Chapter 9

Cuteness Overload
Chapter 9



It had been a week and so far, the five boys weren’t disturbed by the bullies. They still weren’t brave enough to go alone anywhere though; they felt someone was watching them. Changmin occasionally used his mind reading power to detect the bullies’ presence but he couldn’t find them. At least, they knew the bullies’ face and were not in the same class.

“Yunnie, can you gimme the red one?” Jaejoong asked almost too cutely. Yunho nodded as he gave the red crayon to the elf boy. They’re drawing randomly because it was their task now. Yunho knew how the elf boy loved drawing class so much.

“Hehe, thank you, Yunnie,” Jaejoong smiled brightly and then continued his drawing. The dragon boy was curious what his Jaejoongie drew so he moved closer. Just when his face was right next to Jaejoong, the elf boy turned away.

Their lips met and both of them froze. Jaejoong was the first one to back away as his cheek was as red as tomato. Yunho thought his heart had just stopped.

“Umm…Umm…” Jaejoong didn’t know what to do or say.

“I’m sorry, Jaejoongie. It wasn’t on purpose!” Yunho went frantic. To his surprise, Jaejoong didn’t get mad at him. The elf boy just nodded as he continued drawing, but Yunho knew he felt uncomfortable.

“Jaejoongie, please don’t hate me…” Yunho begged as he almost cried, he thought his Jaejoongie wouldn’t talk to him anymore.

“Yunnie,” Jaejoong was surprised to see the dragon boy was almost on tears,” I will never hate you, Yunnie. I…I like you a lot and I like…I like---“

Yunho couldn’t hear what Jaejoong whispered. He wiped his tears as he moved closer to Jaejoong.

“…I like the kiss…don’t you?” Jaejoong cute confession almost stopped Yunho’s heart again,” I mean…your lips are so soft and comfortable to touch?”

It was too much for the dragon boy, he knew Jaejoong was saying all of those innocently, without ulterior motive. Yet, the dragon boy couldn’t help but to think some adult stuff he accidently saw sometimes ago.

“Hyung, stop thinking out loud or I’ll seriously puke,” Changmin’s voice woke Yunho from his naughty fantasy. The dragon boy coughed softly, pretending he didn’t understand the vampire boy.

“Hey, hey, do you know what this is?” Junsu suddenly rose as he let the rest saw his drawing.

“Dolphin!” Yoochun answered excitedly right away; he loved fish a lot, whether playing with them or eating them.

“How in the blood, is that a dolphin?” Changmin frowned as he was ignored.

“Yey! Chunnie is the best!” Junsu cheered,” I’ll give this dolphin to you then!”

Yoochun couldn’t hide his smile. He gave a thank you hug to the nymph boy. Changmin sighed, at least one couple was still innocent enough, he thought.

They continued drawing for a little while till the bell rang. Changmin rose from his seat as he headed straight to the canteen. The rest of them followed as they knew well how Changmin loved rest time. The vampire boy got to eat and meet Kyuhyun at the canteen.

“Changmin ahhhh~” Kyuhyun’s voice greeted them as they entered the canteen. He ran pass Changmin as the vampire boy felt he almost freeze, not that he mind though. He was used to Kyuhyun’s cold. Then, he realized something was wrong, they ghost wasn’t floating, he walked. Changmin never saw Kyuhyun walked before.

“Why are you walking?” Changmin asked. The ghost stopped moving for a second before turning back with a smile.

“Just want to walk all of the sudden,” Kyuhyun answered; Changmin knew the ghost was lying,” Anyway, have you tried the new menu? I think they added some secret ingredient to the blood bag! I heard it is so delici---“

“Who did it?” Changmin asked as he completely forgot about his food. He read once in a book that ghosts always flew. They walked when they’re too drained to fly and it usually because someone did something to them, such as using repel spell and such.

“Did what?” Yunho asked as the others began to worry too. Kyuhyun was biting his lips, trying to think of something to change the topic.

“Is it the bullies?” Changmin’s question was confirmed when the ghost fidgeted a little. No one ever made his Kyu like this, no one. They seriously would pay for this! Changmin screamed inside his head.

“Changmin ah, where are you going?” Jaejoong asked worriedly. To their surprise, Yoochun followed the vampire boy without saying anything. Yunho, as a leader, tried to stop the merman boy.

“Think if they hurt Jaejoong hyung, what will you do, hyung?” Yoochun said softly, only enough for the dragon boy to hear. He let go of Yoochun.

“Jaejoongie, Junsu ah, Kyuhyun ah,” Yunho spoke,” Can the three of you wait us here?”

“We’re coming! We’ll face the bullies together!” Junsu’s word was final. Jaejoong and Kyuhyun said the same thing too. Yunho sighed as he lost vote. He finally told the three of them to follow him.

So, they followed Changmin, who was heading straight to a certain table. There were five boys they called the bullies. They still didn’t know what creature they were but it wouldn’t stop Changmin from getting his payback.

“Hey, hey, look who’s here,” one of the bullies spoke with mocking tone. Before any of them could say anything more, Changmin kicked their table till it landed few meters away. The food was a mess on the floor but he could care less.

One of the bullies tried to push Changmin away but the vampire dodged it so easily. Another one marched toward the vampire boy, but he was thrown away by the soup on the floor. Yes, Yoochun used the chicken soup on the floor, it was fluid after all.

Yunho blew his fire breath and burnt one of the bullies’ till he ran around the canteen. Junsu used his root to make another bullies fell down on the floor. Jaejoong did his illusion to scare them even more.

Kyuhyun just wanted the whole scene; he was too weak to do anything. That’s why he was the first one to notice the bully leader was casting spell on Changmin. The bullies were bunch stupid werewolves leaded by a necromancer. It was the same necromancer that almost casted Kyuhyun away.

“Changmin ah!” without thinking, Kyuhyun pushed Changmin away. He used his remaining power to make the contact. Ghost could touch things but it drained their energy a lot. Changmin was surprised and his heart stopped beating the second he saw Kyuhyun took the spell damage instead of him.

Kyuhyun fell on the floor and all of them stopped moving, even the bullies. Their fight had crossed the line. The next second, they could see the teacher came. All of them were bind by the teacher’s power and they couldn’t move. It was one way to stop the fight but Changmin didn’t care.

Even he needed to crawl, he got next to Kyuhyun. He wanted to pull the ghost and check on him but his touch was useless. Tears began to stream out from the vampire boy’s eyes.

“Kyu…Please open your eyes…Kyu…I’m sorry…It’s all my fault…I…I” Changmin cried helplessly. Another teacher showed up and sat next to them. She examined Kyuhyun and magically she could touch the ghost. She was using some kind of spell, Changmin noticed.

“Please…Please save him, I’ll do anything!” Changmin begged,” I’ll even take all the blame, please just…save him…I need Kyu…I…I…”

Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun were also on tears. They didn’t realize the bullies were already taken by other teachers.

“I’m afraid it’s too late,” the teacher’s words almost didn’t make sense to Changmin,” He’s too weak because he lost his bound to this world after taking the spell…”

“No…please…” Changmin’s was pleading and the teacher felt sorry for the five boys. They were all crying so badly. The teacher felt bad, if only she got there sooner. Then, she got an idea; it wasn’t a really good one though. Changmin accidently read the teacher’s mind.

“Please! Let me do it! I will do anything if it can save Kyu!” Changmin wiped his tears as he saw a spark of hope. He wouldn’t let himself lost Kyuhyun. He liked---no, he loved Kyuhyun, no matter what the price was.

 

---------------------------------
P.S. I dunno how this cute n fluff chibi fic turned into action and angst fic...I'm not sorry though haha XD