Fate

First Impression

 


When the three walked out of the building they were shocked to see Tory, Manpreet and Gurpreet with one of the girls in the picture they had seen earlier. The girl was clinging to Tory and pointing at the guys.

The girls then went to the bubble tea shop that the guys were headed to. “Lucky.” ChanYeol said to himself as he watched the girl from the corner of his eyes.

“Hey Tory I can’t believe we’re so lucky to be able to see some of the EXO members on my first day here.” Tama said while the three girls sat down with her. She then notice Tao and SeHun just a few seats away from them. “Oh my god. You guys its the two maknae’s.” Tama whispered pointing at the two.

“Tama please don’t point.” Tory said and then the waiter came up to them. “Hi D, could I get the usual.” She said and the young man tilted his head.

“All of them?” He asked and she looked up around. She then spotted the rest of EXO through the window. She nodded and handed him her card.

“Tama what would you like?” Tory said and the younger looked at the menu. The younger pointed to a drink and snack. “D please also place that on my card.” She said and the young man nodded. The sisters then also ordered and handed him their cards.

“Tory you know I could pay for it.” Tama said and Tory shook her head.

“It’s fine. It’s your first day here.” She said and then the rest of EXO came into the shop.

“Omo.” Tama said and the sisters tried not to laugh at her reaction. Tama then noticed something on Tory. “Um Tory...” She said getting up from her seat. Tory looked up at her. “Do you feel light headed at all?” She asked and the elder shook her head. “Have you hit your head anywhere lately?”

“Yeah earlier.” Tory said and Tama opened her bag. She took Tory’s hat off and tilted the elders head. “What the hell?”

“You idiot.” Tama said and placed a small towel on the back of Tory’s head. Tory’s hat landed on the table and blood went onto the table.

“TORY!” The sisters shouted causing all the guys to look at them.

“Would you three keep your voices down.”

“Are you stupid.” Tama said. “How long ago did you hit your head.

“30 minutes ago.” Tory said and Tama took out her phone.

“Hey Jo it’s Tama.” Tory tried to grab the phone from her but she moved away causing the sisters to keep Tory in her seat. “I’m at a coffee shop with your unni. She’s got a gash on the back of her head. Yeah. See you in a bit.” She said and hung up. “Jo’s on her way.”

“Tama, Jo can’t walk properly at the moment.” Tory said and then felt light headed.

“Tama go to the counter and ask the owner for a first aid kit. And some towels. Gurpreet go with her. If they don’t have any go back to the car and get some.” She said and the two did as asked. Once the two girls were out of the shop the guys came running. “God damn it Tory. When the hell did you hit your head and how did you do it!” She demanded.

“Preet please lower your voice.” Tory said as she closed her eyes.

“Yeah don’t close your eyes you idiot.”Preet said, “Tao the kit that’s in your bag.” She said and the younger handed it to her. “Now talk.” She said to Tory.

“I tripped and fell backwards at the studio. I didn’t think I hit my head that hard.” Tory said and Preet hit her on her back.

“Tory you know that you getting injured is just as bad as Lay getting injured. If you bleed and we can’t get it under control...”

“Preet it’s slowing down.” Tory said getting up. “D the girls order and mine. We’ll take it to go.” She said and he nodded. “Guys don’t stay out too late.” She said and swayed slightly. “Lets go.” She said and Preet went to her side and they left with the drinks in a carry out container.

“Hyung?” SeHun said and LuHan sighed. “I...”

“It’s okay SeHun.” LuHan said and took out his phone. “Preet where are you taking her?” He listened. “Alright. Keep me updated. I’ll get the others back to the dorm before you get back.” He said and then hung up. “D.” he said and the server looked at him. “We’ll take all our drinks to go. Also I’ll be taking Tory’s card.” He said and the man did as said.

 

___________________________________



At about 11pm Tory walked into the guys dorm and it was quiet for once. Since it was one of the rare times the guys had the day off they took advantage of it to turn in and sleep early. She went to SeHun and LuHan’s room. When she opened the door she could her SeHun sniffling. LuHan was laying in bed reading a book. He looked at her and she gave a faint smile. He nodded at her and she went over to SeHun. The younger was curled up under his hyung’s blanket. She crawled into the covers and lay down looking at the maknae. She moved his hair from covering his face causing him to open his eyes.

“Noona...I’m sorry...I didn’t know... I...”

“It’s okay SeHun. I’m okay.” She said and he hugged her burying his head into her chest. LuHan shifted the blanket so that her head was showing and SeHun’s crown was showing.

“Good Night.” LuHan said laying down as well and placed his arms around the two of them. SeHun between the two of them like a child with his parents.

“Night.” She said and closed her eyes. She then started to sing the three of them to sleep.

 

 


When all the guys woke up at 6AM Tory was in the kitchen already making breakfast for all of them. She had a beanie on her head while she was on the phone. “I’m already at work Jo. I’m sorry I didn’t come home last night. No Jo I didn’t. Jo I don’t have a boyfriend and you know that. That was just...Fine I stayed at his place alright. God.” She said and jumped when LuHan looked over her shoulder to see what she had been cooking. “Don’t do that.” She said then moved the phone from . “What are you doing up already? You don’t have to be up until 7AM.” She said.

“The baby woke me up when he couldn’t find you.” LuHan said indicating SeHun.

“YAH UNNI! WHAT BABY! UNNI!” Jo shouted and Tory sighed.

“I’ll call you back Jo.” She said and hung up. She then smacked LuHan in the arm. “If I knew I was going to get a headache this early in the morning I would have just gone home last night.” She said and then SeHun came up to her and hugged her.

“Don’t tease Umma.” SeHun said and the other members tried not to laugh at the shocked look on Tory’s face. “By the way Umma I’m sorry. If I knew you had the same condition as YiXing hyung...”

“I don’t.” She said as she placed food out for them.

“Then...”

“I’m a diabetic SeHun. When I get cut, if I don’t get it to stop bleeding fast a lot of bad things can happen.” She said and LuHan took her beanie off and looked at the back of her head. “LuHan would you stop already.” She said and turned abruptly to look at him, making herself loose balance. LuHan grabbed onto her and pulled her against him.

“Umma, Appa not in the kitchen.” SeHun teased and LuHan let go of her. The two moved away from each, LuHan into his seat beside Kris and Tory to the counter where her laptop was out with their schedule.

“Should we also start calling you Umma?” ChanYeol said and Tory glared at him.

“If you want to still be the forever hyper happy virus you are, you won’t.” She said and then all the younger members hugged her. “I’m getting too old for this.” She said resigning her fate.