First Day Part 1

My Girlfriend is the class Nerd : College Year ( Sequel to I'm in love with the class NERD? )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New Year's Eve was over which marked the starting of a new year.

" I still don't know why we're packing. " HeeRin pouted. 

Minyoung glanced at her best friend. She was no longer a pinkhead but a brunette. She sighed as she kept packing. 

" It's college, HeeRin. There are dorms. Didn't you read the letter? " Minyoung rolled her eyes. 

" I just read it over. " HeeRin shrugged. 

It wasn't officially the first day of college but it was the day the students " move in " their dorms. 

Minyoung and HeeRin zipped up their bags and went to the living room. 

" Shouldn't we call Myungsoo and Sungyeol first? " HeeRin took out her phone. 

" Nah, " Minyoung waved it away, " they said they're packing with Infinite. They'll meet us at the school. " 

" So how do we get there? " HeeRin looked at Minyoung blankly. 

" I'll call a cab. " Minyoung took HeeRin's phone and dialled a cab. 

" Yoboseyo? Neh, i'm calling for a cab to drop us off at.... " Minyoung spoke in the phone. 

* Huh. She changed alot this year. Usually she would ask me to do these kind of things. * HeeRin chuckled. 

~~~~~

Soon, the cab arrived and took them to Seoul Institute of the Arts. 

" WAAAH! They really decorated this place nicely. It's full of.. banners. " HeeRin looked around. 

" Yeah, I ca- " 

" HeeRin-sshi! Annyeong! " Chunji waved and walked over to them. 

" Oh! Annyeong, Chunji-sshi. " HeeRin bowed. Minyoung cleared . " Oh! Chunji-sshi, you met Minyoung before right? " 

Chunji bowed at Minyoung and smiled, " Of course I do. HeeRin-sshi, did you dye your hair brown? " 

" Yeah. I think that since we're in college, we have to be more.. matured? " HeeRin giggled. 

Chunji laughed, " Neh. " 

" Yah! HeeRin-ah. I'm still here. " Minyoung shot HeeRin a look. 

" Oh! That's right. Chunji-sshi, we need to get to the uh.. receptionist? To get our dorm rooms. " HeeRin chuckled nervously. 

" Let me lead the both of you there, then. " Chunji led the way to the receptionist. 

" Yah! HeeRin-ah. We just arrived here and you're already hitting on this Chunji dude. YOU HAVE SUNGYEOL. " Minyoung yelled while whispering. 

" It's not called hitting on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter