It's time to clarify

My Lady

 

 

 

 

Ok, I can't hold it longer.  I think I'm being stupid the whole time you know.  Why am I avoiding Baekhyun in the first place?

It's not like I stole his girlfriend or something. It's just that I "liked" him,he falls for someone else and now,I don't like him. Like 99.99 percent.

So I decided to clarify things with him,talk to him and make up with him. Isn't this wonderful?

I'm going to talk to him during lunch or maybe sometime in the day. Okay,enoguh with the talking. Time for school now~

 

 

 

"Goodmorning Ah Young." Kai greet me with a warm smile.  Well,I'm not surprised anymore. It has been 2 weeks and he walk me to school everyday

"Goodmorning Kai. Let's go." I said and walk beside him.  "Have you eat yet?" I ask him.  He nod his head and smile.

"If I say no,what will you do?" He asked      "Buy you breakfast?" I said with a "duh" tone.  

"Araso.~" He pat on my head and held my hand while swinging it.  "Chowah?" I asked    He nod his head.

"Aigoo." I pat his head and tangle our fingers together.   When I step into the school, I remember something.

"Kai ah, I want to clarify things with Baekhyun ASAP. What do you think?"  I asked  

"Since today is your last day, I think it's a good idea." Kai said still swinging my hand.  

 

 

 

Tell you the truth, I'm touched.  Kai walk me to school every morning, buy me lunch,take care of me,block the fanboys of mine and walk me home.

Before I go to sleep,he'll send me a message. Sometimes he'll sing a lullaby for me. During dance pratice, he'll take care of me and he'll be the 

only scolded by the teacher which make me feel like a burden. - _ -.  So yeah,I'm touched and I'll try to like him back. ^ ^ 

 

 

"Ah Young ah?" Kai wave his hand infornt of me.  I snap out of my thoughts and respond. 

"Yes?" I replied and walk towards our locker.   "Today is our performance. Aren't you excited?" He asked   

"Half half. I'm nervous about it. I might be a hinder sb." I said.   It's true. I don't want to embarrass Kai infornt of the whole school on the last day.

"No you're not. But one thing though. Can you change your dress? It's too short and it show too much." Kai whinned  

"Araso. I'll wear something more conservative." I shook my head and walk to class with him. 

 

 

 

Once we enter the room, I saw Baekhyun sitting at the back without Taeyeon. Where's Taeyeon? They always stick together though. 

I lock gaze with Kai signaling I'm going to talk to Baekhyun.  Kai nod his head and a fist pump.   

 

 

"Baekhyun ah." I said his name lowly.  Baekhyun look at and stare at me.  "Ah Young ah." He smile awkwardly.  

"It has been a long time since I talk to you." He said   I nod.  "Can I sit here for few minutes?" I asked   He nod his head.

"I'm here to clarify things with you.Well,I was being stupid for the past few monthes but I'm over it now." I said trying smile as bright as possible. 

"I'm glad to hear that." He said and beam.    "So,where's Taeyeon?" I asked     

"Taeyeon? She have piano classes in the morning. She'll be playing a piano music with me on stage tonight." He said 

"Me and Kai is dancing to .........Trouble Maker tonight." I said embarrassingly.  "Jinja? Daebak!" He laughed 

"Yah! This dance is touchy.It can be awkward you know." I hissed.   "Araso~ Fighting~"Baekhyun open his arms and I hug him.

"I'm glad to have you back." He said softly.    "Ne oppa~" I sing and return to my seat. 

 

 

"I surmise that it's going great between you guys right?" Kai asked           "Bingo." I beamed 

"I'm jealous." He said out of no where.       "Why?" I asked  and pat his head.  

"Because you gave Bacon a hug." He pout.  Even though his face doesn't suit it but it's cute!

I cannot help but hug him. "You smell like candy Ah Young ah." He said and I feel my face warm up.

"Awww~ you're so cute when you blush." He joked.       "Yah!" I slap his arm lightly and face forward.

Maybe he's not sweet after all. 

 

 

Lunch time: 

Oh my suffer time had come. My creepy oppa and  O O oppa will made fun of me,again.

"Oooooo~~ holding hands huh? Love birds~" D.O sang       "Oppa,you're being too overacted." I warn him

"I heard that you and Kai are going to perform Trouble Maker tonight~" Chanyeol smile even more creepier now. 

"It's just a dance okay?!" I exclaimed     "But it's very touchy dance~ *wiggle brows*"Chanyeol giggled with D.O

"The two of you is so childish." I scoffed        'Thank you" They chorused.   Argggg. Stab them! Someone stab them!

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night had arrived. Even though it's 7PM at night,the sky is very bright and it's very pretty.

Purpleish clouds, the sky is blue,red,and orange.   "Isn't it pretty?" Someone interupted me.

I look up and saw Kai starring the same spot as me.  "Yea it is." I answered 

"Come on,it's our turn soon." He said         "Let's pratice for the last time. Okay?" He asked  

"Ne." He took out his ipod and start playing Trouble Maker. 

 

 

1,2,3 !

We start dancing and there're students watching us. I feel like I'm Hyuna and Kai is Hyunseung even though Kai is ier. ^ ^ 

After the dance,I sit down on the bench panting.  "WOW. I'm so hot right now." I said as I gulp down the water.

"Yea.I should take off the jacket for now." He took off his jacket and held out his hand.

"What?" I look at him confused.      "When're going back now." He said and yank me towards him in a gentle way.

 

 

"Next group. Kim JongIn and An Ah Young. Trouble Maker!" The MC shout  

The students clap and cheer like retarded seals. Most of them are boys. 

 

"Ready?" Kai asked me.  I nod my head and enter the stage with him.  "Relax." He lightly squeeze my hand and stand in his position.

 

1,2,3!

Ni nuneul bomyeon nan Trouble Make

   Ni gyeote seomyeon nan Trouble Maker

 Jogeumssik deo deo deo

Galsurok deo deo deo
Ijen nae mameul nado eojjeol su eobseo

Niga nareul itji motage
Jakku ni apeseo tto
Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo
Beoseonal su eopdorok
Ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo
Nan Trou a a a ble! 
Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker! 

Trouble Maker! 
Trouble Maker! 
Trouble Maker! 
Trouble Maker! 

 

 

 

The crowds cheer,whistle and clapped. I'm glad that I didn't mess up the performance and our viewers like it.

When we walk to the backstage,Kai high five me. So did my oppas~  "Wah! Ah Young.You're so y~" D.O said

"Of course.I'm her brother!" Chanyeol wrap his arm around my neck and point to himself with his thumb.

"Tsk." The three of us said       "Ah Young!" I saw Baekhyun waving at me. 

Him and Taeyeon walk towards me.   "Great performance!" They both said.  Just then Baekhyun lean towards me.

"You guys look cute and y together." He whisper.   I feel so hot when Baekhyun said that.

"Ah Young ah,Kai like you. You should accept him. "Taeyeon said   I nod my head and walk away.

Curse you Byun Baekhyun. Now I look like an idiot blushing.   

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update~ Hope you like it

  Kkamjong Kai~

 O.O  D.O

 creepyyeol~

 crispy Bacon~