Trapped

First Impression

 

When the girls were dropped off at home it was about 2AM already. Kai had to carry Gurpreet into the house while Kris and ChanYeol brought Tory and Manpreet into the house. LuHan and Lay had opened the house door. They all moved around the house as quietly as possible as to not wake Jo since they knew Tory didn’t want the younger to know she worked for them. Chen did sneak into the house and found Jo’s room. He placed the gift he bought for her on her night stand. LuHan had gone to Tory’s room with Kris and the two were surprised at all the electronics she had. There were no pictures in the room. And one side the of the room had a wall full of books. “Sorry about this.” She mumbled as Kris placed her onto her bed.

“It’s nothing noona.” He whispered as LuHan went to her closet. He opened it and found a T-shirt for her to change into. He also went to the bathroom and got a washcloth wet so she could wipe her face down. “Hyung I’ll get a ride back with the others. Just make sure that the three are okay.” He said and then left the room.

“This is the first time any of us have seen our staff get like this.” LuHan whispered and she sighed. “But its a change. And we had fun.”

“This isn’t going to happen again. I’m never booking a place where they have Karaoke again.” hurt now for her to talk much. All of the sudden there was a knock on the room door.

“Unni... are you back?” They both froze since it was Jo.

“Get under the covers.” She said shoving him onto the bed as she stumbled to the door. LuHan pulled the covers over him and scolded himself mentally for getting stuck in that situation. His cell then rumbled silently in his pocket and he took it out. He looked at the message.

~Hyung I’m stuck in Noona’s room, JongIn is still in Gurpreet’s~ YiXing

“Unni?”

“Give me a minute Jo.” Tory said and LuHan felt something land on the bed by his feet.

~Just our luck. I’m stuck in Tory’s room and Jo is awake.~ LuHan. He heard the door open.

“Unni are you alright?” Jo asked looking at her sister. Tory was currently pulling the t-shirt over her head when she opened the door.

“Yeah sorry.” Tory said and Jo noticed a male jacket on the foot of the bed as well as her sisters work shirt.

~Ge what’s taking so long?~ Kris

“Unni!” Jo said and Tory went into the hall. “I can’t believe you? You’ve just been in Korea for 2 days and you already have a guy in your bed.” She and Tory went further down that hall. Jo noticed 3 pairs of guys shoes. “You have to be kidding me.”

~Just wait. Jo woke up. Xing, JongIn and I are stuck at the moment.~ LuHan

“Jo please keep it down. I got back later then the other two.” Tory said trying to somehow get the younger to lower her voice.

“But Unni...”

~Seriously? Lucky I got out in time.~ ChanYeol, LuHan sighed at the text.

~Jong can you still hear Jo and Tory. They moved away from the room.~ LuHan

~Yeah Jo sounds very shocked.~ JongIn.

“Jo please just go back to bed and put your headphones on.” Tory said to try to get the younger not to be able to hear the guys when she rushed them out of the house.

“Not happening Unni. I’m awake because I have an assignment that I need to get done. I have a classmate coming here in a few minutes.” She said then the doorbell rang. Tory sighed.

~Ge it looks like three girls are at the front door.~ Kris.

~Damn~ LuHan

“Unni just try to keep it down.” Jo said as she opened the door.

~Looks like we’re going to have to get comfortable. Doesn’t look like we’ll be leaving anytime soon~ JongIn.

~Fan you and Yeolie head home. Since my car is parked a block away I’ll get the three of us home when Jo and her friends fall asleep or whenever we can get out of here.~ LuHan.

“Hi girls.” Tory said as the three other students came into the living room.

“Hi Tory Unni. Sorry that we came this late. We just got off work and its the only time we can meet up for this project.” The three said and Tory nodded.

“You three aren’t interrupting anything. Unni has a guy currently in her room and so do my other two housemates.” Jo said and then they all heard something from the sisters rooms.

“JoEun really now.” Tory said and sighed when the younger smiled up at her.

“You better get back to the guy before his drive just crashes.” Jo said and the three girls laughed while Tory walked away. She left the four in the main living room that was closest to the front door.

She went to Gurpreet’s door and poked her head in since the girls in the living room couldn’t see the sisters room doors. “Is everything alright?” She whispered and saw Kai nursing his head while Gurpreet was sound asleep on the bed. Beside Kai on the floor was Gurpreet’s cell phone.

“It chimed and she through it right at my head.” He whined.

“You’ll live. Now take the sofa over there and get some sleep.” She said and the closed the door. She then went to Preet’s room and opened the door. “Are things okay in here?” She whispered.

“No, god damn it.” Lay said from the floor by the door.Tory could only stare at the many boxes that had toppled over him and Preet was sleeping like the dead on the bed. She quickly helped him moved the boxes and helped him up. They looked at what had fallen on him and they sighed. It was boxes filled with the guys performance accessories and outfits. “I take it I’m going to have to get comfortable.” He said taking his jacket off. She nodded and went over to Preet’s night stand and took her phone. She turned off the alarm clock. “Night Noona.” he said as he took the daybed he moved boxes off of. She then left the room.

When she entered her own room she locked that door and sighed seeing LuHan had already placed his cell phone on the nightstand on the side of the bed he was laying on. He also placed his pants onto the chair on the other side of the night stand. He was already laying under the covers and the lights were off. She went to her bathroom and turned the light on. She noticed the sink was wet. It looked like he had washed his face off as well. She brushed her teeth then went to her bed. She lifted the left side covers and crawled in. It was a good thing she had a Queen size bed. She didn’t have a problem sharing. She drifted to sleep looking at LuHan’s sleeping face.