Chapter 19

Reasons to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

 

Another day for school and another day to be with Taecyeon Oppa. This time he said our first date will be held. I pack some clothes with me since we are wearing our uniforms. So after our class today I will change into casual clothes then ready for the date with Taecyeon Oppa. 

 

 

"Princess? Are you there?" I hear someone call me from the door but I know that person. There's only one person who calls me princess

"Ne, Oppa. Wae?"

"Breakfast ready Princess, Get down now" Joong Ki Oppa

"Neh, I will just fix my hair then I will get down"

"Okay"

 

 

 

After that I don't hear any voice I guess he's already in the dining room. After I decided to just let down my hair. I go down to the dining room and eat breakfast with Oppa. This week he will be here, and I'm glad with that. Still he didn't know that I already have a boyfriend. Oppa is strict that Appa.

 

 

"Oppa, is Appa will be here this week?" I asked

"I think so"

"When?"

"Maybe tonight till tomorrow, wae?"

"I just want to introduce someone to you guys"

"Ow, Okay. SInce I will be here this week, It will be okay"

"Thanks Oppa, And by the way Maybe I will be home late later"

"Wae? Secret" I stick out my tounge

"Aw, My princess is keeping a secret from me"

"Oppa, I will tell you If I have a time. So I must go now before I'm late"

"Okay, bye Princess take care okay?"

"I will Oppa" And I kiss him in his cheeks and leave him in the dining room

 

 

Actually I'm wishing to just skip the class and go to our date. But knowing Oppa he's different from the other guys. Taecyeon Oppa wants me to go to my class on time don't be late and never skip the class. So as a obedient girlfriend I will obey what my boyfriend wants.

 

 

I walk till my classroom, I walk in there and see there's no Taecyeon Oppa. He's not in his chair where is he? I walk till Jay Oppa, yeah the nerd boy seatmate of Oppa.

 

 

"Jay Oppa"

"Ow, Yoona weh?"

"Where's Taecyeon oppa?"

"Ow, he didn't tell you?"

"Ani, so where is he?"

"Ah, he's in the field now. You know practicing for the cup"

"Ah, thank you"

 

 

I walk to my seat and sit there. What about our date if he's in the field? What about his promise? Leave it Yoona, its to early to think about those things. Its only 8 oclock in the morning, maybe they will be done practicing before lunch or after lunch.

 

 

*the bell rangs*

 

 

Thanks god after 2 hours of lesson the bell rangs. Its to boring without Taecyeon Oppa, since Oppa enter in this university my boring class is done and its always exciting. Why? Its because everytime I'm not in the mood to listen to a lesson he always throw a paper to me with his letter telling me to listen or else he will do something to me something like that. And then my mood will lighten up and obay him to listen.

 

 

I am now at the cafeteria with the girls when the guys approach our table and at last I see my guy.

 


"Hello choding" He said as he kiss my cheeks and sit beside me

"Hi, why didn't you tell me you will be practicing in the morning"

"Mian, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter