Chapter 28

Cuteness Overload

Chapter 28


Kyuhyun felt so happy till he could fly across the room with his ghost tail or feet. How could he not? The last time he’s this happy was last Haloween. Being a ghost, Haloween was his golden chance to blend in with human, that’s why he usually stored his power for the event. Yet now, he no longer bounded to the canteen and it’s not even Halloween and he could meet his kind like this, in a party.

“I don’t think Yoochun hyung will last,” Changmin’s voice brought Kyuhyun back from his euphoria,” Kyu, are you listening?”

“Yes, I’m, Minnie. I’m just too happy,” Kyuhyun said,” I can feel this energy inside of me tingling with excitement!”

“Well, you’re in the center of dead festival, that’s normal I guess. I feel it too but not as much as you since I’m not really dead creature, though I think vampire is included in dark creature,” Changmin frowned as he his last blood bag; he wondered how he could finish his meal so fast.

The vampire looked around and saw crowd of dead creature; zombie, ghost, Frankenstein, mummy, ghost and all the creepy stuff. Changmin didn’t really mind such party as farewell party for the exchange student---a week had passed---at least he could see excited cute Kyuhyun. There’s also food and music.

“Hyung, help me,” Junsu’s voice echoed somewhere in the crowd,” I think Chunnie just fainted…”

“Oh my, Chunnie, are you okay?” this time it’s Jaejoong’s voice.

“Lean him on me, I’ll take him to the nurse’s office,” Yunho’s voice followed.

“Kyu, can you transfer some of your energy to Yoochun hyung?” Changmin suddenly asked.

“Sure thing!” Kyuhyun immediately went pass the crowd and headed to Yoochun’s place.

Changmin followed from behind slowly as the vampire boy still tried to his empty blood bag. When he arrived, he saw Yoochun jerked up suddenly as Kyuhyun put his hand on his shoulder; though the merman boy almost fainted again not long after that.

"I’m going to nurse’s place with Chunnie,” Junsu said final,”It’s okay, I got you Chunnie. Hyung deul, Minnie, and Hyunie don’t worry about us; just enjoy the party, okay?”

Jaejoong clearly wanted to come as he was worried but Yunho knew better. It’s better to let Junsu handle Yoochun now. The dragon boy sealed the elf’s pouty lips with his, causing shy smiles from both of them.

“Minnie, come one, I want to socialize,” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke as he pulled the vampire boy.

“See you later hyung deul,” Changmin managed to speak as he followed Kyuhyun. The ghost was so hyper and Changmin almost couldn’t recognize it’s his ghost. There’s this blinking dark aura around Kyuhyun and Changmin couldn’t help but to wonder what such beautiful thing was.

“Minnie, look!” Kyuhyun suddenly pointed at something. The vampire boy looked at the thing; it shaped like candy but it gave dark smoke around it.

“What’s that?” Changmin asked.

“It’s energy candy for me,” Kyuhyun answered,” I mean, for ghost because most of us are bounded somewhere or with someone. We use our power to get to this kind of party but to maintain our position we need energy and that candy provides it.”

“But you don’t need energy right? I mean, you’re bound to me and I’m next to you,” Changmin frowned as the ghost took one of the candies.

“I can do magic if I eat this,” Kyuhyun said as he sipped it into his mouth; Changmin couldn’t imagine the taste to be frank but he’s happy as long as Kyu was well-fed.

“What do you mean by magic?” Changmin was curious.

“Watch this,” Kyuhyun spoke with confidence as he pointed his finger into the air. Then, a smoke was drawned from the tip of his finger. Like drawing on the air, the smoke followed Kyuhyun’s finger. Suddenly, the smoke transformed into a colorful rainbow across the room. People started to cheer and gave thumbs up to Kyuhyun.

“That’s…amazing,” Changmin said speechless,” I wish Yoochun hyung can see this and get over his fear.”

“Oh, that’s another magic to happen,” Kyuhyun suddenly said as he snapped his fingers. A smoke formed and went straight to the nurse’s office direction.

“I think you just did something with Yoochun hyung, am I right?” Changmin asked.

“Yes, he’ll come back here soon,” Kyuhyun said as he pulled the vampire boy,” Come on, and dance with me, Minnie ah…”

The vampire frowned. Okay, Kyuhyun had taught him to dance, but more like classical and instrumental music. He couldn’t imagine how he could dance to such up-beat music like this. Apparently, dead creatures liked to party crazy like in a club, Changmin noticed.

“Come on, Minnie, move you body!” Kyuhyun said excitedly.

Didn’t have any choice, Changmin tried to move as he followed Kyuhyun. The rainbow Kyuhyun made above them sparked with the night sky. It’s the dead party so night was a good choice. Moreover, thanks to their school open-space garden, it’s a perfect spot for such party.

“Hihihi, I’m so happy right now till I can die,” Kyuhyun smiled as he leaned forward and put his arms on Changmin’s shoulder.

“You’re dead already Kyu…” Changmin pointed the fact. They danced and danced, even met up with TOP and GD along the way. Both of them were too busy dancing with their dance partner though.

“Minnie!” suddenly a high pitch voice caught Changmin’s attention. It’s Junsu and Yoochun was walking next to the nymph boy. Jaejoong and Yunho also followed behind.

“Are you okay, Chun hyung?” the vampire boy asked the golden question.

“I don’t know what happened but I don’t feel that suffocated anymore being around…them,”Yoochun said. The merman boy ended up dancing with the excited nymph boy. Jaejoong and Yunho joined their couple dance.

“Just what did you do to Yoochun hyung?” Changmin whispered on Kyuhyun’s ear.

“I gave some of my kind energy into his, so he won’t be affected much by us. I just discovered few days ago that sea creature can get sea sick with dead creature,” Kyuhyun whispered back.

“That doesn’t really make sense, but I don’t really care,” Changmin said as he leaned forward and gave a light peck on the ghost’s lips,” Cause you’re all that matter now…”

“Awwww…Cheesy Minnie,” Kyuhyun teased back,” I love you so much!”

“Yaaa, get a room you two,” Yunho suddenly spoke.

“Yunnie, just let them be,” Jaejoong looked away blushing.

“Umm, Chunnie, will you kiss me too?” Junsu asked innocently; almost causing the merman boy fainted again.

“Hey!” suddenly a familiar voice caught their attention. It’s no other but GD and TOP.

“It’s been a fun week, thank you for being our friend,” GD said as he bowed 90 degree, causing the rest of them frowning.

“Jiyong, you’re supposed to shake their hands for goodbyes,” TOP said as he offered his hand. Kyuhyun smiled at both of his silly kinds; he ended up hugging both TOP and GD. Changmin didn’t know why---he usually didn’t like skinship that much beside with his Kyu---he joined. The rest joined too.

“We should keep in contact,” Yunho spoke.

“We can exchange number,” Jaejoong spoke,” Um, I don’t have handphone yet, so maybe housephone?”

“Or maybe email?” Yoochun offered.

They ended up exchanging email and phone number, being a kid they’re. They might not be on the same school anymore but that didn’t mean they couldn’t friend. Yoochun felt okay for the rest of the night and he was happy; he might actually get rid of his fear. Changmin, he was just proud of how magically his Kyu could be. The ghost was practically hyper till the party ended.

-----------------------------------------------------

P.S. This fic will end in chapter 30...I mean, I can't write this fic forever and I still have bunch of other on-going plus hiatus ones. Thank you for all the support every each of you have given to me. Whether you're silent reader or active reader, I'm thankful. Cheers!^^