THIRTY-FOUR ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"O-Oh? An-Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim!" He gave his usual 90-degree folder bow.

 

"Aigoooo~ I thought we had gone past the stage? Thought years ago I said to call me hyung."

 

"Jung Min hyung," he gave yet another iconic bow.

 

"Ahhh~ Ji Yong ah! Long time no see!" Jung Min oppa patted him on the shoulder and let out a contented sigh. "I miss BIGBANG music!"

 

"I'm working on an album right now," he answered politely, with a smile. "Hopefully it'll be out next year."

 

"I'm waiting for it then," Jung Min oppa shot me a playful glance before teasing. "Visiting our Lee intern again?"

 

"Ahh... N-Neh... I was nearby and thought maybe she might be hungry..." A faint blush appeared on his face as he had his head down shyly. 

 

"Yoona-sshi, our filming site hasn't been feeding you well?" Jung Min oppa raised his brows at me. "Out of all of us, you're the one that receives the most food truck, food packages and of course, the one that eats the most."

 

"O-Oppa!"

 

"Ji Yong ah, am I going to get that Paranoise 2.0?" Jung Min oppa continued to have his fun. 

 

"E-Eh?" I could see his bewildered expression.

 

I shot a glare at Jung Min oppa, which he clearly ignored. "It's just that I had been seeing Yoona in it every single day! It's making me jealous. I think if it wasn't for the fact that she's a poor intern with lousy fashion sense in this show, she might have just wore it throughout during filming as well." 

 

"O-Oh?" His expression was clearly surprised as he looked at me. "You wore it?" 

 

"I-It's comfortable..." I stuttered miserably, scratching my head. 

 

"So are you going to get one for me?" 

 

"I-I... It's sold out already though..." He became flustered at Jung Min oppa's question. "I-I'll try my best to get one more pa-pair! W-What's your size, hyung?"

 

"Aigoo! I love this kid!" Jung Min oppa burst into laughters as he patted his shoulders, turning to look at me and whispering, "yah. He's a keeper. Don't let go."

 

And as eccentric as he is, he left us both alone, taking his coffee away with him. 

 

I could only shake my head. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

"So, you know hyung's shoe size? I think I might be able to get another one from Nike." 

 

We walked to a more secluded place and took a seat to continue our chat. 

 

"Oh, don't bother. He's just pulling your leg," I chuckled. "That oppa is eccentric. He loves your music but he's more of a leather shoe kind of guy. He is not a fan of Nike sneakers."

 

"Oh," He heaved a sigh of relief, chuckling and shaking his head. "I swear whenever I'm faced with these actor sunbaes, I get really anxious. I must have made a fool out of myself just now."

 

"Don't worry, he said you're a keeper and asked me to not let go," I laughed. "People adore you, GD-sshi~"

 

There was a moment of silence and I wondered was it because of the comment that Jung Min oppa made. 

 

"R-Right," he blinked and regained his composure. "So, still filming? With the pandemic going on, you're still going for MBC gayo?"

 

"Yeahs. We're down to the last few episodes to film," I shrugged. "And yes. They're putting in a lot of measures, so I guess the show must go on?"

 

"MBC simply adores you huh? Six years in a row man!" He ruffled my hair.

 

Our eyes met and smiles lingered. For that moment, everything felt wonderful, like it always is since I met him. 

 

"Oppa, do you think I'm pretty?"

 

He looked stunned, but answered truthfully, "of course I do. Come on, who can pull off such lousy fashion sense and yet still look so gorgeous? You're one of the prettiest girls in this industry till date. Why do you ask?"

 

I smiled, "then why haven't you ever thought about asking me out on a date?" 

 

We had known each other since 2007 and had maintained a pure platonic relationship. There was obvious sparks going off definitely but none of us seemed willing to acknowledge it and with that, over a decade had passed and with so many things going around, I thought it's time for us to do something about this unspoken bond.

 

"Why would I need to do that? We see each other all the time."

 

That's true. Media didn't know but our friendship was there. I had been close with Hyo Rin unnie and together with Young Bae oppa, the four of us always hung out together, since we stayed rather near. 

 

I was having a little trouble with the next question but I forced it out nonetheless, "Yeah, I know that, but don't you want to be with me in private?"

 

That's a question that he was unsure on how to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter