The wrong decision

My Girlfriend is the class Nerd : College Year ( Sequel to I'm in love with the class NERD? )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HeeRin crept to the girls' dorm. She opened the door to her and Minyoung's room and noticed that the lights were turned off so she assumed that Minyoung was asleep. 

Wrong Guess. 

Just as she reached for the light switch, Minyoung attacked her from the side. 

" WAAAAAH! " HeeRin exclaimed as she went down. 

" Where were you?! Can't you see what time it is?! HUH?! It's 2 in the freaking morning! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN CAUGHT. They specifically said in the boys' dorm, NO FEMALES ALLOWED IN THE EVENING. " Minyoungcontinued to hit HeeRin with a pillow.

" Okay, okay! I'm sorry! " HeeRin blocked herself with her arm. " CAN YOU PLEASE GET OFF OF ME!? " 

Minyoung got up and switched on the lights. She crossed her arms, waiting for an explaination. 

" Okay, I was over at Sungyeol and L's room at around noon. Then I got sleepy so I slept there for a while. And then when I woke up, it was already in the middle of the night. " HeeRin shrugged. 

" SLEPT THERE OR SLEPT WITH SUNGYEOL THERE?! " Minyoung furrowed her eyebrows. 

" No, really. I overslept. " HeeRin sighed. 

Minyoung narrowed her eyes at her friend and gave in. " Fine. I'm only letting you off this time. " 

" Touche. " HeeRin curved her lips up in a smile. 

HeeRin took a deep breath but then noticed an unusual smell. She instinctively pinched her nose. 

" EW! IS THAT THE SMELL OF.. ?! " HeeRin gagged in her nasal voice. 

Minyoung unfolded her arms and rubbed the back of her neck. " L.. decided to drop by? " 

" AND THERE YOU GO SCOLDING ME ABOUT SLEEPING IN AT SUNGYEOL'S " HeeRin huffed and went to get the air freshener. " Gosh, Minyoungie, I didn't knew you were like this. " 

" L PERSUADED ME INTO DOING IT. " Minyoung pouted. 

" I'm not surprised. " HeeRin said in a bored tone. 

She let go of her nose and breathed in the new scent, " Ah, much more I like it. " 

~~~~~

The following morning, HeeRin got up extra early to get coffee. She glanced at her phone and noticed a new message. 

[ From: Chunji ^^

Annyeong, HeeRin.. Sorry if i'm waking you up or anything but do you mind coming over to the cafe? I'm totally fine if you don't show up. Well, see you there. If you can. ] 

*Hmm. I wonder what Chunji wants.* she thought as she made her way to the cafe. 

~~~~~

Chunji was seated at an empty table. He was "practicing" his lines on what to say to HeeRin,"Okay, Chunji. You can do this. Just tell her and get it over and done with. It doesn't matter-" 

"CHUNJI!" HeeRin waved at him. 

*Aw, .* "Err, Hi HeeRin. I see you got my message." Chunji nervously chuckled. 

"Of course I did! Plus, I wanted to see my best guy friend." HeeRin beamed. 

"Yeah.. Best guy friend." Chunnji nodded slowly. 

"Let me get coffee first. Then we'll talk about.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter