Chapter 10: Talking it out

The Chosen One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Lays POV-

Situated on the sofa, I was drawn into the current horror movie that was being played on television. Now to say what I feel towards movies like this would be an understatement to say that I hate horror movies, have always hated them since I was a child. Although my curiosity killed my fear as I stayed planted on the sofa actaully enjoying th- Okay that's a lie, I hate it. Its so horrifying why make the main character look so fragile if she was constantly going to be terrified? And the ghost... Don't get me started on the ghost, maybe I should write to these directors and give them a piece of my mind.

"AHHHHH!!!" The thought immediately left my head as a screech rang through the TV, making me scream along with them. I watched as the girl got up from the floor and ran into the a closet, fear very evident on her face.   

"Yah! Don't go in there... YAH!! I said don't go in there!!" Even though I tried to warn her it was no use her stupidity reigned over my adivce. Watching as she sat there and locked the door I grew more and more terrified as I watched her make a fool of her self by closing her eyes awaiting to breathe a little or even wait for the ghost to leave - Stupid. 

*Ring Ring*

"AHHH!!!!" Screeching to myself yet again I dived for the floor in hopes of not dying as my hands cupped over my eyes. I was in no positon to die, I had to much to live for... maybe if I plead it'll let me live?

"Okay ghost heres the deal, I have a life, and you're obviously living yours so heres how we can play it-"

*Ring Ring* 

"Alright! Alright! Take anything you want.. but what will you do with it anyways?" After taking a breath I realized that it wasn't the ghost talking to me but the - Door.

Well more as the door was constantly ringing... It was actually me being stupid. Seating up properly I ran to the door, not forgetting a shoe, and opened it to see a bright and lovely-

"Xiuman?" I exclaimed very surprised, wasn't he supposed to call?

"Yeah. Uh. Hey, are you okay?" His voice was sweet and calm as always as a worried expression covered his face, but I must have looked crazy for him to ask a question like that. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter