- No Title -

My Girlfriend is the class Nerd : College Year ( Sequel to I'm in love with the class NERD? )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past few weeks, Chunji has been very distant from HeeRin. Not that she would want to be close to him anymore, though. Sungyeol would be with HeeRin every chance he gets. 

"Sungyeolie~ Let me go. I have class." HeeRin struggled to get out of Sungyeol's bear hug. 

"NO. Who knows what will happen in there?! I don't like that Chunji." Sungyeol stated and reluctantly let HeeRin go. 

"Just because he's in the same class as me, it doesn't mean he's going to attack me." HeeRin rolled her eyes. 

"Just be careful, arasso?" Sungyeol kissed her one last time and walked off to class. 

HeeRin took a deep breath before entering the class. 

"Ah, Ms Kim. 4 minutes late. Busy cuddling outside with Mr Lee Sungyeol?" the teacher raised an eyebrow. 

"Mianhae, sonsaengnim." HeeRin bowed an made her way to the back of the classroom. 

While she was busy concentrating, a ball of paper hit her, causing her to break her concentration. 

HeeRin straightened out the paper. 

Chunji: Hey. Are you free after class? I need to talk to you. 

HeeRin glanced at Chunji. She rolled her eyes and wrote on the paper. 

HeeRin: No. Even if i'm free, why would I want to see you? 

She crumpled up the paper and threw it as hard as she could at Chunji, making him stumble back in his chair. HeeRin stiffled a laugh as Chunji shot her a look. 

Chunji: C'mon. Please? I promise it's nothing like the other day. 

HeeRin: Hmm. I'll think about it. 

Chunji: Really? Well, meet me at the fountain outside the main hall. See you there ^_^

HeeRin: Still, it doesn't mean that i'm going easy on you. Everyone practically hates you now. Especially me. 

Chunji widened his eyes as he read the message HeeRin sent. *She hates me..* 

~~~~~

Chunji glanced at his wrist watch. He was waiting for HeeRin for the past 10 minutes. He rested his arms on his lap and sighed. 

Just then, a figure blocked his view. 

"Hey, are you Chunji-sshi?" JiSun smiled. 

"Err, yeah. Hi." Chunji slightly smiled. 

"Mind if I sit down next to you?" JiSun smiled widely, showing a set of white teeth. 

"Oh, sure." Chunji scooted a little further to his left to make space for JiSun. 

"So what are you doing here?" JiSun tried to make a conversation. 

"I'm waiting for someone." Chunji replied. 

"Oh, I didn't know you have a girlfriend." JiSun giggled. 

"Oh, no. She's way too out of my league." Chunji sighed. 

"Really? The way you say it. It's like you got...rejected?" JiSun raised an eyebrow. 

Chunji just looked down. 

"You got rejected by the girl you're meeting?" JiSun pretended to be shocked. 

Chunji nodded. 

"Wow." JiSun mouthed. 

Just then, HeeRin came up to Chunji. "I'm here. What do you want to talk about?" she said in a bored tone. 

"HeeRin." Chunji stood up. 

JiSun gasped. "Chunji-sshi. You got rejected by HER? Well no wonder. She has a boyfriend." 

HeeRin glanced at JiSun and widened her eyes. *This .* 

"D-Do you know each other?" Chunji raised an eyebrow. 

"Of course. Her boyfriend is L." JiSun shrugged. 

"Uh, no. L is her-" 

HeeRin clamped a hand over Chunji mouth. She gave him a look and he nodded. 

"How'd you know all this?" Chunji asked. 

"Easy. Let's just say," JiSun turned to HeeRin, "L, Will soon be m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter