TWENTY-EIGHT ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A blindate?! Unnieeeeee!"

 

"Yah yah yah, stop whining!" Yuri unnie covered her ears.

 

"Then you stop arranging this blind date for me!"

 

"Then you get yourself a boyfriend," Yuri unnie snorted. "I promise this will be great!"

 

"Sica unnie told me this the last time too and guess what? The guy that she introduced was Tyler oppa's business friend who is like spitting saliva all over my face whenever he talks excitedly," I rolled my eyes.

 

"We're just concerned about you. You know, ever since you broke up with Seung Gi oppa, you haven't been on a date..." Yuri unnie softened her gaze. "It's time you get yourself out on the dating market again!"

 

"Look who's talking," I chuckled. "You yourself have been off the dating market for quite awhile too. How about you intro that to yourself?"

 

"H-He wouldn't suit me! A-And I'm busy with my YouTube channel!" Yuri unnie stuttered. "Whatever it is, you're going and case close."

 

"Can I at least know his profile?" I resigned to my fate, realising accepting it would be better.

 

"He's an idol, just like us. Though he is on another level," Yuri unnie explained.

 

"That's all you have for me?" I chuckled and shook my head in defeat. "You're worse than Sica unnie. At least she gave me the height and weight of that guy and how he looks."

 

"You know for us idols, these kind of online profile will forever be fake. Go ask him yourself. Now, go to Hangang Park that restaurant now!" Yuri unnie pulled me up and pushed me out of the door. "And for a record, don't worry about his looks. I can assure you he's handsome!"

 

"What?! NOW?! Unnie!" I whined again. "At least let me put on my make-up or something!"

 

"Don't have to! You look great already! He'll be in black tee and slacks!"

 

Sometimes, I don't know if they have my interest at heart or just having fun arranging blind date for me.

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

"O-Oh? A-Annyeonghasaeyo..."

 

We had the same expression and greeting when we saw each other.

 

No wonder Yuri unnie said he wouldn't suit her and he's on another level in the entertainment industry. Simply because, she had tried dating his best friend before and it didn't work out (not too sure why because I would say his best friend is a total warm guy) and he's indeed on another level in this industry; he's the epitome of fashion, writes own songs, has his own designer brand and is even into arts and paintings now.

 

He's the G freaking DRAGON.

 

"S-Sorry... I didn't know it'd be you..." I composed myself, taking a seat opposite him.

 

"I-It's fine, I didn't expect you it to be you too, Yoona-sshi," he too, blinked and gave me a shy smile (which allow me to add, is rather cute). "Young Bae just told me she's from a second generation group like us."

 

"That's better than mine. Yuri unnie told me he's an idol who is on another level and that he wouldn't suit her," I put on my poker face, nodding my head. "Though now coming to think of it, her description is quite apt."

 

"You girls flattered me," he chuckled. "Right, Yuri and Young Bae did have something going on back then. Ahhh, time flies isn't it? The shy guy that everyone thought is now married~ You know, I always told him I thought him and Yuri match really well."

 

"Omo! I told unnie the same thing too back then!"

 

And that, kickstarted our whole conversation~

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

Long story short, we hit off well.

 

Though we're not an item.

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Yoong! How are you holding up?" He gave me an affectionate hug, ruffling my hair.

 

"I'm fine. How about you?" I raised my brows at him. "How's Gaho?"

 

"Doing fine," he shrugged. "I should have been more careful I guess. I'm at fault too since I have to admit, I am guilty of letting him stay in Dolce Vita." 

 

"He's getting of age and he's too huge to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter