One Heck Of A Christmas PART 1

My Girlfriend is the class Nerd : College Year ( Sequel to I'm in love with the class NERD? )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months passed and it was finally the day everyone has been waiting for. Christmas. 

The hallways of Seoul Institute of The Arts were all decorated with mainly red, green and white. It was in fact everyone's favorite holiday. Not to mention, a month of winter vacation. 

"MINYOUNGIE! WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE, GOD DAMMIT. WAKE UP!" HeeRin jumped on Minyoung like a 5 year old. 

Minyoung groaned as she groggily opened her eyes. She looked over at the window and noticed white fluffs raining down onto the ground. It was snowing. A smile spread wide onto Minyoung's face. Her smile faded as she realized a heavy weight on her. She looked in front and noticed HeeRin still sitting on her. 

"YAH! GET OFF OF ME!" Minyoung pushed HeeRin off. HeeRin winced as she rubbed her bottom. 

"Get ready! We're meeting with Infinite to discuss!" HeeRin cheered, forgetting the throbbing pain on her bottom. 

Minyoung rolled her eyes as she got ready. HeeRin resembled a 5 year old very much. 

~~~~~ 

"L!!! GET UP! NOW! IT'S SNOWING. IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE. GET UP, YOU LAZY ." Sungyeol shouted as he vigorously shook L. 

L groaned and shoved Sungyeol off the bed, "Gosh, you're just like HeeRin every christmas." 

"CHINCHA?!" Sungyeol tried to hide his smile but failed. 

"Don't get too happy." L grumbled. 

"Jeez, looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Sungyeol pouted. He bounced his way back to his bed. 

"So what did you get for Minyoung?" Sungyeol asked as he flipped through his magazine.  

"I got it planned." L smirked.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Sungyeol looked at L, interested.

L puffed air in his cheeks as he drank a glass of water. He didn't want to blow it. He was sure that Sungyeol would blabber about it. 

"Whatever. I'm going to propose to HeeRin-" 

"PFFFFFFFFFF" L spat out his water with a look of surprise. "YOU'RE GOING TO PROPOSE TO HEERIN?!" 

"NO! I WAS KIDDING, JEEZ! NOW YOU GOT WATER ON MY FAVORITE SWEATER." Sungyeol huffed and got a new christmas sweater with reindeers knitted on it. 

L cocked an eyebrow as he eyed Sungyeol's sweater, "Really?" 

"What?" Sungyeol shrugged, "It's cute, okay?" 

 "Whatever. The hyungs want us to meet them at the lounge. They said we're celebrating at my house this year." L said as he slid on a sweater over his wife beater. [ooolala~ xD] 

"Aww, we didn't even get to celebrate at my house." Sungyeol pouted. 

L shrugged, "Let's go." 

~~~~~ 

Infinite, HeeRin and Minyoung gathered at the lounge room. It was a little too big for a lounge room that it became like a mini apartment for the students. 

"Yo, people!" Dongwoo waved them over. 

As they s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter