Chapter 14

Reasons to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taec's POV

 

 

Is this really happening?? All that she did is just for bet's sake? Its all not true? So many question appear in my mind aand I want an answer now. But.... arghhh! Why? why can't I be mad at Yoona? I must be mad at her right now. Yes, you read it right I'm don't feel any anger towards Yoona. It just that she did all that for the bet sake. And I feel my ego is being hit by her. Yeah, pride. I thought Yoona is different from others but I guess I'm wrong, but really? Why can't I be mad at her? All I'm thinking now is how is she? How is she doing after all the happenings, I know she might be mad at me right now 'coz I didn't let her to explain. But mianhe Yoona, this things is so surprising I didn't know you will do that kind of thing. But don't maybe I'm a little bit mad at you but not that much, I still love you. I wish I could say that.

 

 

I'm in my room now, after I walk out and leave Yoona there I immediately went home and go straight to my room. I don't even bother to say Hi to my parents. I'm just tired from all of the happenings happen this day, I thought after we win the game my day will be great but I guess not. I should not have let my hopes up, Is this the uneasy feeling I feel before the game? If it is, this is a bad one. Thinking all the things we both did, I feel its all just really an act. I know she approach me because of Myungsoo and my sister's favour but I fell hard to her, I was just planning to confess to her today after the game win or lose I must confess but the shocking nes hit me. Then all the plan is wasted, why must this happen? Somebody tell me please, I want and answer now.

 

 

What should I do now? Yoona is like my melody, without it my world that is like a music will not be good. Yoona is my world now, yeah even though we just know each other for a short period of time. I'm just thankful that she approached me, and because of that I know her better. But things didn't go smoothly, like what happened today. Its just sad, that I really thought we feel the same but I guess I'm really a fool to believe in that.

 

 

-------------

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

 

Eottoke? what I should I do now? I don't want Oppa to be mad at me for a long time. Today is Saturday it means no classes I should have plan on how to apologize and explain all the things to Taecyeon oppa. Arggghh! Suddenly I heard a knock at my door.

 

 

*Knock*Knock*

 

 

"Yoona-ah, You a visitor" I heard my brother say, yeah I have a brotther. He just go home when he have time. His name is Joong Ki, Im Joong Ki

 

 

  

 

 

"Who?" I asked

"The girls"

"Why would be here? After all what they say to me they have the guts to come here?"

"Yoona-ah, they're you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter