Is it a date?

My Lady

Since Baekyun is so annoying,I decide to join singing with him. Yes, I'm defeaded by Byun Baekhyun,the cutest thing in my life (so far).

After school, I went to the music room with him. He hug me,play with my hand and all those stuff and saying how fun it will be singing with me.

When the clubs ended, we met in a new cafe that D.O discovered. 

 

Cafe: 

"Yeollie, tomorrow is Saturday. Can we go somewhere?" I asked       "Sure,babe.To where?" Yeollie replied 

"Can you guys stop the babe thing.It's annoying. You guys are bro and sis not lovers." Kai stated    

"Are you jealous that you got no one?" D.O chuckled         "Please.Me jealous? I can any girl I want kyungsoo." Kai said 

"Kyungsoo?" I tilt my head.       "That's D.O's real name. Do Kyungsoo." Baekhyun replied   I nod my head and take a sip of my ice cappucino.

"Stop aruging boys." I can't stand people arguing especially 4 of them. Bicker and bicker.   "Let's go to Lotte World together tomorrow."

"OMG. Lotte World! My favorite!" Chanyeol clap his hands and kick his leg.  I don't know you. I don't have a brother. A retarded boy here.HELP!

"Fine with me." Kai said     "Same here." D.O raise his hand.  I turn my head to Baekhyun and he said yes. Does it count as a date with Bacon?

After we finish the food, we went home and do what we suppose to do.

 

Next day:

"Babe wake up.It's 9 in the morning!" Chanyeol opened my door and jump on me.  I groan and turn to the other side.

"I thought you said we're going to Lotte World." Chanyeol said    Oh right Lotte World. How can I forget about this. 

I rush into the bathroom and clean myself. I'm so excited to see my bacon.Even though it's one side love but who cares. 

I pick my favorite shorts and sheer top. I pair it with converse and I put on BB cream,blush,eyeliner and lip tint. Vola~ Bacon ssi~

It took us almost an hour to get there. All I can do is sleep. zzzzz.  When we arrive, there's not a lot of people so I'm kinda happy with that.

Last summer when I came with my friends,the line was so ing long so we decide to shop in the mall instead.

Yes, I do have frineds but not in this school. I'm not a loner okay?

 

Inside the Lotte World: Author's POV

You and the boys line up for the roller coaster first. "Since we have 5 people,let's play a game to pair up." You said  You took out a coin.

"If you think it will be head,please raise your hand." You and Baekhyun raised hands.  "The rest of you rock paper scissor." You said 

Chanyeol and D.O win so Kai will be the one riding alone. When it's your turn, you run to the front seats(the forth one).

You pull Baekhyun with you.    When you sit down,you want to  buckle you seat belts but before you can Baekhyun already did.

You look up and saw him grinning.  *Such a gentleman.*

Soon the roller coaster is moving. Slowly it reached the highsest point. You grip Baekhyun's had firmly and closed your eyes. *3,2,1!*

You start screaming like you're about to give birth. Surprisingly, Baekhyun pull you closer to him and he start to scream with you. 

In the front, Chanyeol and D.O are screaming on top of their lungs.   *Muahahaha. My brothers are cute.Right?*

When the roller coaster stopped, Baekhyun unbuckle the seat belt for you and hold your hand while exiting.  *Arggg! Skinship!*

You blush slightly for the sudden skinship.  *Stop An Ah Young.You'll look like a tomato!* Your face just get redder and hotter. 

After the roller coaster, you guys line up for eclipse.(Scary??)

Since it's a circle, all of you sit next to each other. Chanyeol on your left and Baekhyun on your right.  *Sandwich between 2 good looking boys*

This time, Baekhyun grip your hand first and give you a big grin. *Arggg. I'm going to die cuz of your grin.*

*This machine is scary* You thought to yourself when it's over. Before any of you notive it, it's almost 1 already. "Guys,let's go grab so lunch."

Chanyeol whin like a little kid. Actually everyone is hungry so you went the convinent store and bought ramens. Even though it's hot outside, ramen

always make you feel dynamical. After lunch,you guys line up for the wild river. There are a lot of people in line but hey it's hot outside! 

Everyone want some fun with water.  (wild river)

You went on the boat and clap your hands like a little rewarded with lollipop. The boat start moving and water is splashed on you and the boys.

When you come down from the boat, you're soaked. All of you are soaked.  "Ah...ah young ah." Baekhyun stummer.

"What's the matter?" You tilt your head look at Baekyun   Baekhyun look away and point to your chest.  You look down and your bra is very visible.

*Oh . Why did I pick a sheer top*    You mentally slap yourself.  "Does it bother you guys that much?" You ask even though it sound ty.

They nod their head in unison. "Do they sell cloths here?" You look around Lotte World and spot a store at the corner that sells T-shirts.

You run to the gift shop and bought a T-shirt.  You take off your sheer top and squeez the water out of your wet bra. ** (In the bathroom)

When you come out the boys recommend playing games and ride the ferris wheel at night. 

 

Night time: 

"The staff said only 3 people in a cartl so let's decide now. When you put out your hand,it's either your palm or the back of your hand."

You end up with Kai which you're not happy about. You and Kai enter the second cart. When it reach the highest point. You gapse. 

*The view is beautiful!"*  Suddenly the ferris wheel is shaking. "OMG!"  You can't maintain your balance so you're about to fall. 

Kai cought you just in time. One hand on you waist and another hand on your neck. Both of you stare at each other for few seconds.

"Thanks." You said and sit down.   *Awkward*    You guys stay in that position like that until the ride is over.  

After all of you come down, it's time to go home. You bid goodbye to everyone and hug them except for Kai of course. *we're not close*

 

Home:

"Yeollie, are you hungry?" You ask      "Aniyo. I'm tired. I  just want to sleep." Chanyeol yawn     "Same here." You yawn too. 

Both of you went up stairs and go to bed.    *So tired but I had fun today.Kekekeke*

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

    Love this pic ~       

did you find all the EXO members?

 how about this one?

I can only find Luhan and Lay from EXO-M. 

Cute Luhan~~( I do not own this )

 

Please subscribe and comment.  Kamsahamnida~~ ^ ^         Love EXO~