Feels

Call Me Your Darling ~

Song

« Can you come to the park? I have something to tell you

- Sure, wait 5 minutes »

Na Young rapidly put on her shoes and take her bag. She is running, because her boyfriend is all she have except her family. Na Young is a lovely 17 years old girl. She looks a little cold but she is kind and cute. Na Young doesn't really have any friend since she began highschool. When she started to date Baekhyun, everyone really hated her, because Baekhyun is physically the perfect cute boyfriend.
Baekhyun is next to a blond girl, looking like 1 meter 60 tall. Na Young joins them but looks already tired. It started to rain...

« Oppa, I'm finally here. She tries to hug him but he doesn't look really happy
- I need to tell you something...

- Wh..what do you want to tell me?

- Let's break up.

- Wait, wh...why? What?! W...wh...why are yo.... Oppa! Na Young started to cry

- Stop it, Baekhyun, tell her... The blond hair girl told

- Well actually, I didn't really loved you. I just bet 100.000 wons to take someone's ity with friends and I just.... No, really, I'm sorry... I think it's not right to do that...

- All you told me were lies?! I don't want to believe it... never... Tell me it's not true, please! She took his arm and begged him

Ah Jae ( the blond hair girl ) pushed back Na Young and just strongly slapped her face

- Do you have any pride?! Don't do things like that. It's just annoying, Oppa doesn't like you, try to understand him. He can't bear you or anything that you're meaning. He can't see you! Can you love someone who just played with you?! I don't think so, so please don't! »
Ah Jae is being a such a right now. And everyone knows how she's. Na Young is warned, she better stay away from Baek. But her heart can't. Ah Jae and Baekhyun are gone, and the lovely girl is on the ground. She is crying like if someone died. It's how she's, so sensible.

Na Young's feelings are hurt. She knows how hurtful it is now... She believed that he'll be different from her first love. She remembers when he asked her to go out, these feelings growed up more and more until she falls in love. This love, so pure and innocent, she was so happy. But now, all is over. He told her he'll never forget her, she could trust him. It was lies. The necklace he gave to her was meaningless. She wanted to forget everything, but she couldn't. Because she loved him.

The next day, she woke up with tears. She didn't move, she just looked her messages, none. Not a little word, nothing. She was really wistful. She wanted to shout but she didn't wanted to weak up anyone. Her door opens, it's her little sister, Na Hee. She's 12 and always energic.

« Unni wake up! It's already 7! Let's eat.

- I won't eat, go.

- Unni...

- Leave me alone.

- D...did something happened?! Tell me...

- I won't leave this room.

- Okay, I won't do anything. And, Baekhyun called. He asked to talk with you.

- Mmh...  »

She feels betrayed. Na Young decides to not let him take her down and to show to Ah Jae and Baekhyun that she feels stronger.

9 am, highschool. Na Young is shyly walking in the corridor when she notices that everyone is looking at her like trash. Na Young doesn't care, but she sees her ex boyfriend shiny and smily with his new lover. She tries to not looking at them when Ah Jae is calling her name.

« Lee Na Young! What is this smell... Smelling like trash, disgusting. »

Na Young doesn't mind but Ah Jae take her arm and throws water on Na Young. She feels like dirt and let her tears go out. Baekhyun doesn't take a look to them, feeling guilt hu? Yes, he feels guilty.

Na Young goes to the locker when she sees a picture of her . She remembers, it was when she slept with Baekhyun. Na Young puts it in the trash before go to the classroom. But looks like everyone is still jugding her...then the wistful girl sees the picture on the board. Na Young desperatly tries to take it off but it's not working...