Teaser 02

Lunar Academy ☾ Tennis Team - Discontinued

He blushed.

Did he just hear-?

"You heard me. Take off your shirts," the coach repeated once more. 

What the h*ll?

When he had come to the rich kids school, there was a lot he didn't expect. Whether it was the enigma of a Student Body President or the forceful joining of the Tennis Team - both of which he didn't quite understand fully - but this was the last thing he expected to hear. And why was the Student Body President the Tennis Team's student-coach too?!

"Wait," he called out, regaining his senses. "Wha-?"

He barely spoke another word when the upperclassmen became fed up.

"Just strip," one ordered, snapping his head in his direction. He, like most of the other students, had already stripped. "You're holding up the whole process."

He shrank back slightly and fidgeted.

This was not what he expected at this school - and definitely not during tennis practice.

"Don't be rude," a calming voice reprimanded. He turned, shocked to see the Student Body President so close, suddenly in front of him when at the other end of the crowd before, and took a step back.

"Are you that uncomfortable stripping?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow, clipboard in his arms. 

"Well...Uh...Yes," he answered hesitantly, rubbing the back of his neck lightly. 

"Ahn Daniel is it?" the President guessed, looking through some papers. "How are you with skinship?"

"With wha-?"

Arms wrapped around his neck and the President's body firmly pressed against his. He felt like exploding, sure that he was burning up and red. What in the world was going on? But just as quickly, he was let go and he could only hear his heartbeat pounding in his ears.

"Hmm...I see," the President muttered to himself, jotting something down on the papers. "Interesting stats...like I expected...a little lacking but good overall."

"Aw Umma! Why don't you do that for us?" another member complained jokingly.

Umma? What?

"Because it'll take too long," the President answered, pushing up his glasses. He jotted a few notes down quickly before turning to the crowd.

"Get your shirts back on and take a lap," he ordered, looking over them with unnerving confidence. "Let's see how this physical test goes."

Daniel opened his mouth to say something, a protest, a question, something, but he felt faint and his world turned dark as the blue world above him spun and shouts of alarm surrounded him.

...xXx...

"What's wrong with this kid?" the Captain snorted, rolling his eyes. "It was just a hug."

"Don't be rude - regardless if he's awake or not," Jinjung scolded, struggling under the weight of the taller, unconscious male. The Captain sighed before stomping over, easily pulling the fainted student off and wrapping an arm around his neck to support the deadweight. 

"Now what?" he grumbled, directing a harsh eye over the crowd of people. 

"We continue," Jinjung stated as if obvious. He raised his voice. "Everyone onto the track."

Jinjung scanned the crowd, recognizing the other transfer students and their mixed reactions as everyone moved to the track. He took a seat on the nearby bench, already formulating the various groups in his mind. 

"And what do I do with this kid?" the Captain questioned, bringing the fainted-Ahn-Daniel with him. Jinjung patted the bench next to him and the male complied, placing the fainted student down on the bench with surprising care, letting the student's head rest against Jinjung's shoulder as if he had just fallen asleep. 

"Take a lap everyone," Jinjung ordered, holding up a stopwatch that everyone eyed at the starting line. The minute he started it, they started running it and he watched calmly from the bench, watching them run and keeping an eye on the time. He recorded each time down with record speed, scanning the numbers again with his eyes.

"We have a lot of work to do," he muttered aloud, sighing.

...xXx...

Authors Notes

The deadline will be extended for a little bit longer - to February 14, BUT those who have already applied and been accepted will be chosen for the story automatically since you all were awesome people who turned an application in andbecauseIdon'thaveenoughapplicants. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the teaser and starting next chapter, more people will be introduced. Good luck and congrats.