Let Me Be Your Hero

Once Love, Twice Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joong Ki was speechless when Ji Hyo slapped his face as if he made a big mistake for kissing her. He thought it would make her happy and thankful for his genuine affection towards her, instead she was absolutely upset and harshly sent him away, "How dare you to kiss me?! Get out.. now! I say out!!". Reluctantly, the young man stepped out from the bedroom as he did not want to distress her any further. Ji Hyo then slammed the door behind him once he was out from the room.

 

From the other side of the door, he stood there and waited patiently for several minutes before he tried to communicate with her, "Noona.. I know you can hear me, so please listen carefully. I.. Song Joong Ki.. have fallen madly and deeply in love with a woman named Song Ji Hyo.. and promised to dedicate my whole life for her.. no matter who she loves. I will always be loyal to her.. and cherish her to the end of our lives. Saranghaeyo.. Song Ji Hyo."

 

A minute later, Ji Hyo opened the door to talk to Joong Ki, "You know this is wrong. I don't belong here and you don't have the right to contain me. Since you've let me to decide what I want.. then I choose to return to my place."

"You're going to get yourself killed if you leave."

"So be it! I'm willing to take that chance rather than listening to your ridiculous confession."

"No! I'm not going to let you," Joong Ki blocked the way and pushed Ji Hyo back into the room.

She retaliated but not able to match his strength as a man, "Yaa! Let me go! Why won't you leave me alone?!". When Joong Ki decided to lock the door from outside, she banged on the door as hard as she could, "Yaa! Open this door! I said open it!! Song Joong Ki!! Yaa!"

"You're not leaving this room until I said so, arachi?! It's my house and you're going to follow my rules. It's for your own good, noona. Now keep it down and get a good rest."

"Why are you doing this to me?! Please.. Joong Ki. Just.. let me go."

 

There was no response from the young man. Ji Hyo assumed that he had left to another room, but soon after, he came back with something in his hand. "Mian, noona. But I had to be cruel to be kind," he said before knocked her out with chloroform. When she fell unconscious, Joong Ki carried her to the bed and tied her hands to the rail. He laid a blanket over her to make her comfortable then sat next to the bed. Joong Ki ran his fingers gently through Ji Hyo's hair as he admiring her beauty, "Sleep well, sweetheart. Saranghae."

 

The ray of light from sunshine had awakened her from deep sleep. She slowly opened her eyes, then noticed than someone's arm was wrapped around her waist. Ji Hyo immediately screamed when she saw Joong Ki snoozing next to her and caused the young man to spring out of the bed in shock. She wanted to beat him, but her hands were tied. So the only thing she could do was to scold him, "Yaa!! Why were you sleeping on my bed?!"

 

"Mian.. mian. I must have fallen asleep when I was trying to comfort you," Joong Ki got up from the bed while apologizing to Ji Hyo.

But she refused to believe him, "Comfort me? You knocked me unconscious.. remember?!"

"I did. But last night you were having nightmare again, noona. Maybe you didn't realize it.. but you were screaming and crying in your sleep. So I hugged you to calm you down. Didn't mean to share bed with you. Jinjja!"

"Even if I'm having a nightmare.. what gives you the right to sleep with me?!"

"I've told you! I accidentally fell asleep when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter