Chapter 24

Cuteness Overload
Chapter 24



Yunho felt hot. Well, he always felt hot all the time because his body temperature was higher than normal kids; being a fire dragon he was. Yet, this time it was like he was dancing on a frying pan.

The reason was simple, like many times before, it's his lovely Jaejoongie. Yunho lost counts how many times his Jaejoongie made him blushed with his innocent kisses, remark, and basically everything the elf boy did. 

Yunho knew he fell too deep, he couldn't imagine a day without his Jaejoongie now. The dragon boy just loved the elf boy beyond reason and sometime it scared him.

"Yunnie, what's wrong?" The elf boy asked as they seated next to each other in their class. The teacher was busy explaining things Yunho didn't pay attention to.

"Jaejoongie, can I hold your hand?" Yunho said his mind out loud; he felt his heart skipped a beat when Jaejoong took his hand. The elf's palm was cooler from his, yet, strangely Yunho felt even hotter. Something was definitely messing with his body temperature.

"Ummm..." Jaejoong mumbled nervously as his palm started to sweat. Yunho noticed but he didn't let go of the elf's hand; instead he held him tighter. 

Smiling, Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer as he left a peck on his cheek quickly. No one noticed, even the teacher. The vampire boy in front of them shook his head, probably noticing it, but Yunho didn't let it bother him. 

"Yunnie, stop transferring your fire to me," Jaejoong said shyly as his cheek turned red.

"Why? You don't like me holding your hand or kiss you, Jaejoongie?" Yunho asked; he knew the answers. The dragon boy just wanted to tease the elf boy more.

"...I love it but you're making me embarrassed, what if the teacher and the others see?" little Jaejoong tried to reason with Yunho.

"Let them see you belong to me," Yunho winked as Jaejoong blushed even more. Yunho liked the fact his Jaejoongie was experiencing the same thing as he was. The difference was Yunho didn't look like he was blushing thanks to his already high body temperature.

“Yunnie, are you teasing me?” the elf boy pouted cutely and it caused Yunho to laugh softly. Fake coughing in attempt to hide his laughter, Yunho pecked another cheek of the elf boy. Embarrassed, Jaejoong let go of Yunho’s hand and put both of his bands on his cheek. He really felt like a tomato now.

Jaejoong decided to stare at the board for now. Not that he was listening the teacher like he usually did; it was an attempt to calm his crazy heart down. He wondered why Yunho made him felt like that.

"That's all for today," the teacher suddenly spoke as Yunho acted like nothing happen. The elf boy was still blushing though. After the teacher left, the students began to chatter and some of them were ready to go home.

"Hyung, stop flirting behind me, you're emitting hot air," Changmin said as they gathered up.

"What's flirting?" Junsu asked, didn't have any idea what the vampire meant.

"I dunno, what's emitting?" Yoochun joined.

"Come here, hyung deul," Kyuhyun ended up explaining to the oblivious couple what happened and what Changmin meant. 

"So kiss and hug are counted as flirting?" Junsu asked, still blushing.

"It depends, but I think the things hyung deul have been doing to each other are counted; like me with Minnie and Yunho hyung with Jaejoong hyung," Kyuhyun finished his explanation.

"Suie! I promise to take my responsibility!" Yoochun suddenly spoke as the rest of them were surprised.

"Hyung, it's not like you make Junsu hyung pregnant or anything like that," Changmin's remark left the others even more shocked.

"You can get pregnant with kiss and hug?" Yunho was the second dumbfound now.

"Yunho hyung, all of us are boys, we don't get pregnant," Kyuhyun stated the fact.

"Then where babies come from?" Junsu asked. It ended up the elf boy explaining things about pregnancy to the rest of them because he had once came a cross a book about it. Some things the elf boy explained shocked their five years old soul. 

Changmin and Kyuhyun just watched in the background as they wondered how in the would their hyung deul didn't know where babies came from. Being the youngest couple, they also wondered why they already knew it; though only the basic things.

"So boys can't get pregnant but since we're not exactly human, there are rare cases when not-human-boys get pregnant?" Yunho asked curiously. He deeply wondered if Jaejoongie would let him make him pregnant with their kids someday if they could. Having a lot of mini Jaejoongie seemed like cuteness overload for the dragon boy.

"Yup," Jaejoong finished his explanation," but kissing and hugging and holding hand won't get you pregnant. The other adult stuff will...umm my parents wouldn't let me read the next part of the book so I have no idea how to make babies," the elf boy said innocently.

"We'll know how once we're adult," suddenly the vampire boy spoke," Anyway, I'm starving and I'm running out blood bag, can we get something from the canteen before going home?"

"I can use an ice cream too," Yunho spoke; he felt burning now after such heated discussion.

"I want some too!" Junsu joined.

“Let’s go to the canteen then!” Changmin spoke full of spirit as he leaded the way. They knew nothing could stop the vampire boy if it was related to food.

So they went to the canteen and ordered ice cream. Together, they sat down on their usual spot as they ate and chatted. Their flushed cheek returned to normal after few minutes and they began to talk about other normal things five years old kids were talking about. 

After a while, Yoochun was busy wiping Junsu's cheek from ice cream. The merman boy had finished his ice cream and he got nothing to do. Wiping the nymph boy’s messy cheek seemed like a perfect excuse to touch his Junsu and it was addicting; like a game.

Yunho was holding his temperature from exploding like volcano every time his Jaejoongie innocently his ice cream. They ended up sharing their ice cream to one another. Changmin and Kyuhyun were eating like bunch if gluttony; the others thought they should join ice cream eating competition and they would definitely won.

"I think we should go home now," Yunho finally spoke after they finished eating. They threw the ice cream’s stick inside nearby trashcan and got ready to go home. That was when they realised there's only few student left. They really should get going now.

"Come on Chunnie," Junsu spoke as he held Yoochun's hand. The others followed the oblivious couple’s example, holding hand. They walked side by side until it was time for them to part away. Then, they bid their goodbye and went on their own way. 

"It makes no difference between home and school because we're always together, right, Minnie?" Kyuhyun whispered to his dear vampire as Changmin gave him funny eyes but eventually nodded. The ghost jumped on top at the vampire as he floated. It was like Changmin was giving the ghost a weightless piggy back.

"Yunnie!" Jaejoong chased the dragon boy as he gave light kiss on the lips," See you tomorrow kiss!"

"See you Jaejoongie!" Yunho kissed back and then hugged his Jaejoong tightly.

The dragon boy bid farewell to his friends once again and then he walked home with a big smile on his face. School was fun, that's for sure, no matter how hot Yunho got himself to. His Jaejoongie and friends made Yunho's day even brighter, almost like the sun he admired so much.