Chapter 1

Reasons to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taec’s POV

 

 

I’m heading to my room now in my new School, Yeah! I’m a transferee student. I’m from America we moved here in Korea for good. I really don’t know what’s the real reason behind that but its okay. The sad part is I left my group there. Yeah, I have a group named 2pm. I’m their Rapper and one of their Face.

 

 

Enough for my introduction, back to reality.

 

 

As I was saying I’m heading now in my room. By the way I’m in college now. I’m Taking Business as my course. That’s what I want to take. I want to be like my father and besides someday I will be the one who will manage our own company. Singing and dancing is just my hobby.

 

 

This university is so big, It’s giving me a hard time to locate where my room is Argh! This is killing me! So I decide to approach a person or let say a student that will lead me to my room.

 

 

“Excuse me, Miss”

“Yes? What can I do to you?”

“I’ll just ask where I can find this, Building 3 room 2?”

“Ow, You’re the new student here. You’re lucky that I’m going in the same room. We’ll be classmates”

“Thank you for that. This school is bigger than I expected”

“What can you expect you’re on the famous school here in Korea. This is really huge school. By the way I’m Bae Suzy, just call me Suzy”

“Pleasure to meet you Suzy, I’m Ok Taecyeon, you can call me whatever you want. It’s okay to me”

“Okay Taec :), Ow where here already”

“Wow! That fast?”

“Yeah, I hope you remember the way”

“Yikes! I’m into our conversation I didn’t noticed the way”

“Hahaha” we both laugh

 

 

We enter in our classroom and I’m surprised that you can count by fingers all the student inside of it. I wonder if the professor were the one who will arrive first before the students. In America when the bell rang the professor is the only one who will enter last in the classroom. And once you were the last one to come it means that you are late. And it will be detention after class. All student must be in their classroom once the bell rang. I wonder why here is different.

 

 

“Hey Suzy, what time the bell rang?”

“It will ring 20 min. from now. Why?”

“Nothing just its kind of new to me, that there’s only 20 mins. Left but the our other classmates are not here”

“Well, you must be used to it, it will happen everyday”

“I guess so”

 

 

10 mins. Before the bell rang I hear a commotion outside our classroom I wonder what is that is all about. When I have the chance to see it, I see 9 girls with their own style of uniforms, I mean it’s the same as the uniforms of the girls here but theirs are different.

 

 

All I can say was. “Who are they to be in that style?”

 

 

I see 3 of them walk inside our room. Wow! They must be smart to be in this section. I thought they will never, because of their appearance. It’s seems that they hate to study but they love to do girly things like putting make ups from time to time. I don’t like those kind of girls, I hate those kind of girls. When they are inside of our classroom they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter