Chapter 10

Reasons to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taec's POV

 

 

A week passed since the fight. Well, that's not totally a fight 'coz L is the only one who punched me. I never fight back so he's the one who must be blamed. Luckily, coach never knew about this. The boys keep their mouth shut. Waht a nice brothers? hahahaha. Today we're excuse to all class, since we must practice hard for this game. The pride of our school is in our hands.

 

 

Since the fight, Me and L never interact with each other. We never talked to avoid any fight that might happen. We're also afraid of Coach if he knew we're fight he might stop us from playing when the game started. And I don't want that to happen. I'm very fond of playing of Baseball even though there's so many sports that I play Baseball is my favourite.

 

 

And if you're asking of my relationship with Yoona, we're good as time goes by we knew each other more and more. All of them, says we're the cutest couple here in this University. How I hope that it will become true. Yes, I have a feelings for Yoona. I don't know when it is happend, but one day I woke up Yoona is the first person in my find and the very First person I want to say that day. And it continues in the following days, until I admit that I have a feelings for her.

 

 

Sportfest is near, before the Baseball Cup sportfest is the one who's students waiting for. Well, include me to those students. There's a competition between us Baseball players, we are divided into Four teams and the Leaders of each team is Me, L, Leeteuk and Suho. We are the four boys that is best in playing the Baseball so Coach appointed us to become leaders and form a team 12 each team.

 

 

L form a group his group in this school is Infinite and he decided to joined them in this competition since Coach allow us to recruit. Other than L 2 of his groupmates are players Hoya and Sungyeol. They collaborate with Bigbang to complete the 12 members of each group which is the group of our 2 players, Taeyang and Seunghyun. Super Junior is a complete as a 12 boys in that group which is the group of the 5 players aside from Leeteuk, there's Donghae, Siwon, Sungmin, Heechul and Kyuhyun. Also there's EXO a complete 12 boys in their group which is the group of 3 players aside from Suho, There's Sehun, Kris, and Xiumin and lastly.

 

 

My team 2pm and we collaborate with Shinee since Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin is player they involve their group in this team. Since we are only 6 in 2pm we recruit Jay hyung as the other one to complete this team.

 

 

The game will be next week which is the start of the Sportfest. This week is for practice, I feel bad for the girls. I don't know why but they grow very fond at me. They always want to hangout with me with my friends of course. And as for me it's okay I see no harm in that I see them as my dongsengs.

 

 

We'll be competing each other. The first game is on monday the second is on Wednesday and the final is on Friday. We have time to watch and rest for the next game that's why Coach set like that. M-W-F. The first match is L's team and Super Junior which means that our Opponent is EXO.

 

 

"Hyung!" Wooyoung called me

"Ne?"

"Yoona's Looking for you"

"Where?" I feel excited

"Outside the field"

"Okay I will go there. Thanks for saying that. Okay that's for today you can rest all day. Tomorrow we will start practicing really hard. Got it?

"Got it Hyung!" Minho and his friends said

"Okay, You can go now. Rest well okay?" I remind them

"We will Hyung" they answered

"And for you bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter