chapter 13

My Lady

 

 

By blink of eyes, two years had past and all of you are enter the college already. EXO college.

 

In this two years, many things happened. For the boys,they found their soulmate.

 

For the girls, they emm........... found a person to depend on. 

 

D.O and Chanyeol found a girl friend, Baekhyun broke up with Taeyeon but found a new girlfriend name Tiffany.

 

You are engaged to Kai annd EunSu is going to marry Sehun soon. (Refer to chapter 4) 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

"An Ah Young,you better get your outside. Right now!" Chanyeol yelled from the outside.

"I'm coming argg." You groaned while opening the bathroom door.

"What take you so long. If we're late,then we'll be the spot light instead of the couple." Chanyeol whinned.

"Araso.Stop scolding me and get your in the car now." You drag YeoLin and Chanyeol with you into the car.

Eunsu and Sehun said their wedding doesn't need bridesmaid and best man so all of them are guests.

 

 

"Gosh! You're finally here!" D.O scold when you set you foot into the church. 

"Mianhe umma.Hi agassi.(sister-in-law)." You wave to D.O's girlfriend, SunHee.

"Hi Ah Young,come sit." Sunhee pull out a chair and gusture to you to sit.

"Hi Tiffany and Baekhyun." You smiled when you saw the couple sitting across from you.

You greet others that surround you and they did the same. 

 

 

Soon the door flung opened, a couple dressed in all white step into the church.

The crowd cheered and clapped. Eunsu and Sehun walk to the front towards the priest.

"I,No Eunsu will be Oh Sehun's wife and love him forever and ever." Eunsu pledged.

"I,Oh Sehun will be No Eunsu's husband and love her,care her forever." Sehun pledged.

 

 

"Kiss he kiss he!" The crowd chorused when the couple exchange their rings.

They couple shared a kiss and the guests cheered. 

When they aparted,you feel wetness on you cheek.  "Aww...wooli baby sister cried." Chanyeol chuckled while wipping you tears.

"Oppa~" You whinned and hugged Kai.  Kai chuckled and caressed your hair. 

"Shush,don't cry Ah Young ah.Today is a good day. You should be laughing and smiling." Kai whispered to you.

 

 

After few minutes, Eunsu spot your table and walk to you. 

"Ah Young ah!" Eunsu squealed. She run to you and gave you a bear hug. Not really,her dress is not convinient. 

"Congrats! You're a married lady now." You beamed wipping the extra tears from you face.

"Awwww.....Don't cry Ah Young. Soon it's you turn to marry." Sehun whisper the last part.

Kai chuckled when he heard what Sehun said.   "Yah!" You slap Sehun's arm playfully.

"Wooli nampyeong hiteu hajimaseyo. (Don't hit my husband.)" Eunsu whinned playfully.

"We need to met others too. See you late Ah Young ah." Sehun said and walked away with his bride.

 

 

"Oh right.When are you guys going to marry?" Yeolin asked (Happy virus's girlfriend) 

"Maybe the senior year?" You answered 

"I see. Mom and dad said you can marry anytime you want." Chanyeol said.

"Really? How come I didn't know?" You aksed

"Well, at that time,you're sleeping like a *hunk hunk*." Chanyeol laughed

"Hey!" You slap him numerous time and Chanyeol let out whines and groanes.

You guy continue eating and chatting until the wedding is over.  

Before you guys leave,you went to search for Eunsu. 

"Eunsu ah,now you're married. But remember,tonight use protection if you don't want a baby yet." You whispered

"Yah An Ah Young! Come back here." Eunsu chase after you. 

"Mehrong~~" You did a grimace and run away. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

2 monthes later: 

"So how's your honeymoon?" You asked Eunsu.  

"Emm.....it's fun. Hawaii is so pretty. Italy is so refreshing." Eunsu giggled.

"I envy you now." You said.     "Well. If you get marry soon,then you can go on a honeymoon too." Eunsu chuckled.

"I don''t know. Is it too early? I don't want to pressure Kai." You sighed.

"You can talk to Kai about this." Eunsu suggested.  

"Araso. I will talk to him soon." Both of you head to class.

 

When your school dismissed, you walk home with Kai.

"JongIn ah,can I ask you something?" You look at him.

"What is it?" He swing your hand with his. 

"I was thinking about it for 2 monthes now,do you want to marry now?" You asked.

"I arggg..... I'll think about it." Kai stratch his head. 

*That's embarassing....* You thought to yourself.

'Araso. Don't pressure yourself,araso?" You smile to him sweetly but inside you're hurted.

"Jagi.Let's go to dinner this Saturday." Kai recommend. 

"Sure." You guys parted when you arrive infront of your house. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Saturday comes very soon. You're standing infront of the restraunt with Kai. 

"Sir,please come this way." The waiter lead the two of you to an empty table.

"What do you want to eat Ah Young?" Kai asked 

"Emmm.........you decide." YOu answered handing the menu to the waiter. 

After dinner,Kai brought you to a carnival.

"Ah Young,let's ride the wonder wheel." Kai said.  You follow Kai to the Wonder Wheel.

 

When the wonder wheel rise to the highest point,Kai did something that surprised you.

The wonder wheel stopped moving, "What the heck!" You screamed. 

"Ah Young ah." You turn to Kai when he called your name.

Kai is kneeled down infront of you.  

"An AhYoung,will you marry me?" Kai asked holding a diamond ring infront of you. 

"K........kai." You stummered.   "I thought you'll not propose so soon." You said.

"Well,I was thinking about it until the day you asked. So I decided to propose." Kai said 

"So,what's you answer?" Kai teased.     You didn't anwer,instead. You kissed Kai on the lips.