No more Bacon

My Lady

A month pass by and you still haven't talk to Baekhyun for once. Your mood does recover and your broken heart is slowly glued into one piece.

It's a saturday morning, the sunlight shines on your face. Suddenly your phone start to vibrate. 

"Yeobuseyo?" You groan when you pick up the phone. *Who is this brat waking me up?*

"Ah Young. Good morning." The person replied    You tape on the screen to see the caller ID.  *kAI?*

"Why are you calling?" You whinned.   You're not a morning person especially on the weekend when you want to sleep all day long.

"Open the door for me. Stupid Chanyeol doesn't pick up my call." Kai groan      "Argggg.....Araso." You replied and hang up.

You walk downstairs slowly and walking with your eyes closed.   You open the door and return to your room.

*Gwiyowo* Kai thought to himself   *Mwo?* He shook his head and enter the house.  

Since it's Saturday, your parents went to a weekend trip with only them two.   

 

Kai's POV: 

I have to urge Ah Young to go on a date with me. She suffer so much these days. 

I walk to the second floor and open Chanyeol's door. This pig is sleeping only with his boxer on. 

I run to this bed and sit on his stomach. "What the f**k!" He roar    "Goodmorining bro." I shot him my innocent smile and wink at him.

He falls down and went to sleep again.  This two is exactly the same even though they're not blood related. Sleeping PIGS!

I turn on the CD player and play the music very loud.  Chanyeol whinned and cover his head under the pillow with his blanket on top.

"Wake up Chanyeol, D.O hyung want to see you." I shake him violently and yell next to his ear. 

Finally he gave up and walk to the bathroom and wasjed up.   Next mission, make Chanyeol wake Ah Young up.

Soon Chanyeol came out from the bathroom.  "Hyung,go wake up Ah Young." I said   

"Araso." Hyung replied    I see Chanyeol enter Ah Young's room and soon the room was filled with Ah Young's loud voice.

"No!!!" She yelled  I laugh so hard when Ah Young yell at Chanyeol hyung. Muahahahahahaha

In the end, Chanyeol did success.  When Chanyeol left the house, it's only me and Ah Young left.

"Ah Young. Want to go out with me?" I asked     "Where?" She asked    "How about the aquarium?" I recommend

"Only we two?" She asked   I nod my head and I'm prepared to be rejected. "Okay." She said 

She agreed? I smile and exit the house with her.  

When we arrive, I line up for the tickets.  "Two tickets please." I said     I saw the girl smirking at me. When she hand me the ticket,she touched my hand. "Call me." she said   I found an extra note with the tickets. It's her phone number.

I crumble it into a small ball and throw it into the garbage bin.  "No need." I said and left the girl dumbfounded. 

"Ah Young." I call for her attention.   "I'll pay you back later." She said       "No.You don't have to." I replied 

I give the tickets to the ajussi and entered the aquarium.  It's my first time visiting this aquarium and it's huge.

"Ah Young, have you been here before?" I asked    She shook her head.     "Me too. It's my first time." I said 

"Really? I thought you come here often." She chuckled        "Nope. It's my first time here." I said  

Suddenly she run away and stop infront of a big glass.  "Whao!" She squeal when she saw a walrus.

"It looks like you." I said    She glare at me and did a mehrong to me.    When we walk into the room fill with Jellyfish, it's dark.

She hod my hand and walk slowly next to me.   "Are you afraid of the dark."  I asked with concern  

"I thought you're going to laugh at me." she said sarcastically.  I wrap my hand around her shoulder. 

"The moon jellyfish is really pretty." I said when we stop infront of the glass.   I can feel her head bobbing up and down.

I took out my phone and took a picture of it and hold her hand when I finish.  When we exit the room,she pull away her hand.

"Thanks." She said lowering her head.  I can see her blushing lightly. I want to kiss her on the cheek right now. 

"No problem." I said    While walking, I heard her stomach growling.  I chuckled when I hear that and she cover her face with her palms.

"Hungry?" I asked    She nod her head and follow me to a convenience store.   We both bought a ramen and eat by the window.

She open the lid and start eating very fast.  "Slow down. I'm not going to stole your food." I grip her wrist to stop her.

"I'm hungry." She said with ramen in .    I laugh when she talk with full since I barely understand her.

"Araso. Just slow down okay." I said and eat my ramen.  After eating,we visit rest of the aquarium. 

While walking towards the exit, I saw Baekhyun.  I was about to say hi but OH NO.  I turn around and drag Ah Young with me.

I hug her and hide behind a wall. I watch them exit the aquarium and I let go of Ah Young. 

"What's that for?" She glare at me while rubbing her wrist.  "I'm sorry." I said and place my water bottle on her wrist

"Better?" I asked   She nod her head quietly when looking at the floor. I can imagine her rosy cheek. 

"Kaja." I said and exit the aquarium. 

I walk her home and before I turn to the staircase she hugged me.  I was startled, I froze in my spot and couldn't move.

"Kai. Thank you for everything today. " After she finish talking she run into the house and slam the door beofore I can respond.

"Kai!" Chanyeol yelled and I snap out from my thoughts.   "Huh?" I look at him.   "What are you doing here? D.O called you so many times." 

"Araso. Bye hyung." I wave at him and walk to D.O's apartment.  Before I leave, I took a glance at Ah Young's window. 

Surprisingly, she was looking at me and our eyes met. She closed the curtains and disappeared.  I smirk because I can imagine her face now.

 

Your POV:

OMG! So embarrassing. He saw me! Arggg. I shouldn't peek at him. Why the hell did I even hug him for?  

I mentally slap myself. Just then someone opened the door. "Babe. Are you hungry?" Chanyeol asked 

"Ani.Where have you been the whole day?" I aksed      "I went to D.O's apartment for a project." He replied 

D.O.... It remind me of Baekhyun.  I frown and lay on the bed.    "You don't have to cook for me. I don't have appetize." I said 

"Araso." He nod his head and exit the room.      An Ah Young! You have learn how to move one! Baekhyun found his love and you should too!
 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

     I though  Baozi was a girl when I first saw this. Muahaha

  Two big D.O eyes.~~

      Sehun,what are you looking at?  

  Run!!!!   (It's D.O and Channie)

     makne of EXO-K.

 

 

To:

Hope you enjoy reading and please subscribe and comment.     ^  ^

From: Kryin1213