Forget I

Call Me Your Darling ~

That feeling, do you know it? When you feel sad, your heart is broken, you're hurt. It's how I felt. I woke up, my eyes opened. I couldn't think clearly. Only that. I love him... but I am just the mom. This feeling, when the one you love will have another family, this feeling when he loves someone you were close to a long time ago... They both betrayed me. I want to revenge, this feeling, you want him to see what he lost... It's my feels.

I went down and I said hello to my sister, my friend, and him. I couldn't show my sadness.

« What do you want to eat? Ji Eun asked to me

- Nothing special... I'll just drink milk.

- B...but I can make something good for you.

- No need. I'm going out.

- Wh..where? My little sister asked

- Somewhere with Seo Joon.

- Really? Can I go with you?

- No, another time. »

I dressed up and I went out. Seo Joon was outside, with his black car, waiting for me.

tumblr_ne7ze8q7xt1spqhdqo6_400.pngtumblr_nehwa674As1t1rsaoo1_500.jpg

« Whoa... You're so pretty!

- Thank you... Where are we going?

- Did you eat?

- No... And you?

- So let's go eat somewhere, I know a good coffee shop close to here. »

 

-----

 

« Welcome Mister, what do you want?

- Waffles for the Miss and I, I'd like a coffee and for her...hum... an orange juice.

- Yes. »

It was so quiet... None of  us tried to talk. We ate without speak either... He looked embarrassed, same for me. But I was thinking about Baekhyun... I still have feelings for him, but he hasn't... Everytime I was thinking about us, I was a kind of comfortable; but right now, there's nothing between us... We walked to his car and he drived to a big park, with beautiful flowers and big trees.

« Woow, it's so pretty!

- Yeah... Do you want to sit?

- Y...yes. It's so nice there!

- N..Na Young-ah, how so you feel? I was embarrassed to talk about my feelings, You look sad, don't hide anything to me.

- Hiding what? My sadness? Yeah, I feel sad, I feel betrayed, but I won't stay home and cry because of them, e kind of made his choice, he's hers... »

 

Hey guys, it's a little chapter but I felt so bad to let you down like that, so i'll update my story sometimes

Saranghayeo! Kiss <3