a heavy head, thinking about all these things. It's so bad... I need to tell to my mom everything.

« Mom... Dad... I'm so sorry.

- What happened?

- I... tell it, tell it to them, I... my grades are bad since I stopped school...

- Baby it's okay, don't worry and just do your best!

- Okay... Thank you mom. »

I couldn't tell to her...My mom and my dad'll be so sad. I'm just 17...
Days passed by and school is over. Baekhyun Oppa didn't called me or texted me. I feel bad for him...
It's already the 24th. It's been a month since I slept with oppa. The way he was with me before we break up miss me. He was so nice.
Someone is at the door. I went downstairs for open the door but my mom arrived before me. It is Baekhyun.

« Hello, can I help you, wait... You're Baekhyun right?

- Hello Omonim. Can I enter?

- Oh sure! Why are you here?

- I want to talk with you and Abonim.

- Should I call... Na Young-ah! Baekhyun is here! Let's seat. »

Baekhyun sat next to me. He was stressed.

« W...why are you here? My dad told

- Firstly, I'll apologize. I'm sorry for being so irresponsable. I broke up with your daughter before knowing about what is happening. I hurted her so badly and I feel shameful. Please accept my excuse.

- You and... You and Na Young broke up? She didn't talked about it. Dad must feel so sad

- Darling, is it why you stopped school? Mom asked to me

- It was so painful for me. Like if someone took my life.

- Secondly, I want to apologize again for being an idiot. He bend

- No, don't tell it... please... My parents aren't ready...

- Lee Na Young is pregnant and it's my child! I'm sorry!

- Wh...what?! What is happening?! Wait! What are you telling now?!

- Mom! I'm sorry mom! I didn't want this first but it happened!

- When, when?! My beautiful daughter, tell me when!

- Sorry mom.... It... it was when I took care of Min Woo and Na Hee, they were asleep and I was so lonely! It just happened! Mom!

- Yobo! Tell something! Yobo! Mom started to shake dad, he was so quiet... I can't! How will you take care of a baby! You're so young and so immature!

- Baekhyun-sshi, you MUST take all the responsabilities! I won't accept if you hurt my daughter or the baby! If she's crying, it's your fault, when she smiles, you'll smile, she's sad, you're sad! You MUST take care of her! Ok?!

- Yes Mister.

- Yobo! Your daughter is pregnant! What did we do for having that?!

- I'm a bad daughter, I know it, It was a mistake... Please mom forgive me!

- My precious daughter... Aigoo!

- DA IN STOP IT! It's my daughter too but I'm not crazy, I just think about how to do, because we can't take off a life like this! We must be responsable to the kid!

- Yobo... I... I'm so angry right now... My precious daughter is having a baby...

- We will go to Japan and you two stay togheter! Go anywhere you want to. But don't do bad things again because we won't forgive you!

- Dad I love you! Thank you so much! 

- I'll take care of Na Young, don't worry.

- We'll go in two days, so tell everything to your parents and come here.

- Aigoo, aigoo! »

 

tumblr_nb4m5cA3qK1tvgaroo1_500.png