Chapter 21

Reasons to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

 

After I talk to Taecyeon Oppa I've decided to go home instead of going back to class. I don't really feel to listen into some lesson after what happen. I enter our house and head to my room but someone stop me form doing that.

 

 

"Princees, you came early. You don't have class?" Oppa asked me

"I have just our professor dismissed us early. Ow, Appa you're here. I thought you go to your work earlier" I said when I see appa

"I take a leave for awhile and besides Joong Ki here says you will introduce someone to us. Where it is?"

"Ahh.. that. I don't think he will come tomorrow"

"He? So its a guy?" Joong Ki oppa asked

"Yeah, I guess I go to my room now. I feel tired Oppa, Appa. If you excuse me?"

"Sure, you will. We willjust call you if the dinner is ready"

"Okay" I said seriously.

 

 

And with that I walk to my room and put my things on the couch. And lay down to my bed without bothering to change clothes. I thought we will be together again after we talk but it grew bigger than expected. Suddenly I hear my phone ring, I look at who's calling and I see it is Taecyeon Oppa. but I don't feel the mood to answer it. What's with him earlier, he beat the girl that have a monthly period for such a mood swing. After he sent me a message to talk to him when I go there he's angry.

 

 

I decided to call one of the girls to talk and that is Tiffany unnie since I know that she's in a relationship now but until now we don't know who he is. I think I can ask her an advised about this problem with Taecyeon oppa. I guess she's already at there house at this hour. Since it is only the last subject I just skip.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" She answer after 3 rings

"Unnie, can I talk to you. Are you busy now?"

"Ani, just lazying at my bed. Just got home. So what you want to talk about?"

"Taecyeon Oppa"

"Ow, you still didn't get back?"

"Yeh"

"And what's the reason?"

"He's angry with me now"

"And Why is that? What have you done this time?"

"I don't know its just I went to the field to talk to him about what happen yesterday. And when I arrive there I don't see him so I just wait for a little while. Then L approach me and asked me what I'm doing there. So I just answer him, as you know even I don't feel like to be around with L he became my friend so we just talk there catching up happily. And after that we stop talking when we're surprised by the suddne hit of the ball vy the wall. We look at who's the one throw the ball and its Taecyeon Oppa. After that he walk out then I call him and it leads to another misunderstanding"

"Ow, I see what's make him mad at you"

"And what is that. As if I do something ridiculous"

"Well, you don't see it or feel it?"

"See? Feel? What?"

"That he's jealous with you talking to L"

"Jealous? why would he?"

"Gosh Yoona! Of course he will be jealous. he's your boyfriend and seeing you talking to the guy you really hate and chatting happily as if nothing happens? Remember you approach him for L to go away from you and now you're talking to him?"

"And then why must be angry with me? Just say it to me that he's jealous not throw a tantrums"

"Yoona, I guess something happen awhile ago at the field between them. And seeing you with him, I guess his anger reach to his head and throw up it to you. You know what you're a lucky girl"

"Lucky for what? Lucky for her boyfriend is mad at her?"

"Ani. you're lucky because Taecyeon oppa is jealous of what he see"

"And why I'm lucky for that?"

"Its because if your boyfriend is jealous and angry over what he saw or he knows. It means that he really loves you and afraid to loose you. So be thankful and say sorry to him now"

"Aish, it just that rememeber he also did to me yesterday"

"I know about that, but I know there's a reason for that. Talk to him before something ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter