Come Back To Me

Once Love, Twice Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joong Ki hovered between consciousness and unconsciousness, with searing pain all over his body after getting into a fight with Jong Kook. The moment he noticed that the front door was wide open, the young man instantly knew that his 'hostage' has been taken away. Ignoring his bleeding nose and bruised eye, Joong Ki forced himself to get up - dragging his feet towards the front door where he saw Jong Kook's car leaving the area with Ji Hyo in it. "Andwae! I must.. get her back," Joong Ki gathered every last bit of his strength and walked to his bike despite his whole body was still aching. He began to chase them on the road as fast as he could and was able to overtake the car within 25 minutes on full throttle.

 

Because Joong Ki suddenly blocked the lane with his bike, Jong Kook had to immediately step on the brake pedal until the car came to a complete stop in order to avoid from possible collision. The three of them exchanged stare as the young man got off from his bike and confronted the driver with anger. "Stay here," Jong Kook instructed Ji Hyo to wait in the car despite she was begging him to ignore Joong Ki. Once he was out, the young man shouted furiously at his face, "Do you think you have won just because you're stronger and bigger than me?! Come on Kim Jong Kook.. I dare you to finish the fight."

 

Jong Kook just scoffed as he did not take Joong Ki's threat seriously, "You shouldn't wish for something you couldn't handle, boy. Stop wasting my time and get out of here!"

"I'm not leaving without her!" he pointed at Ji Hyo.

"You're pathetic.. do you think she would rather be with you? Wake up pretty boy! Your fantasy is over. Go find yourself another girl who suits your age.. and leave Ji Hyo to me."

"I'm not going anywhere without a fight. Come on! Face me like a real man! Don't be a coward.. bring it on!"

"You're really getting on my nerves now! This is my final warning, pretty boy. Leave now or you will regret everything that you've said."

 

From the passenger seat, Ji Hyo could sense how intense the situation was between the two men. Honestly she was not comfortable to just watch and do nothing since she was the subject of their argument, but she worried that her interference might make things worse. Nonetheless, Ji Hyo immediately stepped out from the vehicle the moment she saw Joong Ki holding a pocket knife and threatened Jong Kook with it. She tried to talk him out of the fight, "Joong Ki please.. put that thing away. Listen to me.. you don't want to hurt anybody and I don't want you to get hurt too. You're still young and have a lot to accomplish. Please don't do something that you will regret later."

 

"No, noona.. the biggest regret in my life if I let him take you away without a fight. I'm not a loser."

Ji Hyo reacted to his words by standing firmly in front of Jong Kook and shielded him, "Then you have to go through me."

"You're protecting him? Only a coward will hide behind a woman. Come on Kim Jong Kook! What are you waiting for?!"

Feeling triggered by his words, Jong Kook told Ji Hyo to step aside, "Stay out of this. He wouldn't give up until he got what he's been asking for." Then Jong Kook set his eyes on his opponent, "Alright pretty boy.. you want to fight like a real man? Then show me how good you are without a weapon in hand."

 

Joong Ki agreed to his term, so he tossed the pocket knife away and lashed out at the muscular man to hit him on the face. But Jong Kook was quick to avoid his attack and just push the young man to the side. Joong Ki got up and charged at his opponent with full speed. Both of them fell to the ground and began to exchange fist with one another. Watching the guys brawling in madness made Ji Hyo upset and burst out in anger, "Yaa!! Can you two stop acting like children?! That's enough!". She tried to separate the men from beating each other, but got herself pushed away and fell to the ground instead. However, none of the men aware that she was hurt as they were too focus on their fight.

 

Knowing that she was not able to stop them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter