FOURTEEN ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have a story to tell.

 

"Nice to meet you, GD-sshi." 

 

"Call me Ji Yong, please." 

 

It's a story about the global star, G-Dragon, Kwon Ji Yong. 

 

"Ji Yong-sshi. Shall we begin the session?" 

 

"Sure." 

 

A story about a simple guy. 

 

"First of all, let's just close your eyes and tell me what you see." 

 

"Darkness. Pitch black darkness..." 

 

And most importantly, it's a story about the simple guy and his psychologist. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

"When did you start feeling downcasted?" 

 

"As you know, I have a history of depression. It's just on and off?" He gave a weak smile. "Maybe it's gone when I am on stage, but when I'm off stage. I became another person. It's as though I'm feeding off the glamour. Scary isn't it?" 

 

My nurse had warned me, telling me that this patient would be a tough case and that I should not take it up as my very first case. I had graduated a couple of years ago and started my practice in the hospital. After I saved enough money, I decided to open my own clinic. 

 

And well, this worldwide star became my first customer. 

 

My nurse had warned me that it would be tough wasn't because his case was tougher as compared to the others, but more rather, it's complicated. Entertainment world is dark and with the fact that no one knew about his struggle with depression, I had to swear with my life to keep this secret hidden. Not only do I have to deal with the patient himself, I have to deal with the company behind him, with his manager breathing down my neck, calling me once every two days to check on his condition. 

 

"Rather than saying it's scary, I would say that it's normal. I'm pretty sure all artists feel this way at some point of time, let alone you, an artist that had gained the love of so many fans out there. It must be lonely when you're in army for that two years, isn't it?" 

 

About why he managed to find my dingy clinic out of all the other prestigious ones that his company had arranged, I guess it's a little hilarious. He said he found my clinic while he was browsing through the net and just decided to give it a try. 

 

Bizarre isn't it? 

 

"Dr.Im," he leaned towards me and stared right into my eyes. "Having practiced psychology for a few years now, are you becoming Professor X?"

 

"E-Eh?"

 

Frankly speaking, I wasn't a fan of Korean pop but of course I know some of those really popular songs and with him being my patient, I started to research more about his profile; the members that he had been spending more than half of his life with, his astounding music records, his great fashion sense etc. Well, indeed, he IS a worldwide star and... 

 

He's handsome. 

 

"Because you're reading my mind perfectly," he let out a boyish smile. "Oh, and Dr.Im, you're blushing by the way."

 

"Y-Yah!" 

 

And annoying, I must add. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

It had been my code of practice to never ever invest my personal feelings into the patients' life, let alone developing feelings. However, I guess, this was going every where wrong. In fact, from the start, it had been all wrong, wasn't it? 

 

From watching him being all gloomy and smelt of ciagrettes, he had improved, wearing more smiles now and then, and even cracking jokes and teasing me. It would be an utter lie to say that he is not charming. Like how the press had written about him, he's a born artist and having the chance to watch him on the stage (because he gave me the ticket to his concert), I would say that my heart had fluttered. 

 

As a fan or something more, I wasn't quite sure. 

 

"Up till today, I'm still curious. Why would you choose my clinic? I'm pretty sure with your popularity and all, you would be able to find a better clinic." 

 

"Do you want the answer as a doctor-patient relationship or as friends?" 

 

"What's the difference?"

 

"If it's a doctor-patient relationship, it would be because your clinic is not well-known, so I won't get into trouble with the press nor get thrown into the fire for consulting a psychologist." 

 

I nodded my head slowly and couldn't help but asked, "as friends?" 

 

"We're friends?" 

 

"What if we are?" 

 

"Friends don't call each other Dr.Im and Ji Yong-sshi." 

 

"Ji...Ji Yong?" 

 

"I believe I'm older than you, Dr.Im," he cocked his eyebrows; that expression that was so annoyingly handsome. 

 

"Ji Yong... Oppa," I stuttered but it came out nonetheless. "So are you going to tell me or not? If not I can just hypnotize you. That's a quicker way."

 

"Wow wow, fierce much," he chuckled and raised his arms up in mock defeat. "Well, if it's between Ji Yong and Yoona, then it'll be..."

 

I perked up to listen.

 

"It'll be because I saw your profile online and you're a god damn ing beautiful doctor." 

 

I was lost for words. 

 

"Dr.Im, you're blushing again." 

 

"Y-Yah!" 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

That sudden confession came and went just like that. We continued to have our sessions; from weekly, to monthly, to bi-monthly... Then it finally came to a point where he no longer need any treatment. 

 

"Ji Yong-sshi, today would be our last session. I'm glad that you'd escaped from your dark hole." 

 

"Are you still going to continue to call me Ji Yong-sshi? Yoona, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter