Answer To My Prayers

Once Love, Twice Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joong Ki was so furious as Ji Hyo almost exposed herself to Jong Kook through that short phone call, that out of anger he roughly dragged her back to the bedroom despite she was resisting. He was not aware that he was physically hurting the woman with his firm grip on her arm, until she scowled at him, "Yaa!! What's wrong with you?!"

 

"You did that intentionally, didn't you?!" Joong Ki exploded for the first time as he could not accept that Ji Hyo almost ruined his well-thought plan that he had for both of them. Not to her knowledge, Joong Ki has no intention to let Jong Kook know about her survival as he wanted to 'keep' her for as long as he could. He would rather made everyone assumed that Ji Hyo had died in the hands of her attacker so that no one would be searching for the woman, and therefore he would have her all to himself. But Ji Hyo was able to sense his real intention the moment he was triggered by her action, "You lied to Jong Kook oppa and me. You're not here to protect me. You purposely locked me in this house as your prisoner. You think I didn't know that?!"

 

"I had to! I had to.. so that we can be together. I love you, noona. What choice do I have? You wouldn't even look at me when Jong Kook was around.. and he wouldn't let me have you.."

"Don't be ridiculous, Joong Ki. Just because you've saved my life once.. doesn't mean I owe you my freedom. You cannot.. force someone to love you. That's not how it works."

 

"Then show me. Show me how to love you.. how to be the man that you wanted. The one you call out to whenever you are having nightmare," he moved towards her until she was pinned against the wall. His face was just an inch away from hers, which made the woman anxious to anticipate his next move. Joong Ki could hear Ji Hyo breathing fast as he ran his fingers through her hair, "You don't have to be afraid of me, noona. I'm not a bad guy. I'm just a man who is in love you with every beat of his heart. There's nothing wrong with that."

 

At that moment, Ji Hyo knew she had to 'play along' just to avoid from getting herself into much bigger problem with Joong Ki. She has faith that Jong Kook would be coming to save her, but she needed a way to sent a 'secret message' to him so he could easily find them. An idea came to her mind, "Alright.. I hear you, Joong Ki. I'm willing to give us a chance. But if you really want me to stay.. then I need you to go and get my stuff from my house. I can't live here for long without packing the necessary."

 

His eyes were immediately sparkling, "You're serious? You want to stay here? With me?". Ji Hyo nodded and faked a smile. Her plan seemed to work the way she wanted as Joong Ki had agreed to go to her place at her request. Although there was no guarantee for success, Ji Hyo prayed hard that Jong Kook would know what needed to be done should he found Joong Ki at her house.

 

Since he was too happy with her decision to stay, Joong Ki delightfully hugged Ji Hyo with a big smile on his face. "Thank you, noona. My whole life I've been waiting for this moment. You will not regret this.. I promise," he landed a kiss on the top of her head as he excitedly getting ready to make a move. Before leaving, Joong Ki had his 'hostage' tied to the bed rail with mouth taped as a precaution, "Mian noona, I don't want to take a risk. I'll be back as soon as I can. Saranghae!"

 

Since the day she went missing, Jong Kook had literally 'set a camp' near to Ji Hyo's house with a hope that she would return home someday. Despite there were police officers patrolling the area, he wanted to ensure that he would not miss anything important that could lead him to the woman he loved. "Dear Lord.. please protect my Ji Hyo. I know she's still alive somewhere. Give us the strength to get through this.. and bring us closer to each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter