Holidays

Call Me Your Darling ~

Song

Mom and Dad are already gone and I'm on my couch with Oppa and Na Hee, watching tv and eating pizza. Well it sounds boring but it feels nice. We're watching a horror movie, feels like in the past. Our parents are gone like five hours ago and Baekhyun came two hours ago with a big bag. I'm between them, Na Hee's head is on my shoulder and Baekhyun is so scared that he is tighly holding my arm. How I feel? I suffocate. But I called my best friend for help me! She'll stay here for holidays! Yey! The door rings, it's surely her. I went to see, yes it is. She was holding her bag and a suitcase.

« Unnie, finally you're here!

- Yes... it was soooo hard! My dad asked me to give him your number, your address, everything! It's a miracle that I'm here! Whatever, what are you doing?

- Well... We're watching a movie. There's pizza too.

- Oh please, you know food is my husband! Hello sweet heart! Na Hee gets up and cutely hugs Unnie, aigoo what a big girl!

- Yes... Already 12! She's so smart!

- And...

- It's Baekhyun... I whispered to Unnie

- Yeah, Baekhyun-sshi. she tells without interest

- Jiji. he answers

- Unnie please sit.

- Okay, hmm I'm gonna eat a piizzaaa! »

We watched the rest of the film in silence. Na Hee fell asleep with Ji Eun. Baekhyun is trying to stay awake but I see he wants to sleep.
tumblr_nbhkmand7J1sht9xao2_250.jpg  So I put his head on the other side of the couch. His baby head is so nice to see. When the film ended up, I turned off the TV and I cleaned up everything, but I still want to eat. I opened the fridge but there was nothing that I really wanted to eat inside. So I took my coat, the keys and I slowly opened the door for bother no one. But I felt someone taking my wrist. I turned back...

« O...Oppa? Did I wake you up?

- Where are you going? He said with his sleepy voice

- I'm going to buy some ddeokbokki...

- You wanted to let us alone?

- B...but... He puts his hand on my mouth

- Let's go togheter, wait for me. »

He took a cardigan and he took my hand. While we were walking, it was so calm between us. We were like strangers, he was 20 cm away from me.

« Are you tired? I told with interest

- N...no..

- But you look very tired Oppa... I stopped and I turned back.

- Where's the stand? It looks so far. He walked away but I runned to him and I back hugged him.

You missed me so much Oppa... Even when I'm sleeping it's kind of hard to not think about us... When you were nice, my boyfriend, I was your Nana. Only yours...

- Na Young-ah... I... even if we look close, I don't love you... I like you as my friend but there's nothing else. Sorry... I'm just trying to help my baby's mom.

- R...really... Owh... I understand... It must be my pregnancy...

- Maybe... So, where's this stand?! »

We buyed ddeokbokki and we went back home. Unnie and Na Hee went upstairs and Unnie is sleeping in my bed. The way I have been with Baekhyun is not pregnancy, I really falled in love. I miss him so much... But I miss Baekhyun, the boyfriend.
When I woke up, Unnie wasn't here. I brushed my teeth and I went down. There was pancakes, milk, fruits, a chocolate cake on the table. Yes, my Ji Eun is back!

« Nana sit down! She told me. I sat down next to my Na Hee, who was impress too.

- Unnie made everything! I went down ten minutes ago, she was cooking like a chief! Na Hee said with interest

- I don't cook like your sister! I'm the best for cook!

- Ji Eun!

- Yah, call me Unnie as usual!

- Where's Baekhyun? Na Hee asked

- He's gone like an hour ago. He said he needed to do something. So, let's eat!

- Yeah!!! »

I'm asking where he's gone... Yesterday was so shameful for me... I look desperate.

Byun Baekhyun POV

I went to Ah Jae's house. She asked me to come. I bowed to her parents because they are friends with my parents. I seat on their couch and Ah Jae gives me an orange juice.

« So... you changed your hair?

- Hm... Black one now...

- Why did you asked me to come?

- Well... It's a surprise... Where are you going for vacacions?

- I'm staying with friends...

- Who? Da Hyun? 

- No... Na Young.

- Lee Na Young?

- Mmh...

tumblr_nbi38zARE91rvh4e8o5_250.gif

- Really... She is so smart...

- You changed... You'd be mad before...

- Yeah, in a week I changed... I realized that life don't worth to get mad... We should be calm when we're mad. I want to take a new way.

- Well, I hope this time it'll be good.

- And... Is it good to live with her? Is she a good cooker or anything else?

- Well... I don't know. We're living togheter since yesterday... But there's her sister and Ji Eun too.

- Aww thank you... I was dying right now... Well now, I want to give you the surprise! Come in my room...

- Okay... »

We went up and her room was full of flowers...

tumblr_lzerx6JE3F1qbv88lo1_500.jpg

She took off her dress.

« Oppa, I want us to live togheter forever... Please...

- Ah Jae... Sorry...

- Why? Why don't you want to do it with me?

- We aren't togheter... Let's stop here.

- Oppa... Please. She grabbed my hand and made me touch her, just once. »

She took a glass full of wine and gived it to me, I drank it...

« Oppa sorry... »

[ ... ]

I woke up like three hours later in her room. Ah Jae was sleeping next to me... She drugged me. I shouldn't have drink this glass. I took my clothes back. I was thinking about Na Young...

« Oppa you're already up?

- You drugged me right?! I don't remember anything! 

- Why do you think this? You was drunk and... And...

- Don't lie Ah Jae, please... »

 

tumblr_nbhhb2Aa0o1tuwxpeo1_500.png

Already the end ~ What happened between these two?

Will Baekhyun fall in love with Na Young?

Next Chapter!