chapter 2

My Lady

"Babe, time to wake up!" Chanyeol open your door and kick your bed.    "Stop!" You pull the blanket over you and continue to sleep.

Chanyeol pick you up bridal style again and place you on top on the toilet.  "20minutes." He said and shut the door.

* my life. When can I get out of school.*     You are prepared in 10 minutes  and when you walk to the living room you saw Chanyeol eating.

"Hurry,you have 5 miutes." Chanyeol said.     After you finish,you bring the plate to the kitchen and walk out the door.

When you enter the gate you saw the fangirls again. *What's wrong with those es?*    They glare at you no matter where you go.

"Goodmorning!" You hear Baekhyun's voice.  You turn around and see him and D.O waving at you.    You smile and wave at them. 

When they catch up to you, you saw Kai behind them.   "Goodmorning." Kai said and turn to Chanyeol    *Tsk*

You guys sit on the benches until the first bell rang. "Damn it." Baekhyun whin like a little kid   You saw D.O shaking his head and laughing.

"Come on guys. I don't want to be later for class." Chanyeol said    All of you stand up and walk to class.

 

Class Room:

"Class!There will be some changes for homeroom.Few of you will be in other classes and other student will come to our class." Mr.Song yelled.

You saw few students leave the class. *I wish someone I know will come to this class.*   You turn you head to the window and stare outside.

Suddenly, you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around and guess who you see. Baekhyun and Kai!   "Oma ya!" You exclaimed 

"Hi Ah Young! We'll be classmates from now on." You pat on the empty seat next to you.  "Where will I sit?" Kai said   

You can see the disappointment on his face. You point to the seat infront of you. The girl infront of you seem so happy.   *Fangirl~Thank me*

"New students. Please find a seat and sit down please." Mr.Song stand up and pass out the schedule sheets.

 After homeroom, you walk to your class with Baekyun and Kai. You texted Chanyeol telling him that you have all the classes with Bacon and Kai.

From Ah Young: "How's class bro?"        From Chanyeol: "I'm fine. D.O came to my class too! ^ ^"      From Ah Young:"Cool. See you around."

"What class do we have?" Kai asked    "Singing!~~~" Baekhyun shirek          "Why are you so exicted?" You turn and look at him.

Kai glare at Baekhyun and shook his head. "Music nerd."           "At least I'm better than you.Dance nerd." Baekhyun retort 

"Come on, stop bickering. We'll be later for class." You said    As soon as you guys enter the class. You found out your favorite seat is occupied.

*Argg.Damn it.If I walk fater,that seat will be mine.*    

Three of you walk to the back of the room. You hear students whispering and you know it's about you.

Student:“Yo.Look at her. She's walking with my Kai  and Baekhyun ssi.That ."     You can predict from the face she's making.

You pretend to tie your shoelaces so Kai and Baekhyun will walk infront of you. 

",don't talk behind my back." You kicked her table and walk away.  Since the class is noisy,theteacher didn't seem to notice it.

"Ah Young,sit here." Baekhyun pat on the empty chair.You nod and sit down.  

"So today I have an assignment for your first class.You can work in 2 or 3.Together,you'll sing a song."

All you hear is student whinning. *I at singing.- . -*   "Enough now.Stop whinning and go find your partner." Ms.Yoo said 

In 1 second,all the girls gather together like a army of bees around Kai and Baekhyun. You stand up and walk to the side avoiding the "bees".

You wait fot the bees return to their beehive. "Sorry, we already have partners." Baekhyun declared. "Oppa. Don't you think I'm better?"

A girl sit on Kai's lap and playing with hair. "Can you get off me? You're heavy." Kai said his pocker face on.The girl stomp and get up.

*Hahhahaha.You're heavy.* You lower you head and laugh silently. When you raise your head,you see Baekhyun and Kai infront of you.

"Do you mind working with us?" Baekhyun asked    *Oh ! The fan girls are going to kil mel* Before you can answer, Baekhyun grab your hand.

"Sit down Ah Young.Pick a song."Baekhyun said smiling to you.  *Did I say anything??*    "Let's sing Angel(Into your world)." You said 

"Angel? Who's the singer?" Kai asked    "EXO" You replied     You take out your phone and play the song. "I like it." Kai and Baekhyun said.

Three of you start praticing the first part and the chorus part.  "Ok people.Let's present now.Each of you have 1minute." Ms.Yoo said 

Since you guys sit in the back,you go last. "Last group,Byun Baekhyun,Kim Jongin and An Ah Young." Ms.Yoo said 

"Kim JongIn? Who's that?" You asked       "Kai's real name." Baekhyun said   Kai give you a wink.  *Shiver~ What's wrong with him today?*

"Which song are you guys singing?" Ms.Yoo asked   "Angel by EXO." You answered    Mrs.Yoo smile and nodded her head.

Baekhyun start singing the first few lines. *Awww~ your voice is so angelic.*  Then Kai pick up the next line *Not bad but Baekhyun is better.*

Three of you sing the chorus and you sing the last line alone. As soon as you guys return to your seats the bell rang. 

As time passes, it's time for lunch.  "Yeah! I can see my yeollie now." You jumped up and down. On the way to the canteen, Kai went to the roof.

When you walk into the lunchroom, you run to Chanyeol's table and wrap your arms around his neck.  "I miss you Yeollie." 

D.O cough and said "I'm here too."   "Hi to you D.O oppa." You chuckled and sit next to Chanyeol. 

"Ah Young, where are you running. It's not the end of the world yet." Baekhyun said while his catching his breath.

"Are you sure the relationship between you two are bro and sis not BF and GF?” D.O asked    "WE'RE." You said  

D.O cough and both of them stare at you with big widen eyes except for Chanyeol.  "Kidding~" You stick your tongue out and laugh.

Instead of eatting school lunch, D.O bought bentos.   "Wow~ D.O umma." You said full of ageyo.   "TSK.I'm not your umma." D.O said 

The food D.O make is very good like very. "Umma.Can you cook for me everyday?" You do a aegyo and pout.   "Aigoo.Sure."D.O said 

"Jinja? oh daebak ya!" You clap you hands and do a little dance. The charm of food. Teehee ^ - ^.

Starting today, the club will start. The club you have today is dancing~.     You open the door and entered. There's no one in the room yet.

You put down your school bag and change your uniform into something comfy. While stratching,you hear the footsteps. You raise your head.

It's Kai. You lower your head again and streatch. "You should at least say hi." Kai said    "Hi" You replied  

When you stand up to grab your water bottle you saw Kai taking his shirt off. "Go change in the bathroom." You looked away and stare at the floor.

Kai grinned when he see you blushing. "No." He start unstraping his belt. You widen your eyes and turn around. 

You take out your phone and play to music to distract yourself.   "If you want me,just speak up." Kai grin and turn to you

“Shut up ert." You lower you head more to avoid him.  Suddenly music start playing,iIt's not your phone,it's Kai's ipod.

*Damn.He's so good at it.* You thought to yourself. When Kai finish his dance he drink some water and sit next to you. 

"Do you know we have to perform for the show." Kai asked          "What show?" Still staring at the floor 

"Annual show.We have it every year."      "I though it's your first year here?" You glance at him.  "I'm popular than you so I know more than you."

*Bithc please.- . - You're no better than me. Yeollie told me you're popular because you attend summer school here.*

He stand up and reach his hand to you.      "Let's pratice."  As you guys pratice,more and more students come into the room.

When all the members are here,you sit in rolls.  You guys introduce yourself and talk more. Each of you show little part of your dance and when

it's your turn you dance to My Lady.(First teaser of EXO). Everyone clap and someone of them whistle.

When it's time to leave,you walk to the gym. You open the door and see Chanyeol sweating like water pour on top of him. 

"Yeollie,wipe your sweats." You throw a towel to him.  "Thx babe." He wink at you which make you roll your eyes.

"Ah Young ah!" Baekhyun run to you and hug you. At the same time, Kai walk in.     "Come on Yeollie,let's go home." You whined at your lazy

brother whose laying on the floor. He got up and went to the bathroom take a quick shower~.  You talk to Baekhyun the whole time. 

"Ah Young, I want to see you dance." Baekhyun said pouting  *ARGG he is so fu**ing cute!*   He kept on doing ageyo to you. 

"Fine.I give up."    "Ah Young zzang!" Baekhyun said while clapping his hand.   You turn on the music and start dancing to BoA's only one.

"Babe,your dance is zzang plus zzang!" Chanyeol praise your dancing.      You feel awkward because Kai is here.

"Well done." You turn around and see Kai giving you a thumb up,you nod your head "Thx".  Suddenly Baekhyun attack you with another hug.

"Wooli Ah Young is so talented. Can you sing too?" Baekhyun beg you to sing  

You smack your forehead with your palm. *This kid*         You sing a little part of Only One and cover your face.  *Ashame of my singing.*  

"Babe !You're so good at singing too." Chanyeol give you a thumb up.

"Ah Young ah, can you join singing club with me? Your wonderful singing is 100 out of 10." Baekhyun urge you to join Vocal but what about art?

"I'll think about it."  You said  "Yo! Are you guys done chit chating? Let's go home." D.O yelled across the gym.  You turn to D.O's direction 

and run to him. "Hyung, Ah Young just sang BoA's Only One and it's daebak!" Baekhyun yelled.  "Jinja? Sing it for me? Please." D.O requested.

"Only for you."  When you finish singing, D.O praise about your voice too. 

On the way home, Baekhyun kept on annoying you and urge you to join vocal. Before you guys separate, Baekhyun remind you again.

"Baekhyun, she said she'll think about it. Now let's go home." D.O said while dragging Baekhyun's hand.  "Ah Young ah, think about it hard!"

"Ne!" You wave at them and continue your journey home.  "Do you find him annoying?" Chanyeol asked   "Ani.He's cute" You replied 

Chanyeol  shake his head in disagreement. You just smile.  When you arrive home,you do your normal routines and bicker with Chanyeol.

Before Chanyeol turn off the light "Yeollie, I'm proud to have you as my brother."    "Me too. Now go to sleep babe." 

Chanyeol's smile always make you feel warm and home.  Since you're tired from the dance pratice, you fall asleep fast.