Avoiding is hard

My Lady

For the next few days, you avoid Baekhyun in school and D.O and Chanyeol are helping you to avoid him. You quite singing and went back to art.

"Hyung.What's wrong with Ah Young? She doesn't talk to me anymore." Baekhyun whinned    

"She's busy with her family and school work." D.O lied        Baekhyun nod his head and do what he suppose to do.

D.O walk out the room and dial Chanyeol's number.  "Yeol. Baekhyun noticed Ah Young's strangeness. What should I do?" D.O asked 

"I don't know.Ah Young had been sad and frustrated for the past few days." Chanyeol replied    

"Araso. I hope Ah Young recover from the heart break soon." D.O pout and lay his head on the sofa and sigh. 

*Poor girl. Umma want to see the happy you soon. Wait... Umma?* D.O shook his head and took a nap.

 

Your house:  

Knock  Knock  "Ah Young ah, dinner time." You dad knocked on the door         "Araso." You replied softly and lay on your bed

You hear your dad sighing and left. *Sorry dad* You star outside of your gigantic window and see wind whistling through the trees.

Suddenly, the memory of you and Baekhyun in the amusement park pop out and you start crying.

*Buzz Buzz* Your phone vibrated  From Baekhyun: Ah Young, are you very busy? You haven't talk to me in a long time.

*It's from Baekhyun. Ottoke? He notice that? I thought he's busy dating with his girlfriend?*  

You didn't bother to reply it. You turn off the phone and went to sleep.

 

Chanyeol's POV:

For the past few days, Ah Young lost some weight. She doesn't eat and sleep alot. The teacher had called home few times to check if she's okay.

She ditched school alot recently. Kyungsoo and I tried to help her avoiding Baekhyun but I wish Ah Young will speak to him instead of avoiding.

My heart aches when I see Ah Young frustrated and do nothing but stare at the wall all day long. An Ah Young,you pabo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV: 

I have been ditching school for a week now. I don't want my grades to drop too much so I decided to return to school.

"Are you sure babe?" Chanyeol asked      I nodded my head and give him a weak smile.  I'm not sure what to do if I see baekhyun but......

I'll try my best to not have contacts with him at all. When I open the door, I see Sehun and Eunsu infront of my door.

EunSu attacked me with a bear hug.  "I heard that you little gril is not doing well this days." She said  

"What the. You should go to school or at least don't make Sehun late for school." I scold her  "Ani e mida. I manage to follow her." Sehun replied

"Ah Young ah, don't be sad. You'll find someone soon." She hugged me again and before she bid me goodbye, we chit chat a bit.

I'm proud to have a friend like Eunsu and I envy her. Sehun is a good boy and love her so much. Me? Forever alone. Hahaha~

"Come on, we'll be late for school if you stand there and not move." Chanyeol flicked my forehead and laugh at me.

"What the hell.It hurts." I chase after him but I can't reach him. He run too fast with those long legs. 

Today in school, I tried my best to avoid him. I'm not eating lunch and I change my schedule for afterschool programs.

Whenever he walk towards me, I'll walk the other way. When he's with his girlfriend, I duck my head and walk pass them.

Everytime I see them together, my heart broke into pieces like a mirror collasped on the floor. 

Avoiding is hard, but I have no choice. Right? 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 sehun and umma.

   woowoo  everybody~  dance ~

 

 

Subscribe and comment. 

Enjoy reading~   ^  ^