A visit from Infinite

My Girlfriend is the class Nerd : College Year ( Sequel to I'm in love with the class NERD? )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The six of them rushed in the hospital, with Minyoung and HeeRin on seperate stretchers. 

"What happened?" a nurse asked. 

"My girlfriend and my sister needs help. Quick!" L panicked. 

"Alright, sir. They'll need surgery." the nurse turned to the another nurse, "Take these two to the surgery room. Fast." 

And with that, Minyoung and HeeRin was taken away. 

"Ah, please be safe, HeeRin." Sungyeol fought back his tears but failed. 

L sat down outside the surgery room. He ran his fingers through his hair. *I should've protected the both of you better. It should be me in the surgery room. What did the two of you do to deserve that?* 

Sunggyu sat down beside the younger one and patted his back, "Don't worry, L. Minyoung and HeeRin will be fine. Trust me. They're strong girls." 

L looked up and nodded, "Where's Hoya hyung?" 

Sunggyu nodded to the other side of the hall, where Hoya was comforting Sungyeol who was bawling. 

"I hope those bastards go to jail and never come out." L gritted through his teeth. 

"Yes, but for now, let's just pray that HeeRin and Minyoung will be alright." Sunggyu assured. 

~~~~~

The surgery had gone on for over two hours. Sunggyu and Hoya had already went back to the dorm as L had asked them to. Sungyeol was nodding himself to sleep while L was pacing around the hall. 

"Do you want to go back to the dorm?" L asked. 

"No," Sungyeol shook his head, "I'll do anything to stay awake." 

"Seriously, you look horrible." L nodded to his friend. 

"I know but I can't just leave." Sungyeol pointed out. 

L looked at his wrist watch. It was already nearing to 6 in the morning. It didn't matter as it was the weekend. 

Just then, the doctor that treated them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter