Meeting

First Impression

 

When Tory arrived at the front of the building her interview was being held at she sighed. There were many girls outside. She walked passed them and the girls glared at her. She went up to the front door and took out her phone. She typed in a code she was sent and the doors opened. The girls could only gasp. They had never seen Tory before. Once inside she went to the front desk.

“How can I help you?” The woman said and Tory handed the woman a letter. “Oh you’re the interviewee the president has been very interested in meeting.” She said and then got up. “Come and follow me.” She said and took Tory to the elevator. Once they were on the top floor the woman knocked on a door.

“Yes?” A male voice said.

“Sir, Miss Lee is here to see you.” 

“Send her in.” The male voice said and the woman opened the door for Tory. Tory walked into the room to see many people in the room. She also noticed that they were the people from the airport earlier. She sighed when the guy who almost hit Jo glared at her. “Miss Lee please come and take a seat.” The man at the head of the table said indicating for her to sit down at the end of the table. She did as told and looked around the table. She saw JongDae whispering to LuHan who was looking at her discreetly while another young man was leaning on him. “Lee, I am really glad that you could arrive earlier than we had originally planned.” The man at the head of the table said.

“I’m just lucky that I was able to take my exams earlier then the rest of my class.” She said and the man she had an encounter with commented and she took a folder out of her bag. She slid it perfectly to a stop in front of him. 

“Lee I don’t usually have female managers woke for me but you are an exception. As you can see this large group here has two managers as it is. But I would like you to work with them as well. You will work with both subgroups. And when one of the male managers needs time off you will take over. The main reason you can do this better than just having a codie do so is because you can speak Korean, Mandarin, English, and a few dialects of Chinese.” He said and she could see four members lift their brows at this information. 

“She can’t possibly handle these guys. And the fans will just walk all over her.” The managers commented.

“If what happened at the airport has any indication of the type of manager she can be she’ll be able to do a better job than you.” Two of the guys said shocking even the man at the head of the table.

“What happened earlier?”

“She was the one hyung called you about.” JongDae said and the man at the head of the table smiled.

“Then its settled, the two managers need a week off to cool down. I don’t need another incident like earlier. So Lee you will be in charge of the guys as of tomorrow.” He said and Tory looked at the group. Her eyes landed on LuHan again and he was smirking. 

“Yes sir.” She then was handed a contract to sign. She looked at it and sighed. The room door then opened.

“Sir you had the girls call for us.” Manpreet and Gurpreet said and then looked up to see Tory. “Victory?” The two said and she looked up at them.

“Yo.” Tory said as she gave them a victory sign.

“YEAH!” The two sisters shouted and rushed over to her. The managers gave the girls a strange look while the guys had to smile. The sisters rarely showed any emotions. SooMan had to laugh as Tory was being squeezed to death by the sisters. 

“Would the two of you let go of me.” Tory said and the girls did but kept her in arms reach.

“Why didn’t you tell us you were coming here to work?” Manpreet said.

“Sorry girls I didn’t actually tell her which company we were when I had called her to come for an interview.” SooMan said and the girls looked at him.

“Then why did she even interfere at the airport?” The managers said. The sisters sighed already knowing why.

“Girls?” SooMan said.

“No one hurts my dongsaeng.” Tory said looking straight at the managers. “No one lays a hand on her when I’m around. If they did they better run if they don’t want to get hurt themselves.” 

“She couldn’t hurt anyone.” The 3rd youngest of the guys said and the sisters looked at him and shook their heads.

“Tao she’s trained in many martial arts, I wouldn’t be surprised if she could hurt you.” SooMan said and Tao tried to lung at the girl but she was out of her seat already causing the young man to run into the sisters. Tao then swung his right fist past the sisters but Tory grabbed it and twisted it and jumped onto the youngers back with his arm pinned between them. 

“GET HER OFF ME!” Tao shouted causing Kris and ChanYeol to help him. Tory got off of him when the two were going to pull her off.

“Next time don’t try something you won’t be able to finish.” Tory said and then her phone rang. She looked at the number then quickly answered it. “Jo are you alright?” she said and listened. “No don’t do that. I’ll be home in a bit. I’ll take you to the hospital in a bit. Yeah I’m done with my interview. Just stay put.” She said and then hung up. “Anyway I need to get going. I will be back later.” She said and the sisters and SooMan nodded. She rushed out of the room not noticing JongDae’s worried face as well as LuHan’s.