Chapter 9: Something We All Saw Coming

The Chosen One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A Couple More Week's Later-

-Lay's POV-

Even though I probably saw this coming it came way sooner then I could process. After Luhan gave up on his feelings for Xiuman, he and I had a talk. Something that surprised even me.

 

-FlashBack-

-Ring. Ring. Ring.-

Running toward my phone I cried as I almost slipped and hurt my arm as I dived for it.

"H-Hello?" I exclaimed in a slight rush. I wasn't really busy or anything but I had decided to clean up my apartment just in case one of these days Xiuman decided he wanted to come over.

"....Hi.. Can we talk? In person?" Shocked by the voice I was silent for a moment before answering.

"Sure, What's this about?"

"I'll tell you when you get here and I promise I'm not trying to steal Xiuman from you so just hurry over here." Then with that he hung up. I was shocked because for one, THAT WAS LUHAN. I wouldn't say my enemy because I never really had a problem with the guy, we were just- That's the word. Rivals, We were just rivals in love. Smiling to myself I snapped out of my thoughts and hurried to getting properly dressed. It must be urgent since he called me down to meet him at his work place, let alone call me at all. Even if we weren't enemies, we weren't what you'd call friends either. Well Iguess what ever is going to happen will happen.

*******

"Okay. I'm here so whats up?"

"Let's go talk in my office. I mean, I don't care if other hear about this but, I can't have Minseok here. Come this way" Nodding at him, I followed him diligently. After entering his office he shut the down and sat on the sofa nearest to the door, motioning for me to sit as well.

"Okay for starters, I'll clear all your suspicions up right now. I've gotten over Luhan and I have my eye on another... friend, so please don't accuse me of anything." Nodding my head I smiled at him in thanks.

"So for starters. Xiuman is going to call you tonight, I want you to pretend like you don't know, he's going to talk to you like normal and then just before your going to end the call he's going to ask you a very important question. Not like proposal, but something dangerously close. He's going to ask you if you want to meet his parents-"

"WHAT? OMG WHY NOW?"

"Shh. Shh. It's not because he wants their approval or anything but its to show them that they can stop sending him arranged marriages, this isn't like an all the time thing where he makes his boyfriend meet the folks just to get out of those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter