TWENTY-SIX ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still kind of remember the first time we met. 

 

Technically, not first time, but yeahs, I would count it as the first time I know Kwon Ji Yong, not G-Dragon. 

 

"Seriously, Kim Minhee, why did you make me come here! It's embarrassing! What if I get spotted?!" I whispered, trying to hide my face as much as possible behind my scarf. 

 

"Yimu, you're the one that promised!" Minhee whined. 

 

It was around 2015, spring I suppose? Yeahs, 2015. I brought my good friend's child to the famous G-Dragon's pension, Dolce Vita. Minhee, despite her being only six years old, was a huge VIP, especially towards GD. It was vacation and given that she had scored well in school, I promised that I would fulfill one of her wishes. Turns out, she wanted me to accompany her to stay a night at Pocheon. 

 

Initally, I couldn't link up the reason for her to go Pocheon and it was only when she insisted to stay in a particular hotel, did I realise what this girl was up to. This sneaky little girl~

 

"I promised to fulfill one of your wishes! I didn't promise that I would go on a suicide mission for you!" I hissed.

 

"Oh no!" Minhee cried, rummaging her bag.

 

"What is it this time round?" I sighed.

 

"I forgot to bring my teddy plushie! I can't sleep without it at night!" Minhee's eyes welled up in tears. 

 

"It's only for a night, baby. It's a few hours drive from your place to here, we can't go back now," I tried to pacify, only to have her wailing louder.

 

"I want teddy! I don't care! Teddyyyyy!" She continued to whine and stomp her feet, attracting attention. 

 

I was panicking, afraid that people might start gathering and recognizing me. Just as I was at my wits end, a rather familiar voice rang from behind. 

 

"What's the matter?" 

 

I turned around and the wails softened immediately as well. 

 

"Y-Yoona-sshi?" 

 

There he stood, brows raised as he looked at me and Minhee. 

 

"G-GD-sshi..." I could feel my cheeks heating up at his stare. 

 

He feigned coughs and diverted his attention away, focusing on Minhee who was still making wet, hiccups sound.

 

"Hi there little one, why are you feeling so sad?" He squatted down and met her at eye level.

 

Minhee, who was totally star-strucked, began to stutter, "I-I-I... I... My teddy is not with me and y-yimu doesn't want to go back to pick him up... I need Teddy to sleep at night..."

 

I rolled my eyes inwardly. This naughty girl, how dare she badmouthed me. I'm supposed to be the most favourite auntie! 

 

"Uhm... Maybe Teddy likes it better to be at home?" On the other hand, he seemed to be really at ease as he pondered for a moment, before answering her. "It will only be a night right? How about you let Teddy rest at home and play with other people instead?" 

 

Minhee pursed her lips and contemplated for a moment before speaking up quietly, "J-Ji Yong oppa will play with me?" 

 

I facepalmed there and then while his laughters rang really loudly, "sure! I'll be more than happy to play with you. How about we go choose someone who can accompany you to sleep at night since Teddy isn't going to be around?" 

 

"R-Really?" She looked at him with her big, round eyes.

 

"Shall we?" He asked in return, opening his arms.

 

"Okays!" She beamed as she ran into his arms, allowing him to carry her.

 

I was flabbergasted. 

 

"Kim Minhee!" 

 

Both of them turned to look at me, their brows raised. All of a sudden, I felt like I was the odd one out. 

 

"Y-You're going to leave me alone here?" I stuttered for god knows what reason.

 

"Yimu, you've to check in first right?" She reminded. "I won't leave you yimu! I'll play with you too!" 

 

He started laughing again while I was left speechless. 

 

That Kim Minhee. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

"Yoona-sshi, really happy and honoured to have you here with us." Old Mr. Kwon helped with the check-in procedures and we chatted casually. 

 

"T-This place is really nice and beautiful. Very peaceful as well," I smiled as I looked around the surroundings. 

 

"Ji Yong designed it personally," he was smiling proudly as he talked about his son. "Every room has wonderful memories of him or BIGBANG." 

 

Looking around, I wouldn't deny that; every little corner and place seemed to scream BIGBANG or G-Dragon. It's like a fangirl-must-go place. Though I'd admit, from an outsider's point of view, it still looked pretty stylish and artistic.

 

"I know you guys would want privacy. Your situation might be a little awkward if you get spotted. So, please take the G-Crayon room," old Mr. Kwon broke my train of thought as he handed me the key.

 

"E-Eh?" I heard the room name and knew that it was the biggest and most exclusive room. "O-Oh no! We shouldn't do that! That room is enough for 5 people! We've only two! I can just take 'Haru Haru', which I booked earlier on." 

 

"It's okay! We don't open this to make money. We just wanted to have something to do as past time and meeting his fans around the world seems like a nice idea," old Mr. Kwon laughed. 

 

"But... I feel bad. Maybe I can pay more to compensate?"

 

"Uhm... How about you leave your signature for me? That'll be enough for compensation," he winked.

 

I laughed and finally agreed. 

 

Suddenly, I realised where that superstar gets his charm from. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

Turns out, Teddy, a 20,000won departmental store bear, became a thousand over dollars MCM bear. 

 

Minjung would be really elated if she was to bring this back. She'd probably ADORE her daughter to death. 

 

"Minhee ah, let's go. I still need to navigate my way there!" 

 

By the time I finished with the check-in procedure, it was already evening. Sticking true to his promise, he played with Minhee while I busied with all the other necessities and settling down. For some unknown reason, thinking back now, it did look like we were on a family vacation; the mum busy packing, the dad and the kid not helping at all, busy playing. 

 

I was famished by the time things were more and less settled. Ji Yong left us alone (much to Minhee's reluctance) thereafter, allowing me to help Minhee to wash up. When it was dinner time, old Mr. Kwon actually invited us to have dinner together. I was kind of worried at first, since this pension is after all, opened to public and I might get spotted any time but he assured that their unit is absolute private and that a lot of YG artists had came here before without being spotted. Since there was nowhere else I could go, I agreed. I thought it would be awkward, having dinner with the famous superstar's family, but surprisingly, it was really comfortable and old Mrs. Kwon made awesome food. 

 

After dinner, we went back to our room to rest awhile, before he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter