Irritation

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany just looked at the guy with a smile carved on her face. She was so calm. “Last year I have published an article on why theatre is still important in the twenty-first century.” Tiffany started to explain.

“I’ve also delivered a keynote speech addressed to the Association of Theatre in London on how theatre or staging of written dramas will be the string quartet of the 21st century.” Tiffany said with so much elegance and composure. Of course Siwon was clueless and he didn’t understand a single thing.

Sooyoung was in awe even more with her woman. “Coming back to your question on whether people still watch theatres or not, yes people still do watch theatres.” Tiffany said before she took another sip of her coffee. But then she was interrupted with the waitress who was bringing the pastries to the table.

“Thank you.” Tiffany smiled to the waitress.

“Really? Why people would want to pay that much to go watch theatres when movie tickets cost lesser?” Siwon chuckled as he took a bite on his pastry.

“Have you been to the theatres Siwon?” Tiffany asked.

“No.” Siwon shook his head. Sooyoung just sat there looking at Tiffany. Although she was a bit frustrated that Tiffany was paying too much attention to Siwon than her, she did enjoy looking at her explaining on the things she liked.

“Maybe that’s why. You should never past judgments when you yourself had never experience it.” Tiffany smiled. She was not trying to be disrespectful, but the guy was being one to her. Siwon was startled a bit by the response.

“My family founded the National Theatre of Korea around the 1950s.” Tiffany then revealed. Sooyoung knew the place, the building was huge. She had seen it in the TV. “I was deeply fascinated by it that I went to study theatre in Bristol.” Tiffany smiled while she was telling the story.

“Then I co-founded the Bridge Theatre Company with a friend in Central London after I graduated.” She said. Sooyoung could see how passionate Tiffany was. “It was a sub company under the National Theatre of Korea, and I didn’t take any profit from it.”

“Your question just now whether it’s a profitable business or not right? Well, the one in London is not profitable at all, because it’s a non-profit organization. Over there we donate all the money that we earn.” Tiffany said. She was also the Artistic Director at National Theatre of Korea, where she got her monthly salary.

“I do it because I am passionate about it.” Tiffany smiled.

“I know you’re bluffing.” Siwon then responded. “For god sake Siwon!!” Sooyoung hit the guy’s shoulder.

“Do I look like one?” Tiffany asked back with a smile. She felt terribly annoyed with the guy but somehow managed to remain calm.

“I think you are.” Siwon smiled, and then he looked at Sooyoung. “What do you think??” He asked Sooyoung. “I think you are annoying.” Sooyoung blurted out. Tiffany couldn’t help but to chuckle. “Excuse me..” Tiffany stood up politely as she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

“Seriously?? How do you know this woman??” Siwon questioned his girlfriend. “How stupid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter